Southwest 25% off code - check your email - NO LONGER VALID

Looking for SW code if you still have one to share. Want to go visit daughter. Used my code for one trip, but tring to book another weekend. Trying to hep lplan her wedding long distance.

I could really use the code. I want to take my son down to receive an award being held at WDW but flights are so high and he is disappointed (but understands). Would love to surprise him and make it happen! Thank you so much:)

I have a code...happy to give it to someone who will use it. :3dglasses

The psot above you Nelsonkg her name is Kristen messaged me about my code but I already passed it along to another fellow DISER if you could give her yours that be Great since she is trying to get her son to Disney for an award ceremoney :) just thought i'd pass the info along since it looks like you can help her out :)

Would love a code, but can't send a PM because I'm new. This would fit perfectly with some travel plans in May. Thanks everyone!!

I just signed up for this posting, did not know of this board.

Heres the situation

I am flying my girlfriends family down to go to disney the end of april and could desperately use these codes for st. patricks day

I have to buy 9 roundtrip tickets, but it will be worth it. Neither she, or her son have ever been to disney world and its something that just needs to happen.

Thank you all so much

I can't send pm's because my post count is below 10

I can see your private messages but I am unable to answer anyones pm's since I have less than 10 post. I will update my main post once I receive codes

I need 9 but any would be a tremendous help for me

Thank you all so much

I can see your private messages but I am unable to answer anyones pm's since I have less than 10 post. I will update my main post once I receive codes

I need 9 but any would be a tremendous help for me

Thank you all so much

Keep posting different questions etc.. to get to your ten whether its here or somewhere else :) Are you sure you would need 9 individual codes? If you booked them together wouldnt it take 25% off the total ? or each flight however it deducts it based on you doing all the peoples tickets in one order?

i know i am going to be spacing them out on seperate cards is the thing, my dad is also considering going with brothers if he can get good rates so that would be other cards as well

thanks

yup, and im not sure if it can be applied to multiple flights or not, i thought it said on a single 1 way or roundtrip ticket

I could really use the code. I want to take my son down to receive an award being held at WDW but flights are so high and he is disappointed (but understands). Would love to surprise him and make it happen! Thank you so much:)

Check your messages.

yup, and im not sure if it can be applied to multiple flights or not, i thought it said on a single 1 way or roundtrip ticket

Here is the info on using the code.

Terms and Conditions

To apply your discount, enter the code from your Click 'n Save e-mail in the Promo Code field on the search tool to the left.
25% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees.
Purchase must be made between 3/17/12 and 3/18/12 for travel between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12.
Blackout dates apply system wide 4/15/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Blackout dates apply for travel to/from Florida 4/10-4/16/12 and 5/6/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Discount is valid to/from all Southwest Airlines markets.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

Ok - just logged on today. There's a lot of traffic on this, but I can't tell who still needs a code and who can or can't PM me to get my code. Let's try again....

who still needs my code that I can help today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter