Space 220 Lounge - How big is it?

dbragas

Mouseketeer
Curious about the size of the lounge even though I haven't had any luck getting ADRs. Looks like the bar seats 10, but how many tables/guests can the lounge accommodate? Thanks!

We had a lounge reservation a couple months ago, and there are many tables/guests. We were actually trying to figure out where the lounge ended and the restaurant began. Best as we can tell, the lounge is the bar and seating area when you enter the dining area, and the 'restaurant' are the seats around the 'window' overlooking space around the outside. So I think there are dozens of tables with many seats not at the bar.

We had a lounge reservation a couple months ago, and there are many tables/guests. We were actually trying to figure out where the lounge ended and the restaurant began. Best as we can tell, the lounge is the bar and seating area when you enter the dining area, and the 'restaurant' are the seats around the 'window' overlooking space around the outside. So I think there are dozens of tables with many seats not at the bar.
I agree. DH and I were at one of the tables in the first row from the bar, and I couldn't tell whether the tables on the far side of the walkway down to the lower level was considered Lounge seating or Restaurant seating. In any case, there were quite a few tables on the same side of that walkway as our table was, so the Lounge is a fairly large space. I will also say that I think we had a better view of the various windows into space, and in future I'd rather be seated in the Lounge than down on the lower level right next to the window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter