Specific Resort Availability

QuakerOatmeal

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I'm trying to book the Riviera, and I keep getting "not available for these dates", does anyone know if there's anyway to check when the resort has availability? So that I can book around those dates instead? It's just so annoying to put in dates one by one to see availability!

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm trying to book the Riviera, and I keep getting "not available for these dates", does anyone know if there's anyway to check when the resort has availability? So that I can book around those dates instead? It's just so annoying to put in dates one by one to see availability!

Thanks
The only way is to keep checking dates you're interested in. Riviera is popular, so it will often be booked, and a large percentage of its bookings are held back for DVC members, anyway, so it's never going to have the availability of a non-DVC resort. If you're trying to book not far in advance, or if you're trying to book for a popular time (like WDW's big anniversary this fall or over a major holiday), don't be surprised if it's booked up. Keep looking.

I was playing with dates for a possible early 2022 trip and remember seeing Riviera for around the middle of February.

You could try using a travel agent. We like Shannon at Small World Travels. She has played around with dates for us to find Yacht Club availability when we have a flexible schedule. I can only check so many different date combos before my head spins and I give up.

There is no way I am aware of to check for when a Disney hotel has availability on their reservation website. Would work better if it showed a calendar of dates with prices/availability like you find for other popular travel destinations, but doesn't work that way currently.

There is no way I am aware of to check for when a Disney hotel has availability on their reservation website. Would work better if it showed a calendar of dates with prices/availability like you find for other popular travel destinations, but doesn't work that way currently.
DVC resorts are mostly sold out to members other than the villas available from various sources. Cash renters get what is left over after DVC books up all the member owned inventory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter