Spam me with your favorite CS in each park!!

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
So many choices!! September will be my 1st trip back in 6 years, absolutely can't wait!! Eekkk!!!
Tell me your favorite counter service places in each park, please!! (Will be on free dining, if that matters)

Thanks!!

Spam me???? Guess I am feeling my age (middle age thread).

Columbia Harbour House in MK
Satu'li Canteen in AK
Tangierine Cafe, Les Halles or Sunshine Seasons bakery or in Epcot
HS we do lounges (HBD patio or Baseline Taphouse)...though will try the new one in Star Wars Galaxy Edge

EP: festival kiosks
AK: Satuli Canteen
HS: don't like any of the current ones that I've tried; Woody's Lunchbox looks interesting, but lacks vegetable salad and shade
MK: don't like any of them; would go to Contempo Cafe for QS in this area

Epcot- sunshine seasons or the CS in Morocco or Mexico. (Sorry it is a great park for food!)
HS- I like the food court near TOT but I can never remember what it's called
AK- Yak n Yeti has yummy CS.
MK- I usually get corn dogs from Casey's. But nothing in the park amazes me. I like snacking around.

Not to change the subject but I can not wait to try the hamburger pods at Satuli Canteen. Has anyone had them?

Ak: satuli canteen
Hs: none i love the stuffed pretzels outside RNRC then i grab a frozen cappuccino outside TOT exit
MK: Columbia Harbor house
Epcot; the land or outdoor food kitchens during festivals ( i would like to try Japan's CS)

MK-Columbia Harbour House
Epcot-Tangerine Cafe
AK-Pizzafari. You can't beat air conditioning. Also, they used to have a frozen lemonade, and you can't beat brain freeze cold on a hot day.
DHS-currently none. I used to like the one down by where the Frozen show is (or at least it was last time I went). It was a big place that looked almost like a gymnasium and had a good Greek salad.

Epcot: Katsuri Grill and Yorkshire County Fish Shop. I've heard and seen well of the France and Morocco Pavilions' QS but haven't eaten there yet. When the mood hits we like to stop at Germany's QS for sausages and a shared giant pretzel. Not a fan of their desserts but many others are.

HS: ABC Commissary. Light on the overly processed food if that's important to you. Nice sized portions and lots of A/C.

AK: the various offerings of Mr. Harambe's Market and the Yaki+Yeti QS has possibilities as well.

MK: I don't like the food (any kind, LOL) at this park so of late we take a relaxing boat ride over to WL's Geyser Point lounge. The QS is right next door to it. Sometimes I've thought of eating lunch at BOG but the idea of making an ADR always stops me in my tracks.

MK: Columbia Harbor House, although Sleepy Hollow would be a very close second. Unless we are talking breakfast, and then coffee and a Cheshire Cat Tail from Cheshire Cafe is the only correct answer.

EPCOT: Wow, hard to pick because there are so many great choices. I love Lotus Blossum, Tangerine, and Katsura, but if I have to pick an overall best I'd go Sunshine Seasons just because there's something for everyone and you can get breakfast and lunch/dinner there.

AK: I really don't care for the CS food at AK, but I'd probably go with Satuli Canteen.

MGM: This is just as hard to pick as EPCOT, but for the opposite reason; there are just so many BAD choices (although it didn't used to be that way). When I have to eat CS here though, I go to ABC Commissary.

MK=Columbia Harbor House (i do like leaving the park hopping on the monorail to the Contemporary and eating at Contempo for a no line air conditioned quiet mid day break)
E=La Cantina de San Angel
HS=Commissary (especially on meal plan soooo much food)
AK=Yak and Yeti

MK: Columbia Harbor House
EP: Sunshine Seasons in the Land
AK: Restaurantosauros
HS: the Food Court area on Sunset ( many options for all palates )

MK - BOG
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
HS - ABC, but still usually skip eating CS here
AK - Satuli Canteen or Flame Tree

MK: BOG or CHH
EP: festival kiosks, OR Sunshine Seasons & Les Halles
HS: Woody's Lunch Box or HBD patio
AK: Flame Tree or Satuli Canteen

MK - Columbia Harbor House

AK - Flame Tree BBQ

Epcot - Mexico (nachos). Tip: shareable. We share with three and plenty!

HS - Don't believe there is anything worth mentioning

EPCOT: any of the Asian places or Sunshine Seasons
MK: Columiba Harbour House or Electric Rays
AK : Satuli
MG: Just eat at Sci Fi Diner - there is no good QS in MGM

MK - Columbia or Pecos Bills
AK - Satu'Li with Flametree a close second
EPCOT - Katsura Grill or Seasons
HS - Backlot if I have to pick one. Have not tried Woodys yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter