Spam me with your favorite CS in each park!!

AK - Satu’li Canteen. Hands down best CS on property.

MK - Pecos Bill

Epcot - ?? It was Liberty Inn, but now that it is closed I don’t know.

Studios - I don’t bother going there.

Just to note, I am gluten free and do not eat fish (cooked or raw) so that limits my options.

AK - Satu'li
MK - Harbor House
EP - Katsura Grill
HS - None
DS - Chicken Guy or Cooke's of Dublin

MK: Be Our Guest, Columbia Harbour House, Pecos Bill, Pinocchio's Village Haus
EP: Sunshine Seasons, La Cantina de San Angel, festival kiosks
AK: Flame Tree Barbecue
HS: Woody's Lunch Box

MK: Be our Guest, Pecos Bill
EP: La Cantina de San Angel
AK: Flame Tree, Satu'Li
HS - ABC Commis

MK- Cosmic Ray’s or Pecos Bill’s
EP- Sunshine Seasons, Tangerine Cafe, Cantina in Mexico
AK- Flametree BBQ
HS- ABC Commissary

MK: Columbia Harbor House or for breakfast Sleepy Hallow for a waffle
EPCOT: Les Halles
AK: Satuli Canteen or Flame Treee
DHS: boat to EPCOT

Do you drink? If not, skip to next reply. If yes, continue reading:
MK: Be Our Guest, breakfast for two with a mimosa and Bellini was $76...just two QS credits though! Not the best drinks, but we felt this meals was worth the credits and a last minute ADR usually pops up starting a week or so before we need it
EP: Cantina in Mexico, taco trio was decent and those margaritas are excellent.
DS: Polite Pig and D Lux are are favorites. PP has great drinks and the food is worth it even OOP (I rarely say that). D Lux has great burgers and boozy milkshakes, add fries for a snack credit.

My Favorites are
MK: Columbia Harbour House (also a good use of a QS credit)
EP: I didn't do any QS due to F&W and that's when you're going so I suggest if there's 3 things you like at one both convert a QS meal to 3 snack credits, makes it a great value if the items range from the $7-$9 range
HS: Woody's Lunch Box is probably the best food
AK: Satuli Canteen

Another good use of a QS credit is breakfast at BOG. I've never been, but it's $28 out of pocket which is outrageous and not worth it, but using a credit that's a lot of bang for your buck. I've heard portions aren't huge though so just a heads up on that one.

Epcot - best for CS in my opinion! La Cantina De San Angel in Mexico, Les Halles in France, Tangerine Cafe in Morocco, Sommerfest in Germany.
AK - 2nd best in my opinion! Favorite is Nomad Lounge though which I don't think is on the DDP but Harambe Market and Satu'li Canteen are great
MK - not a fan of the food there overall but Columbia Harbor House is pretty good. I prefer going over to Capt. Cook's at the Poly and getting my pulled pork nachos :love: Other options there are really good too as is the QS at Grand Floridian, Gasparilla Grill. Being that WL is my favorite resort we also love both Geyser Point and Territory Lounge but again, at least TL isn't on the dining plan.
HS- we do our best not to have to eat QS here, sorry!

MK - Columbia Harbor House
E - La Cantina De San Angel or Sunshine Seasons
DHS - Food court area near ToT
AK - Flame Tree BBQ

Everyone made great suggestions, but I'd like to add that Disney Springs has a REALLY good selection of quick service options. Worth a side trip.

Also, I'm going to throw out a few good QS at resorts if you wanted some resort hopping. Many can be reached easily from the parks:
POP food court
Hurricane Hanna's at BC (you'd get a bunch of alcohol choices with your DDP)
Boardwalk Bakery
Geyser Point at WL (also have fun alcoholic drink choices)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter