Southwest April 2018

They are up now.

I just got my return flights…ouch! All totaled it came to $1000 for 4 of us, but that included EBCI for 4. So my round trip for April 4-15, BDL to MCO and back cost about $1600. I guess that's what I thought it would, but a small part of me was still hoping to see some lower prices. Oh well…at least I can stop thinking about airfare now!

Good luck, everyone!
We go the following week and it was pricey, but that is our vacation week so we know we have to pay.

Got ours. Considering we are used to Delta, I didn't think they were too bad. A little over $300 per person RT. We are flying from Cincinnati to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. Leaving 4/7 and coming home 4/14

They are open but nothing great as far as pricing
Thank you, fellow DIS'ers! I was trying to book from the SW app this morning and checked the DIS to learn the booking window was open!
Went downstairs to my computer & was able to book. (That app still has no dates loaded)

Thank you, fellow DIS'ers! I was trying to book from the SW app this morning and checked the DIS to learn the booking window was open!
Went downstairs to my computer & was able to book. (That app still has no dates loaded)

I'll second the thanks. The app is still showing April 6.

Used the computer at work to book.

Got ours. Considering we are used to Delta, I didn't think they were too bad. A little over $300 per person RT. We are flying from Cincinnati to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. Leaving 4/7 and coming home 4/14
They are open but nothing great as far as pricing
We booked too and are going out of Providence for the first time. Bradley was $400 more and not on the days we wanted. Hopefully Providence is as easy as Bradley getting in and out.

AAAH! HIGH PRICES BATMAN!!!!!! got online around 6, booked around 6:30- our flights were approx 16k points each way(!!!) or $239..... It's painful for my bro who is booking, and has points for one way, but the way home is cash..... 4 people so almost $1k for one ways home....:eek: I've never flown spring break before but ouch.

$156 down and $203 on the return flight for peak school vacation and peak travel times from NH. Not great but not awful. If we had moved our dates around we could have had $133 each way but that wasn't an option with school/work. We used points but it is killing me that it cost 25,000 points per person round trip.

Also booked and so much less then I expected! We are going 4/13-4/22 so over spring break week and we paid $600 for the 4 of us after our points! Our fare would have been about $1700 if I did not have the points.

Also booked and so much less then I expected! We are going 4/13-4/22 so over spring break week and we paid $600 for the 4 of us after our points! Our fare would have been about $1700 if I did not have the points.
we're going almost the same and I can't believe how high it is!!! Oh well, we have kids on a school schedule this trip so I guess I won't worry about it now that it's done!

Just booked , May 5 to May 13 out of PHL. The tickets were less than the flights we are taking Sept 23 to Oct 1.

We typically fly out of either BDL or PVD, but I ended up booking flights from LGA to FLL for a cruise over my kids April vacation week. I don't love having to deal with the drive to LGA, but the difference was pretty significant. I used points, so if prices out of BDL or PVD drop, I'll change the flights.

Flights out of MCO to Albany were high. Between the time I entered all the info they had gone up by $50 and I was booking at 6:15 am. One way for 4 including Early bird check in was $1485.

We typically fly out of either BDL or PVD, but I ended up booking flights from LGA to FLL for a cruise over my kids April vacation week. I don't love having to deal with the drive to LGA, but the difference was pretty significant. I used points, so if prices out of BDL or PVD drop, I'll change the flights.
I looked up Newark roundtrip and the cost for 4 was $750 roundtrip but my wife says if I book Newark I'll be flying out of there alone. Providence it is! HAHAHA

I looked up Newark roundtrip and the cost for 4 was $750 roundtrip but my wife says if I book Newark I'll be flying out of there alone. Providence it is! HAHAHA

You'll love Providence - the airport is so small and so easy! We live closer to Bradley (35 - 40 minute drive vs. a bit over an hour to Providence) but often fly out of Providence. Tip: use curbside check-in for SW - often little to no wait, versus getting in line inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter