Space Coast Half Marathon questions

I'm teetering on the half vs. full. I'm worried it may be too close to the Dopey. I'm running the Outback 1/2 on Thursday and then Space Coast Sunday. Would running the full at Space Coast be too much?

Oh... I'm also running RNR Savannah the beginning of November.

We're running MCM in Oct, then Wine&Dine (same day as RnR Savannah). Running Dopey too. Considering the Space Coast full as that day we're scheduled for over 20 ...might as well get a medal for what would be a training run for Dopey anyway.

We're running MCM in Oct, then Wine&Dine (same day as RnR Savannah). Running Dopey too. Considering the Space Coast full as that day we're scheduled for over 20 ...might as well get a medal for what would be a training run for Dopey anyway.

Are you running the MCM in Jax or DC? Just curious if it is the 1/2 at the beginning of the month or the full at the end of the month:).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow, that is a ton of running! A full and then a 1/2 the next weekend and you want to do another full 3 weeks later, plus Dopey in January? And I thought I ran a lot of back to backs! That seems like a lot of races, but I am assuming that you don't race them all.
I have a hard time recovering that quickly from fulls so I try to limit to one or two a year. I have only trained for 2 in a season once and I didn't actually get to run one of them (NYC last year and Disney). You have some fun races on your agenda!

We should have a mini WISH meet at Space Coast, it looks like we will have quite a group heading down to earn the Columbia medal this year:love:. I am hoping that my family has so much fun that they insist on me running it every year from now on so I can get the cool Big Bang Challenge medals:rolleyes1.

We should have a mini WISH meet at Space Coast, it looks like we will have quite a group heading down to earn the Columbia medal this year:love:. I am hoping that my family has so much fun that they insist on me running it every year from now on so I can get the cool Big Bang Challenge medals:rolleyes1.

I'd be up for this. I love meeting my "virtual" running buddies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!