Something to motivate me...

Offend? I couldn't possibly see that.

I just have to say "wow" what an excellent bunch of people you guys are. Seriously. Thank you.

You can absolutely finish a half next year if that is your ficus.
Running is my tree too! It really grew on me. It blossomed into something so much more than just a weight loss exercise..

I seriously stared at that sentence for like 2 minutes wondering if calling something "your ficus" was some new slang.

To add, it also motivates me to run. When I hit a "slump", I go buy something that will get my behind out the door.

It helps me get out of a slump too...but my friends joke that I am the Imelda Marcos of running shoes. I don't have quite that many pairs, but I do have more shoes than my wife. On the plus side if you have any question about running shoes from hoka's to vibram FFs I've probably run in them.

For "budget-level" clothing, you can't beat the Danskin collection from Wal-Mart or the C2 line at Target.
I have to agree I like the Danskin stuff from Walmart, budget friendly, washes well and comfortable. For skorts though I prefer Skirtsports (danskins shorts ride up) and if you scout amazon or sierratrading you can get deals on them.

Running is my tree too! It really grew on me. It blossomed into something so much more than just a weight loss exercise..

I seriously stared at that sentence for like 2 minutes wondering if calling something "your ficus" was some new slang.

It helps me get out of a slump too...but my friends joke that I am the Imelda Marcos of running shoes. I don't have quite that many pairs, but I do have more shoes than my wife. On the plus side if you have any question about running shoes from hoka's to vibram FFs I've probably run in them.
Okay okay. I corrected it. Now it reads: "You absolutely can finsish a half next year if that is your focus. "

-- Suzanne

On the subject of motivational things my mother bought me one of those little decorative signs at Kohls that says "Sweat is just fat crying". It definitely motivates me whenever I see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter