Something Borrowed, Blue, COLD & New - A Disney Wedding Extravaganza! Update: 11/15 (pg. 15)

Part of me wants to do a Disney Run event and then the other half of me says I am crazy for so many reasons....

Good for you for doing it and sticking out even though you were in pain! I hope you recovered ok to enjoy the rest of your trip!

If you’ve ever competed in a runDisney event, you know that your alarm goes off way too early!
No, I don't. But I'm hoping to some day. :)
I think I was in a higher corral than Luke, but you are allowed to move back (you just can’t move forward to a higher corral)
Good to know. :)
IMG_9653.jpg
Until I read about his makeup (and costume), I was wondering just what kind of lighting you guys had that did that to Luke's face!!
I was hurting, and knew I wouldn’t be able to go much faster than a walk – even that was painful with each step.
:(
I'm sorry you were hurting so much.
Our costumes were Luke’s idea – he wanted to be Ursula haha.
I like it. :)
I had on a tight tank top as a base layer, then a hoody, then an athletic tshirt on top of my hoody (the black Nike one you can see), then my Ariel top (which is absolutely a bathing suit top haha) then my jacket. My plan was also to wear plain black capri-length yoga pants with the Ariel bathing suit bottoms on top of those so you could see them better, but I needed the full length pants (luckily I had packed a few extra pairs, and these ones kind of worked with our costume theme).
Holy smoke!
Was there anything you packed that you didn't wear for this race???

But... love the costume (of course.)
you can see the pain on my face in a few of these pictures….
we did get to meet Jiminy Cricket,
No way! I didn't even know you could do that... ever!
It was so cold, I was wearing Luke’s mittens which were way too big for me haha.
Nice of him to give them up for his princess. :)
By the time we got back to OKW, I was so sore and we were both exhausted so we decided to cancel the fastpasses we had made for Magic Kingdom, and instead had hot showers and a much-needed nap.
I think... that was a very good idea.

January 4, 2018 - Part Two

After that much needed nap, we both woke up feeling much better. We got ready, and decided to head out hours earlier than we needed to for our evening plans – we wanted to see how the lines were for merchandise at the race expo today (since we didn’t want to wait 2+ hours yesterday).

We arrived at the ESPN Wide World of Sports and it was so quiet! There were no lines anywhere, and we were able to easily just walk into the area with the merch. Seriously – if you’re not running the 5K during Marathon Weekend, there’s no need to go to Race Expo on the Wednesday!

IMG_9691.jpg

I didn’t take pictures of our purchases, but I bought a generic RunDisney hoody, Luke picked up a few shirts specific to this race weekend and we picked up the sneaker Christmas ornament. We weren’t in a rush, and just took our time looking around. Eventually we made our way back to the buses – but instead of going back to OKW we caught a bus heading for the Contemporary!

We were so excited about our evening plans – we were celebrating our upcoming wedding by splurging on Highway in the Sky for ourselves! But, we arrived early at the Contemporary and were feeling a bit hungry, since we’d only ate snacks in our room up to this point of the day, so we headed to the Contempo Cafe (review here). We killed enough time and it was eventually time to head down to the Wave to check in for Highway in the Sky (HITS) (full review here!).

HITS ended with the 9pm Magic Kingdom fireworks viewing from the 5th floor of the Contemporary. We still had energy from our nap earlier in the day, so we decided to walk over to Magic Kingdom to enjoy a few hours in the park (they were open until midnight that night).

My photos from this night ended up out of order, and I didn’t take any notes this night – so I can’t remember the exact order of attractions we hit up during these few hours. But I do know we went to visit a few princesses. Some of these pictures make me laugh so hard – so awkward at times hahahaha

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734131553.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734131554.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734131557.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734131558.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156775.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156776.jpg
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156777.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156778.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156779.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156780.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_407734156782.jpg

At one point, we went on Pirates of the Caribbean. I had to take a few pictures of the auction scene, since this was before the Redhead scene was changed, but it was known that it would be changing soon.

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

IMG_9739.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8154654380-1.jpeg

We also made it on The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh. I’ve always loved all the 100 Acre Wood characters, and even though this attraction is nothing special I really love it.

IMG_9742.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

We decided to try something new to us, and went to Enchanted Tales with Belle. As we entered the queue line, a cast member stopped me – and handed me the red card! I was the chosen one! It’s kind of stupid how excited I get about this thing haha –

IMG_9745.jpg

Also – it was still cold, in case you couldn’t tell by how bundled up I was haha.

This is such a cute little… show? Attraction? Whatever you call it – go see it at some point! Now that I actually have a daughter, I’m really excited to take her to this one day! I didn’t really take any pictures, because I think it’s weird to take photos of other people’s children – but I did take this one of the wardrobe –

IMG_9747.jpg

And Luke took this quick video of the wardrobe talking –

We ended our night with a ride on Haunted Mansion, one of our favourites!

IMG_9748.jpg

(I love the Tangled washrooms at night! So pretty!)

IMG_9750.jpg

Luke took this video of the “Kiss Goodnight” shortly after midnight –

As we were leaving, we stopped in a few shops along Main Street. This was when Rose Gold was the hot “it” colour, and the cast members were actually rolling out an entire rack of Rose Gold spirit jerseys in preparation for the next morning. These things were impossible to find at this point, so I was really excited to see them and I definitely left the store with one that night!

IMG_9751.jpg

It was quite late by the time we got back to our room at Old Key West, but I had a very important task to attend to before heading to bed – putting together our welcome bags for our wedding guests! The first guest (my Dad) would be arriving the following evening, with the large majority arriving the next day. It was almost time to actually kick off wedding week!

I pulled out everything we had for our welcome bags – some of it we had lugged with us from Canada and some we had purchased on our Walmart run at the beginning of our trip. We had tossed around a few ideas for actual bags to put everything into, but we had already gone over our budget for welcome bags so we ended up just asking for extra Disney parks bags at a gift shop earlier in the week, and once we explained what they were for there was no issue giving us a stack of them. Score!

We had shirts made for everyone (you’ll see them later in the trip!) –

IMG_8552.jpg

This picture was of the Rubbermaid tote we’d been storing all the wedding stuff in back home – part of the reason we needed to check four full sized bags on our flight! We had a lot of stuff to bring with us!

IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

I laid everything out on the spare bed, separated by person/couple – turns out we had a lot more than I thought we did for these bags!

IMG_9752.jpg

Here’s a close-up of my Dad’s stuff so you can see everything we had – custom shirt, Body Glide, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, bandaids, Disney pens (some people also got Disney notepads/sticky notes), a couple packs of gum, Brita water bottle, a few bottles of water (we bought multiple cases at Walmart – it’s so cheap in the States!), travel pack of Q-Tips (we mainly bought these because of the cute Disney tin they came in), travel-sized Kleenex, Tylenol and snacks (chips, chocolates, granola bars – Disney themed of course, and water flavour pouches). There were also nail files for all the females, and a necklace for each of my Bridesmaids/Maid of Honour (they actually ended up wearing them on the wedding day)

IMG_9753.jpg

It was really late by the time we finally crashed for the night (like 2:30am). I also didn’t realize how much my life was about the change the next morning…​

Fitbit Steps: 20,741

we wanted to see how the lines were for merchandise at the race expo today (since we didn’t want to wait 2+ hours yesterday).
What's the likelihood of limited items being sold out? Notice anything?
we picked up the sneaker Christmas ornament
Cute. :)
Some of these pictures make me laugh so hard – so awkward at times hahahaha
:laughing:
At one point, we went on Pirates of the Caribbean. I had to take a few pictures of the auction scene, since this was before the Redhead scene was changed, but it was known that it would be changing soon.
Ah, the good old days...
We decided to try something new to us, and went to Enchanted Tales with Belle.
Love that! Have been at least twice. (More isn't super necessary. But you have to go at least once!)
As we entered the queue line, a cast member stopped me – and handed me the red card! I was the chosen one! It’s kind of stupid how excited I get about this thing haha –
:lmao: I know, right?!?!?
We ended our night with a ride on Haunted Mansion, one of our favourites!
Best way to end the night. :)
I laid everything out on the spare bed, separated by person/couple – turns out we had a lot more than I thought we did for these bags!
:faint:

Oh, what a fun night, and SO much anticipation for the wedding goodness to come!!

We loved our Highway in the Sky night so much. I would love to do it again someday, so I hope it comes back!

What's the likelihood of limited items being sold out? Notice anything?

I think there were a few things sold out? But we weren't after anything in particular, we knew we'd be able to find something we wanted. I think it was mainly pins that were sold out?

Ah, the good old days...

This entire trip report feels like the good old days haha - I can't believe how long it's taken me to write this!

Love that! Have been at least twice. (More isn't super necessary. But you have to go at least once!)

Agreed! I can see it becoming an every trip thing for us now with a little one, but I do think everyone (even the childless millennials haha) should go see it once!

:lmao: I know, right?!?!?

I get excited. Every. Single. Time. :rotfl:

I hope to never take that much luggage to Disney again!

I think there were a few things sold out? But we weren't after anything in particular, we knew we'd be able to find something we wanted. I think it was mainly pins that were sold out?
So as long as you're not after a specific thing that might sell out. You're probably going to be okay.
This entire trip report feels like the good old days haha - I can't believe how long it's taken me to write this!
:laughing:
I get excited. Every. Single. Time. :rotfl:
::yes::

Hello!
I jumped on over to read your amazing report! I am so impressed you remember every detail of your trip from years ago! I cannot even remember last week! Congrats on your baby girl!!! and my condolences on loss..
never had i read someone volunteering to GKTW-Your both amazing people! now that i know this i will be adding some time - HOW did you NOT eat the ice cream??? Maybe not a good idea for me?
Absolutely love your name beautiful! you and your husband both are stunning. I hope your foot/ankle is back to normal for your wedding!
Dis meets! Love them met the best people on the planet from the Dis!
I wish I was part of that huge dis meet they had a while back.

Hello!
I jumped on over to read your amazing report! I am so impressed you remember every detail of your trip from years ago! I cannot even remember last week! Congrats on your baby girl!!! and my condolences on loss..
never had i read someone volunteering to GKTW-Your both amazing people! now that i know this i will be adding some time - HOW did you NOT eat the ice cream??? Maybe not a good idea for me?
Absolutely love your name beautiful! you and your husband both are stunning. I hope your foot/ankle is back to normal for your wedding!
Dis meets! Love them met the best people on the planet from the Dis!
I wish I was part of that huge dis meet they had a while back.

Mo! I feel so honoured that you’ve read one of my reports, I’ve been really enjoying your most recent one!

Thank you on the congratulations! My daughter just turned one a few weeks ago - and now I think you are even more of a superhuman for having triplets! Just one toddler keeps my husband and I busy - I can’t imagine three!

We love volunteering with GKTW! We did it again on another trip (May 2019). We’re actually told the ice cream is only for the Wish kids/families/alumni - but I was so tempted a few times!

Are you talking about the Epic trip from 2019? I was a part of that one! I do have a trip report started for that one, but that was another 2 week trip so I might finish that report in 2025:rotfl:

Mo! I feel so honoured that you’ve read one of my reports, I’ve been really enjoying your most recent one!

HA!
I don't write reports as much as a train wreck of Pursuing Disney with a side of hot mess life! HA HA HA then again who isn't a hot mess these days??

Thank you on the congratulations! My daughter just turned one a few weeks ago - and now I think you are even more of a superhuman for having triplets! Just one toddler keeps my husband and I busy - I can’t imagine three!

ya just do.
Don't think about it as much as just do it..
It's the now part teenagers that questions my parental judgement along with stress induced drinking.

We love volunteering with GKTW! We did it again on another trip (May 2019). We’re actually told the ice cream is only for the Wish kids/families/alumni - but I was so tempted a few times!

All joking aside - that is some serious discipline. As much as I adore the company and what they are about. I don't think my family or I could withstand not taking a scoop... Nope-- I foresee the episode of I love Lucy with the candy--

Are you talking about the Epic trip from 2019? I was a part of that one! I do have a trip report started for that one, but that was another 2 week trip so I might finish that report in 2025:rotfl:

That would be the one! I was so upset I didn't get to go!!!

2025? I guess I will follow along on that as well!
I think I was up to date on Ariana's report?

This is such a cute little… show? Attraction? Whatever you call it – go see it at some point! Now that I actually have a daughter, I’m really excited to take her to this one day! I
I love this attraction. I get it isn't for anyone, but if you have little kids, it's a must do. You will love it when you finally come with your little lady!

t was quite late by the time we got back to our room at Old Key West, but I had a very important task to attend to before heading to bed – putting together our welcome bags for our wedding guests! The first guest (my Dad) would be arriving the following evening, with the large majority arriving the next day. It was almost time to actually kick off wedding week!
I almost forgot that this was about your wedding! Ha!!! I can't believe you had a whole vacation before your wedding! AMAZING.

HA!
I don't write reports as much as a train wreck of Pursuing Disney with a side of hot mess life! HA HA HA then again who isn't a hot mess these days??

Life has definitely been...interesting over the past year haha...

I love reading your life update posts!

All joking aside - that is some serious discipline. As much as I adore the company and what they are about. I don't think my family or I could withstand not taking a scoop... Nope-- I foresee the episode of I love Lucy with the candy--

[ /quote]

:rotfl:

That would be the one! I was so upset I didn't get to go!!!

Next time!

2025? I guess I will follow along on that as well!
I think I was up to date on Ariana's report?

I actually need to go get caught up on all the other reports from the other ladies who were on that trip - I came back from that trip and worked a lot through the remainder of 2019, then I had a baby - it's been busy and I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like on here...maybe one day I'll get caught up!

I love this attraction. I get it isn't for anyone, but if you have little kids, it's a must do. You will love it when you finally come with your little lady!

Can't wait!

I almost forgot that this was about your wedding! Ha!!! I can't believe you had a whole vacation before your wedding! AMAZING.

Haha! Most people would plan their wedding at the beginning of the trip and then enjoy a honeymoon vacation afterwards - we did the opposite :upsidedow - a pre-honeymoon I guess? Haha - it was really fun to build up the anticipation for the wedding day though!

January 5, 2018 - Part One

I figure I should include a warning at the beginning of this post – this one won’t be all sunshine and rainbows and happy Disney stuff. I’m also going to keep it pretty short – the next post will be back in a Disney park.

Our alarm once again went off way too early – but I woke up excited! My Dad was going to be arriving later this evening (with almost everyone else flying in tomorrow), and we were going to Trattoria el Forno for breakfast – a place I’d been looking forward to trying! Luke got up and headed in to take a shower, while I grabbed my phone to quickly check my social media, and see if anyone had any last minute questions about anything before coming to Florida. There was a single text message from my Mom, that was timestamped from the middle of the night – “Call me when you wake up.” I immediately knew it wasn’t good news, so with my heart sinking I called her. It was even worse than I could have imagined.

The evening before, my uncle was in a snowmobile accident, and had to be airlifted to a hospital in the major city I live in (he lived a few hours north of me, in a much smaller city). My Mom also informed me he was currently in a medically-induced coma, he had brain injuries but the full extent was currently unknown – but it wasn’t good. A little background – there was only an 11 year age difference between my uncle and I , so he was more of a big brother when I was younger. He had moved across the country while in his 20’s – and was the sole reason I also moved across the country (I initially lived with him before moving a few hours south to Edmonton). This was tough news.

Luke finished his shower, and started to get mad because I hadn’t started getting ready, and we were going to be late for our breakfast reservation. However, he only had to take one look at my tear-stained face to realize something was wrong. I had lost my appetite and didn’t want to leave our room at that point, so we actually ended up going back to sleep for a few hours. We did end up getting hit with a $20 no-show fee for our missed Trattoria el Forno breakfast, but I did not care about that in that moment – and I didn’t have it in me to call and try to cancel that morning.

January 5, 2018 - Part Two

Luke suggested we just hang around the resort for the majority of the day, but I decided I wanted to use our Fastpasses and try to enjoy a little bit of our day. There wasn’t anything I could do to help, since I was over 3800km away from the hospital my uncle was currently in – so why not make the most of our day. We had missed our breakfast reservation, but luckily I had bought extra goodies at Karamell Kuche when we were in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot the day before so we shared this amazing Chocolate Caramel cookie (I want to say it cost around $4.50?). I actually popped it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat it up – 100% recommend!

IMG_9754.jpg

We also had our snack boxes from the 5K the day before, so we snacked on a few things from there. For those not familiar with runDisney, after you cross the finish line they give you your medal, and a box of snacks. There’s also bottled water, bananas and things like that to grab if you’d like. Inside the snack box, there’s usually an applesauce pouch, a little bag of tortilla chips, a little thing of plastic cheese for the chips, some cookies/granola bars, fruit snacks, etc. It’s nothing fancy or overly exciting, but it’s nice to have a few extra little snacks for the following few days. I didn’t take a picture of the inside of the box on this trip, but I did take this of my really nice 5K medal sitting on the box haha –

IMG_9755-1.jpg

Our first Fastpass was from 10:55-11:55 at Hollywood Studios. We arrived at the park around 11am, and were met by this –

IMG_9758.jpg

IMG_9760.jpg

We set off down Sunset Boulevard, but had to stop for a Photopass photographer. These are actually some of my favourite photos of Luke and I from this trip (you know, excluding our wedding photos haha) –

PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_407744693261.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_415123239429.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_407744693262.jpg

Our first Fastpass was for Rock N’ Roller Coaster. I enjoy this ride, but I’m at the perfect height where my head beats side to side against the head restraint so my ears are always sore when I get off. Am I the only person this happens to?

Also – during the queue line, there are screens advertising upcoming “concerts”. Using the RFID technology in the MagicBands, these screens change and will actually be customized to a person in the close vicinity. There’s a few spots throughout the parks that have this little custom touch – but this was the first time it was one of us!

IMG_9762.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_9763.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_9764.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_9935.jpg

Our next fastpass was right next door, at Tower of Terror, but not until 12:10. We decided to use the bathrooms by Rock n’ Roller, and I decided to call my Mom and get an update on the situation back home. Things weren’t good, my uncle had underwent brain surgery that morning to relieve some of the pressure on his brain. My Mom let me know that she had already changed her flights, instead of arriving the next afternoon (Saturday), she wouldn’t be getting to MCO until Sunday evening. At one point she mentioned maybe cancelling altogether so she could stay with my uncle, and I believe I responded with something along the lines of “that’s fine. If you stay home I’ll never forgive you for missing my wedding.” (emotions were high, I felt bad after I said it – but I just wanted my Mommy at my wedding). We said goodbye, I hung up and then stood in the Rock N’ Roller Coaster courtyard and had a nice little cry (definitely not the last one on this trip – I was a bit of a mess).

Around noon, I wiped my face, and we headed over to Tower of Terror. I could have headed back to the hotel room to mope around and be sad – or I could be sad while enjoying Disney – so I chose the latter!

On our first Disneyland trip back in 2015, I was adamant that I would not get on Tower of Terror, the idea of it terrified me. I could see how disappointed Luke was, so I sucked it up and told him I’d try it once – turns out I loved it and we never miss it now haha. I actually prefer the Guardians overlay in California though (I know, blasphemy!) – I like the upbeat energy of it, the fact that you shoot upwards as well, the theming, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the aesthetic of the original Tower – I only take about 467 photos of the building every single time we ride it hahaha.

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9769.jpg

IMG_9770.jpg

I loved the lady in front of Luke! She was losing her mind – it was clearly her first time riding, and she was screaming before we even started haha. Her friend was laughing the entire time – they seemed to be a lot of fun! Even the scared lady had a few laughs at the end.

PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_415123260145.jpeg

I love the themed Stitch plush you can find in the dump shop on certain rides – I tried to remember to take photos of him whenever I saw him!

IMG_9772.jpg

This was tough news.
I think I remember you sharing about this, maybe on FB or a different TR? In any case, such a horrible tragedy, and during what should have been the highest of highs for you and Luke. So sorry you had to go through that pain.

We also had our snack boxes from the 5K the day before, so we snacked on a few things from there.
LOL, I ate most of my snack box the following night around 6 p.m. before going to bed in preparation of another early wake up for the 10K. Talk about dinner of champions!!!! :)

I figure I should include a warning at the beginning of this post – this one won’t be all sunshine and rainbows and happy Disney stuff.
Such awful news. :(
I'm so sorry that happened. Both to your Uncle and to your family.
Chocolate Caramel cookie (I want to say it cost around $4.50?). I actually popped it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat it up – 100% recommend!
That looks delicious! And... will take note of the microwave tip.
For those not familiar with runDisney, after you cross the finish line they give you your medal, and a box of snacks. There’s also bottled water, bananas and things like that to grab if you’d like.
Did not know that. :)
And since I'm semi-considering doing one now... even better to know. :)
These are actually some of my favourite photos of Luke and I from this trip (you know, excluding our wedding photos haha) –
While you guys look great... why do you consider them your faves?
Our first Fastpass was for Rock N’ Roller Coaster. I enjoy this ride, but I’m at the perfect height where my head beats side to side against the head restraint so my ears are always sore when I get off. Am I the only person this happens to?
I've heard other people mention it, but I've (luckily) not experienced that.
Also – during the queue line, there are screens advertising upcoming “concerts”. Using the RFID technology in the MagicBands, these screens change and will actually be customized to a person in the close vicinity. There’s a few spots throughout the parks that have this little custom touch – but this was the first time it was one of us!
My DD had her name on the marquee, but I was too slow to catch a photo of it.
At one point she mentioned maybe cancelling altogether so she could stay with my uncle, and I believe I responded with something along the lines of “that’s fine. If you stay home I’ll never forgive you for missing my wedding.”
Oh, dear.
(emotions were high, I felt bad after I said it – but I just wanted my Mommy at my wedding).
:hug:
We said goodbye, I hung up and then stood in the Rock N’ Roller Coaster courtyard and had a nice little cry (definitely not the last one on this trip – I was a bit of a mess).
Oh, no.... You poor thing. :sad1:
On our first Disneyland trip back in 2015, I was adamant that I would not get on Tower of Terror, the idea of it terrified me. I could see how disappointed Luke was, so I sucked it up and told him I’d try it once – turns out I loved it and we never miss it now haha.
:laughing: So glad you loved it.
I loved the lady in front of Luke! She was losing her mind – it was clearly her first time riding, and she was screaming before we even started haha.
:laughing: That video was fun. See what you mean!

The evening before, my uncle was in a snowmobile accident, and had to be airlifted to a hospital in the major city I live in (he lived a few hours north of me, in a much smaller city). My Mom also informed me he was currently in a medically-induced coma, he had brain injuries but the full extent was currently unknown – but it wasn’t good. A little background – there was only an 11 year age difference between my uncle and I , so he was more of a big brother when I was younger. He had moved across the country while in his 20’s – and was the sole reason I also moved across the country (I initially lived with him before moving a few hours south to Edmonton). This was tough news.
That is horrible!!! I am so sorry you had to go through all of that right before the wedding!

I enjoy this ride, but I’m at the perfect height where my head beats side to side against the head restraint so my ears are always sore when I get off. Am I the only person this happens to?
Nope, that happens to me too. And really why it's not my favorite ride. I always debate skipping it for that reason.

At one point she mentioned maybe cancelling altogether so she could stay with my uncle, and I believe I responded with something along the lines of “that’s fine. If you stay home I’ll never forgive you for missing my wedding.” (emotions were high, I felt bad after I said it – but I just wanted my Mommy at my wedding).
OH NO!!! I don't blame you.

I actually prefer the Guardians overlay in California though (I know, blasphemy!)
I TOTALLY agree! Guardians is just so much fun!

Life has definitely been...interesting over the past year haha...

I love reading your life update posts!

Aww thanks!

Am I the only person this happens to?

Nope... me too!

had a nice little cry (definitely not the last one on this trip – I was a bit of a mess).

Totally acceptable.
I am so sorry this happened. Prayers for you all.

Next time!

Count me in!

I actually need to go get caught up on all the other reports from the other ladies who were on that trip - I came back from that trip and worked a lot through the remainder of 2019, then I had a baby - it's been busy and I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like on here...maybe one day I'll get caught up!

I think they will all understand
pretty cool people around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter