Spice road table fireworks package reservation drop

Is there a per-person limit to the tables at SRT or Rose and Crown for the fireworks packages? Clearly, these are (were) available for early December, but I has 2 different res finders on it since 60+8 and neither has found anything. I'm wondering if it's because we have 6 people instead of 4?
I don’t know this for sure, but I think I remember reading that SRT is only tables for two or four.

Thanks! Do you think the view from R&C would be better?
R&C is a bit better but you totally miss the visuals on the "Stargate".... I have done both and won't spend the money on these again (unless the new fireworks show doesn't rely on being front and center). I thought the view from Spice Road was terrible. I was seated at the two tops which are behind the 4 tops on the rail. I had a pole in my way and I was closer to the building and some elements were blocked. I've been able to get great viewing spots about 45 min to showtime (high-top festival table by Japan). I get some food and beverages from the food booths, relax and enjoy.

R&C is a bit better but you totally miss the visuals on the "Stargate".... I have done both and won't spend the money on these again (unless the new fireworks show doesn't rely on being front and center). I thought the view from Spice Road was terrible. I was seated at the two tops which are behind the 4 tops on the rail. I had a pole in my way and I was closer to the building and some elements were blocked. I've been able to get great viewing spots about 45 min to showtime (high-top festival table by Japan). I get some food and beverages from the food booths, relax and enjoy.
Super helpful!

Does anyone know what happens when it’s cold outside? Are there good space heaters? We’re going mid-January and expect it to be rather chilly for having dinner outside.

Super helpful!

Does anyone know what happens when it’s cold outside? Are there good space heaters? We’re going mid-January and expect it to be rather chilly for having dinner outside.
Yes, they have propane heaters at least they did when I was there in January of 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter