SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping on board...we just moved our days from the 11/16-11/20 to 11/12-11/16 due to flights but this is a must on our list

Tomorrow is my 180 for my Dec 1-8 trip. I was so hoping reservations would be open since they announced it will open in 2019. In the meantime I will stalk this thread. :jumping1:

Tomorrow is my 180 for my Dec 1-8 trip. I was so hoping reservations would be open since they announced it will open in 2019. In the meantime I will stalk this thread. :jumping1:
Mine is next Tues., I was hoping for at least an opening date. I've already put together all the places my family wants to eat, so I'll make all my ADR's on schedule. But, I also have the ones marked that will be cancelled to add this if it opens before my trip (Dec. 8th starts). Also watching for the new one in the Japan pavilion - will be interesting to see which opens first!

Chomping at the bit to get a reservation for my 2 week stay in December... I got awesomely Lucky getting Brunch at the Top res right away this morning... If they could open up reservations for the Space restaurant soon that would be great.

Does anyone know how they handle reservations for new restaurants? Will there be a general media announcement or does someone just notice one day that reservations are available?

Chomping at the bit to get a reservation for my 2 week stay in December... I got awesomely Lucky getting Brunch at the Top res right away this morning... If they could open up reservations for the Space restaurant soon that would be great.

Brunch at the top is great. We went to it last year. I'm hopping to book a lunch in early november if bookings open.

The renderings are killer. Love the concept, hopefully the execution is just as good. Seems almost like the kind of place the Pan Am Space Clipper might take you to. Currently trying to put together a January 2020 trip, hopefully it's open by then!

I'm hoping to try brunch at CG, I ate dinner there for the first time last month and it was superb.

Ooh, I thought this wasn't opening until 2020; I'm going early December, so hopefully they'll be open by then.
Same here. Was actually hoping this restaurant was going to be apart of the Candlelight Processional Dining Package but with no set date I can understand why it wasn't included.

I'm following. Would love to check it out during our Nov. 9-14 trip but not getting my hopes up. Nebulous phrases like "later this year" are always tricky....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter