Souveniers sent to hotel

I'm sure if they see sales of things dropping because they don't offer the service it will return. If I don't see sales of items dropping to any significant degree it probably won't. I'm sure it's a hassle for them to manage. Of course the other option as it may return with a fee associated with it, it seems like that's what's happening with everything else these days at Disney!

It's probably one of the biggest things I miss and I definitely do not buy as much. I very much wish it would come back. If I see something I really, really want I have to decide if I want to pay shipping to have them send it to my house, which is stupid for smaller items.

I'm sure if they see sales of things dropping because they don't offer the service it will return. If I don't see sales of items dropping to any significant degree it probably won't. I'm sure it's a hassle for them to manage. Of course the other option as it may return with a fee associated with it, it seems like that's what's happening with everything else these days at Disney!

I agree. We have used it a ton in the past. It's so convenient to not have to carry things around. And at the same time, it requires more work and staffing on Disney's part, so I can absolutely imagine a fee associated with it.

I agree. We have used it a ton in the past. It's so convenient to not have to carry things around. And at the same time, it requires more work and staffing on Disney's part, so I can absolutely imagine a fee associated with it.
Free shipping is expected by most online shoppers. Cuebside delivery, if offered, is free.

Delivery to resorts facilitates guests who want to buy lots of stuff
. Charging for resort delivery not as much

Free shipping is expected by most online shoppers. Cuebside delivery, if offered, is free.

Delivery to resorts facilitates guests who want to buy lots of stuff
. Charging for resort delivery not as much

True. It probably amounts to the bottom line of whether guests actually are going to purchase more vs saying they're going to purchase more but actually just want the convenience. Because I've seen people purchase A LOT of stuff lately. They're carrying multiple large bags, wearing the clothes and hats, 3-4 popcorn holders around their necks. Clearly it didn't stop some people from buying more. LOL!

Given the margin on in-the-park merchandise sales, I suspect costs of resort delivery disappear into the noise level.

It used to be that they would hold the purchases for you until the end of your park day and you could pick it up on your way out. Is that gone?

It used to be that they would hold the purchases for you until the end of your park day and you could pick it up on your way out. Is that gone?
If you are referring to package pick up as exiting the parks - it currently is not available - has not been since reopening. The only option Disney is now offering is sending emailing package(s) to your home from each purchase - adding shipping costs.

If you are referring to package pick up as exiting the parks - it currently is not available - has not been since reopening. The only option Disney is now offering is sending emailing package(s) to your home from each purchase - adding shipping costs.

Wow. Okay, thanks so much!

This is definitely a missed feature for my family. We are spending less so we don’t have to lug around and can still ride rides.

My son is building a droid at HS when we are there in a few weeks - does anyone know if I can just leave it at the droid depot until we are ready to leave the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter