Spcial Offers for fall

Thanks for the replies! We would be looking at the 3rd week in Oct, as the kids have a few days off from school then.

I am sure hoping so:) In 2009 when we went in Oct.,in August a deal came out for stays of 4 nights or longer, save $100 per night. We booked through Expedia and before the promotion we were looking at $280 per night for DLH and ended up getting $163 per night! I'm pretty sure itwon't go that low this year with the renovations on the DLH and Carsland opening but right now DLH sits at $315 per night for our dates so hoping for closer to $200 per night.

The summer promotion should be out soon after May 26 (when existing offers end). This will give us a good idea about what kind of offer will be in for late summer and fall. I am going in August. If there's no package deal out for the summer, I will book room only and wish for the 25-30% off room rates for the onsite hotels. Everything, even Seaworld, Hollywood and Grand Canyon Tours have been booked for the trip except for the Disney part. The wait is torturing me. Unlike DLR, I usually book WDW months ahead! I know I can book room only anytime and change later without any problem. However, my plan may change if DLR offers some package deals.

Waiting anxiously for the end of May to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter