Spectacular Star Wars September Exercise Challenge

I don't see anyone elbowing you out of the way so I think October is yours!:thanks:

The Dark Side should be really fun! I'll bet a lot of people will be in costumes.

I'll get it up tomorrow.

Over on the Star Wars Weekends planning thread, it looks like dates some folks have ferreted out for WDW Season of the Force are January 9 - March 20, 2016. Post #1311 on page 66.

Thank you!

:jester:Several more color changes to announce! :jester:

PollyannaMom is Princess Leia Pink

2TxAgs is Darth Vader Red :darth:

sophy1996 is Jedi Master Yoda WISH Green :yoda:

Two more days in September and the team is only 759 minutes from being Darth Vader Red! :darth:

Go team! pixiedust:

----

In Star Wars Rebels news: It's been known for months that Sarah Michelle Gellar would be voicing a role in Season 2, but the role has been a mystery. This weekend she released a teaser on Instagram announcing that she will be on the Rebels panel at New York Comic Con next week. Is the accompanying picture a hint as to her character?

Hi everybody!

I've been super busy for the last few days with a fundraiser and the Celtic Classic festival in town...but I was still exercising!

Saturday: 10K run (I placed in my age division!!!!!) followed by running home (this marathon training is crazy): 114 minutes
Also Saturday: I walked all over the place for the festival, and danced/jumped around (pretty much required with the crazy bands there): 45 minutes (ish)
Sunday: oops I walked a 5K with a friend as a fundraiser: 50 minutes
Monday: short run: 29 minutes

Sooo over the last few days I've put in 238 minutes, which brings me to

1538/1500 on the month!

We've been looking for our little lost dog since Friday so the walking minutes are crazy this last couple of days. She's still missing but was spotted this morning.
She just won't come out of hiding for us. :sad: I'll be driving across town at lunch to try again.

Yesterdays walking was right at 144 minutes.

2202/1750

We've been looking for our little lost dog since Friday so the walking minutes are crazy this last couple of days. She's still missing but was spotted this morning.
She just won't come out of hiding for us. :sad: I'll be driving across town at lunch to try again.

Yesterdays walking was right at 144 minutes.

2202/1750

So sorry to hear about a lost doggie!! Hope you have good luck today!

Well gang, despite the stress fracture in my foot I am happy.........NO I AM PROUD to say that I have not only met but exceeded my goal which was 1200 minutes!!!!
I have been in Orlando since last Tuesday night and having a great time despite my stupid foot. I was so bummed about having to use a scooter but it is the only way I could have done all that we have done. A lot of my active minutes came while at Discovery Cove - that was one of the best days that I have ever had, and I travel a lot and do a lot even around my home town in the way of fun places to see! I have walked actively during our 1/2 day at Animal Kingdom and then at Epcot that afternoon/evening. Sunday was our first MNSSHP of our trip and I walked a good bit then. When I added up my active minutes today I was amazed at just how many minutes I walked on the first few days at the various parks.

SO my goal is met, I will plan on joining again next month but I will have to make my goal fewer minutes, I have to give my foot time to heal before I start walking again, but I can ride the stationary bike soon I hope and get my active minutes that way. Thanks for all the kind words of support this month, and I want to say congrats to everyone...............this has been a great group to be included with!!

1258/1200 for my final report

The team is Darth Vader Red! :darth: Special congratulations to kathleen27, who turned herself Darth Vader Red :darth: and put us over the top!

Many apologies to and belated recognition of pix13dust, who stealthily took Sith status yesterday while I wasn't paying enough attention and is also Darth Vader Red :darth:.

But wait, there's more! Today you also get three new WISH Green Jedi Masters:

2TxAgs :yoda:
PSUTraveler :yoda:
scdak :yoda:

Congratulations to all!

One more day left; let's finish the month strong!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter