• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOTMK - Christmas

future84

Earning My Ears
I know there hasn't been anything official about a Christmas card for the game, but I was wondering if any (planning to go to the party) would be willing to pick one up for me?

I'm able to attend the Halloween party, but not Christmas.

Thanks in advance.

I have already heard that chatter that there will be a Christmas card. I would love to get one and would like to trade an item from Disneyland Paris. We are going in two weeks so please PM with what item you would like me to get for the trade.

Merci'

I will be missing the Christmas Party by 1 day and they won't have another one the entire time I am there so if anyone can grab me one I would be so appreciative. I can do a trade for a card either a pin/vinylmation or card trade

Teresa

Unfortunately, with the ticket prices so high, the cards will still be selling for $25-30 on ebay. We are local and are not going to be going to xmas party due to cost of the tickets.

If anyone goes to the Christmas party and gets one and would like to trade for one from the Halloween party, let me know!!

I have some Halloween ones but would love a Christmas one!

Thanks!

how much do the cards sell for at the christmas party? I am not for certain we are going to the party, but we may be... and would be happy to get one for someone if not too expensive?

The cards are free with admission to the party. You would get one card for each person attending the party in addition to the pack of cards you get. If you go and want to trade for a Halloween Party card, let me know I have a few extra and I would love to trade for a Christmas party one!

Have fun!!! :)

future84 said:
I know there hasn't been anything official about a Christmas card for the game, but I was wondering if any (planning to go to the party) would be willing to pick one up for me?

I'm able to attend the Halloween party, but not Christmas.

Thanks in advance.

I will be there 11/9. I will inform what the cards are. There were some deceitful people who printed copies of their tickets and each copy gt a card for the same person since they are not scanned only punched out

I also have a Halloween card to trade for a Christmas one, if anyone is interested! (don't want to step on the OP's toes, though, so any extra, please PM me)

I am going on Thursday and if I get any extras I will contact op first ten others in the thread for trades

DS 8 wants the card from MVMCP as well. I can trade a card from the Halloween party. We have a few duplicates too, but there are likely the common ones. We are just getting started.

We also have a Halloween card that we can trade for Christmas card plus some duplicates if you need any please pm me thank you

I have an extra Christmas party card. Let me know when you have to trade via PM if interested. -Thx

Any extra cards out there for trade?

The MNSSHP card (P/1) and Lightning Bolt cards -(I have 64) and the following star cards 5,6,8,10,13,14, and one moon card 35.

I have the following to trade: 1,3,4,7,12,19,21,24,27,29,30,31,33,34,37,38,40,41, 45,46,47,48,49,52,53,54,55,56,59,60 and the MVMCP card

The MNSSHP card (P/1) and Lightning Bolt cards -(I have 64) and the following star cards 5,6,8,10,13,14, and one moon card 35.

I have the following to trade: 1,3,4,7,12,19,21,24,27,29,30,31,33,34,37,38,40,41, 45,46,47,48,49,52,53,54,55,56,59,60 and the MVMCP card

I have a bunch-but my cards are with my dad in FL i need 2 MVMCP. Let me check and see what i have that you need and i will get back to you soon. I also have unopened booster packs.

ok i have the following- i need 2 MVMCP.
6,10, 14, 35, 70, 69, 67,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter