Soy milk at OKW?

riaesq

Mouseketeer
Can you get this there in the store? If so can anyone tell me if they have larger sizes? And can you use a Snack Credit? We plan to have cereal each day and need to have this available. TIA!

I know I've seen others mention a grocery store near DTD. Pretty much every grocery store sells soy or rice milk, so if the resort doesn't have any, you may be able to find some there. If you have a fridge in your room, you could get a carton (or two) to last the trip, and probably for much less than you'd get it in the resort shops.

Thanks for responding. Since I won't have a car and will need the soy for breakfast, it's worth the extra $ for me to get it at the resort- if they have it of course! It's really the only food item I need- (we are on the DDP and I can't imagine wanting even MORE food-- but the thought of Entenman's donuts for breakfast is one thing I can't stomach- hence my healthy, hi-fibre cereal that can travel with me). It's got to be a 2-hour production to get to DTD, then to the store, then back to get it into the fridge- and we just really want to get to Epcot! Wish I could just bring it on the plane but we are doing carry-on so of course it's a no-no.

So-- anyone know for sure? Or should I call OKW?

Were staying at OKW and I had to call because my 3 yr old is allergic to milk and can only have soy milk.They said that they don't carry it but SSR does and they can have it sent to OKW.You just have to let them know at OKW that you need it.I imagin it would take a while to arrive. You also can use a snack credit to pay for it but its not a big bottle(its the size of the Nestle quick milk chug bottles)It may have a 2 servings around 16oz.Its also is 1.99 or 2.99 I'm not sure exactly. I would save my snack credit and pay OOP.
This is what we are doing this yr for my DD.
At our local store they sell the brand "Silk" which is the brand we drink at home.In the health food aisle they sell them in 32 oz cartens that are not cold and do not have to be refridgerated until you open it. They only cost 1.76$ and weight about 2 lb and were just packing them in our suitcase and them putting them in the fidge when we get to OKW. We are bring 4 because my DD can drink milk like crazy.
Also almost all TS locations carry it you just have to ask. I also know that all the value resorts carry it.
Hope this info helps.

M2dd's, thanks for that valuable info. Isn't it weird that SSR would carry it and NOT OKW??? So many people do soy now instead of milk, you'd think they'd all have it. I know Pop carries it; I really thought a home away from home resort would have one of the better stocked stores. I may call them.

I have brought my own in the past but am trying to avoid having to check luggage this trip. Since we have a w/d and the summer clothes are so lightweight, we really need very little room to pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter