Space Mountain

Guess What? Well my family was one of the "special family" In the offical reopening at Space Mtn in Disneyland!!!! We got to go throught a cast member only door too and we were one of the first people to ride it when it was open and we were on TV!!!Also we were about 200 yards away from Neil Armstrong!!!It was exciting!!! Space mtn. in disneyland is cool!!.........L ::yes:: :hyper: :rolleyes:

rnrlover said:
Guess What? Well my family was one of the "special family" In the offical reopening at Space Mtn in Disneyland!!!! We got to go throught a cast member only door too and we were one of the first people to ride it when it was open and we were on TV!!!Also we were about 200 yards away from Neil Armstrong!!!It was exciting!!! Space mtn. in disneyland is cool!!.........L ::yes:: :hyper: :rolleyes:

That is awesome! My family had a similar thing happen. :cool1:

I have never been to Disneyland (only Disney World), and the last time I went on the DW version, I was about six. I have no plans to ever ride it again.

I go to DW all the time! (Well once every 1 or 2 years) anyway Space Mountain is 1 of the main rides I do! and it rocks, but it gets old because I know what is going to happen. lol :cool2: :banana: :pug:

I agree. Space Mountain Mission 2 is AMAZING!!!! and Space Mountain in Florida SUCKS compared to this one!!! I went on it 11 times in 4 days while I was there.

Donna
xxx

I love space mountion i have been to dis i think 7 times ! omg love it and out of every park and the rides space mountion is my favorite! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter