Songs that mention a food

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
This thread may make people hungry. popcorn:: I apologize in advance. :duck: :lmao:

If you post a YouTube video, please also type out the title. Some videos take so long to load, :badpc: especially on a phone, we sometimes don't know what the songs are that are posted.

American Pie - Don McLean

"Bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die . . . "

Not "a" food, but as I sit here eating take-out from the local vegan place, the first song that came to mind was:

"Bohemian Like You," by The Dandy Warhols

If you dig on vegan food,
come over to my work I'll have them cook you something that you'll really love

(I tried to link the video, but apparently you have to log in to view the uncensored version. Who knew?)

Garth Brooks, Two Pina Coladas

Yum, I could go for one or two right now!

MJ

Not "a" food, but as I sit here eating take-out from the local vegan place, the first song that came to mind was:

"Bohemian Like You," by The Dandy Warhols

If you dig on vegan food,

That works. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
OK. In my part of the world we watched American Bandstand in wonder and amazement since they did touch dancing way longer than anyone we knew. Soul Train meant you better be finished your homework and chores.

Pretty sure the Beatles never showed up on any American dance show but didn't lessen the love

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter