Somewhat new here, planning our MAW trip!! Oct. 4th-10th, 2010

I didnt have to - we just walked into the shop and waited our turn!! They do give good haircuts there too, but I just got pixied!!! They use color hair paint and sparkly stuff!!! It was under 10 bucks too!!! Both guys and girls were getting it done!!!

Thank you. I never knew they had a barber shop at DW. Something I'm totally going to look into for my son. I think he'll love it. I know BBB does boys too, but he'll see it all girly and won't step in there. Thank you:hug:

I just read the other day that they now take reservations. I don't know if that means you couldn't walk in or not now. I am not even sure where you would call to find something like that out.

I know we have waited a LONG time for haircuts before so kind of like the idea, but then again, I just like to go and do things and not be so scheduled on vacation!

Thank you...I will look into it, but i'm the same way...I hate to be on a schedule on vacation too.

I absolutely love the pictures from the gala!! Your kids are so adorable! Loving the Big Give pictures. Hope you have a great trip!!

Christian, I am sorry I forgot to put a note in your package. I was very busy and in a hurry. You animal kingdom outfit looks very good on you and I hope you like it.

Have fun with your family,
MinnieVanMom

Thanks everyone!! We've been getting more stuff too! And I'm so embarassed to say that I didn't keep track of who sent what!!! I'm going to have to get it all together and take one big photo before we leave! I'm just really starting to freak a bit that it's getting so much closer and I don't even feel ready!!!!

OMG!! We got our MAW final itinerary today! I can't believe it's so close now!! I'm so excited, they booked a trip to BBB for both kids!! They got the cool dude package for Christian. And the castle package for Kira!! :banana: :wizard: I'm so excited for them!!

We still need our MAW granter to come by and meet with us. I'm sure she'll have the debit card for us too! I was very surprised on the amount we get as well.

Can't wait for it to get here!!!!!

You are getting so close!! I hope the next week and six days flies by for you guys!!!:cool1:

OMG!! We got our MAW final itinerary today! I can't believe it's so close now!! I'm so excited, they booked a trip to BBB for both kids!! They got the cool dude package for Christian. And the castle package for Kira!! :banana: :wizard: I'm so excited for them!!

We still need our MAW granter to come by and meet with us. I'm sure she'll have the debit card for us too! I was very surprised on the amount we get as well.

Can't wait for it to get here!!!!!

:banana: On getting the final itinerary. Double :banana::banana: on the BBB

I'm going to be working on adding some photos soon!! I finally got all of our Big Give gifts together and took some photos. I just need to get them all edited, uoloaded, and then I can post them here. It was so awesome looking at all the amazing things we've received!! My kids aren't ever going to want to go to WDW again, they'll be spoiled by doing it this way! LOL!

I do have a question - what's the best place/way for me to get my parents' tickets?? We get the 3-day park hopper passes, 2-day at Universal, and then 1 at Sea World. My parents are in their 60's, so not sure if there's any AARP type discounts or things to look for! Oh, and DH is in the military reserves, so I know he can get them at SOG, but not sure if that's the best route!

Also, speaking of the military, how does a person get to do the flag retreat?? I think it would be great if DH could do it! He's still in the reserves, we met in the Air Force National Guard, my brother's retired Navy, so it's in our family!

TIA for any advice!

I'm going to be working on adding some photos soon!! I finally got all of our Big Give gifts together and took some photos. I just need to get them all edited, uoloaded, and then I can post them here. It was so awesome looking at all the amazing things we've received!! My kids aren't ever going to want to go to WDW again, they'll be spoiled by doing it this way! LOL!

I do have a question - what's the best place/way for me to get my parents' tickets?? We get the 3-day park hopper passes, 2-day at Universal, and then 1 at Sea World. My parents are in their 60's, so not sure if there's any AARP type discounts or things to look for! Oh, and DH is in the military reserves, so I know he can get them at SOG, but not sure if that's the best route!

Also, speaking of the military, how does a person get to do the flag retreat?? I think it would be great if DH could do it! He's still in the reserves, we met in the Air Force National Guard, my brother's retired Navy, so it's in our family!

TIA for any advice!

Cant wait to see the pictures!

When we went with Daniel and his fam, we just purchased our tickets at Disney...a generous person gave us tickets to SeaWorld, and we choose not to go to universal. I think you have to ask early in the am at city hall to do the flag ceremony? once i asked, for my DH, but someone had already gotten it!!

We decided to do two more days at Disney, and GKTW told us to buy them at Walmart. I'm not really sure what the difference in price was.

Popping in from the big give to wish you a magical trip! :yay:

Popping in from the Big Give too! :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

It sounds like your family is going to have a very wonderful trip, sprinkled with lots of pixie dust! I can't wait to hear how everything goes - oh and pics, we need lots of pics. Your children are too adorable!

:flower3:
Valere

TIA for any advice!

If you can get them through SOG, that is probably going to be your best bet...probably even better than WalMart...

Found this in a search on allearsnet.com....

Discounts on some tickets have been reported for active military, but you should check with the recreational unit at your post or base, or contact Disney Guest Services directly for current information. Some other discounts are available to active and retired military staying at the Shades of Green Resort.

Here's some more photos!!

A bunch of the things we've been given! So many amazing things!!

Shirts for hubby & I to wear

Some shirts for all of us!

These are these awesome vent covers that were made for Kira's vent!! They're just so cute!

I can't say thank you all enough!! I apologize that I haven't written individual notes to each giver, I started to get overwhelmed with all of it coming. But I really hope that I'm able to thank each of you. Again, I'm HOPING! LOL! I just can't believe all the stuff we've been given!! And I can't believe how close our trip is coming!!!
:scared1: :banana:

Oh awesome Big Gives ! and amazing @ the vent covers that is so amazingly sweet and special, and *awww melt* she looks so beautiful in that dress !!!!
Thank you for sharing pics !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter