Soooo....who will be in the World this Sept?

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
We will! Sept 4-7th just a really quick trip me, dh and ds 6. Will be staying at VWL for the first time AND first trip as a DVC member! Joining DVC has already changed my "attitude" towards Disney trips. I just want to go and enjoy the villa, lodge, pools, walks with my ds, stay at the resort at night (cant wait for bedtime stories!) and just plain RELAX!! DVC has taken alot of the pressure of "hurry and do this... or hurry and do that..." But now its just hurry and get down there! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Enjoy your first stay!!! VWL was where we stayed first as well, and our DGSon was born in Boston while we were there enjoying MVMCP, Dec. 19th, 2003!!

We're at the Swan the night before the Members Cruise, and then at BWV for a long weekend beginning Sept. 30. The last is a trip with 3 girlfriends and maybe, hopefully, my DSis can join us as well. We have the Epcot Sea Aqua tour scheduled for that Saturday, and MNSSHP on the Friday.

Bobbi :dog:

We'd be down earlier but we'll be at Steve Spurrier's first game as the South Carolina Gamecocks head ball coach vs. Central Florida on Sept 1 (ESPN). Then we'll be staying offsite (Hilton Lake Buena Vista) Sept 2 before arriving at the BWV for Sept 3-5. We're in a preferred view room for Sept 3 and a boardwalk view for Sept 4. I sure hope my waitlist for a boardwalk view for Sept 3 comes in soon. This was our quick trip with the kids before the Food and Wine NON-KID trip Oct 9-16 at the BCV. The kids get their trip Dec 18-23 back at the BWV. I made our Candlelight Processional reservations today.

:banana:

We will be at the Yacht Club Sep.1st - 4th. SSMember Cruise the 4th -8th and staying on for the 3day cruise.(8th-11th :cheer2: )

Our 1st trip as DVC members will be at SSR Sept. 4-7. Only doing the parks one day. Taking our 8 month DD for first trip, she just loves pools and people watching.

We'll be there then too. We're at CBR on the 23rd and 24th, then to OKW for the 25th-30th. One night at AKL on the 30th as a surprise for my daughter's birthday - she loves animals, and she loves the AKL so that should be fun.

We're psyched because we've never stayed at any of those resorts, so it'll be fun to try so many new things in one trip.

We will be at the Boardwalk Villas Sept 10-14 short (Adults only) trip but being a new member the points were "burning a hole in my pocket!" Can't wait! :cool1:

We will be at the BWV from Sept 16-23. :wave:

This will be our first stay as DVC members and our first stay at the Epcot resort area.
:banana: We cannot wait!! :banana:

We're at BCV Sept 24th - Oct 1st! :wave:

It's our first time taking my parents and first time in a 2BR! :teeth:

We recently booked a quick trip right after Labor Day as well. It will be our first time staying at the BCV and are hoping the SAB isn't too crowded to be enjoyed.

We are staying at POFQ on Saturday, Sept 3 and then moving to SSR in a 2BR with my Dsis and DB-in-law. They have never stayed at a DVC resort, so we are looking forward to treating them.

Binnie

We'll be at Saratoga Springs from September 10 through September 17. And I can't wait!!!!

We'll be at Boardwalk Sept. 2nd & 3rd before the Member cruise. On the cruise the 4th - 8th. Then staying at Boardwalk again the 8th and 9th.

We are spending one night in two rooms at the Comtemporay Hotel Septeber 28th... the night before our first DCL cruise.

The roooms were booked with holding points..

We'll be there from 8/31 - 9/5.

We are also planning on relaxing as much as possible and LOADS of pool time! We're staying at OKW.

Enjoy your trip :)

BWV 2bdroom suite from 9/15-9/22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited I can't stand it!
I've already started my lists and spreadsheets and schedules, made our ADRs, set aside our special Disney shirts, purchased some sale/clearance Disney toys at the Disney store for DS (to hide in suitcase for trip), OMG I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

We're going w/ good friends and their 2 little guys. My DS will be 4 just before we leave and is also off the wall excited. This should be a fun trip with our friends, since DS will have playmates, and we can swap babysitting nights for date nights.

29 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time!

Latest posts

facebook twitter