Something About Nothing............ #14

HHN was very busy last night. Lots of youngsters out. Very pleasant Weather. It was 76 degrees after rain.

There were still some AP magnets at the store in Toon Lagoon the other day.

It’s certainly busier than we expected. Weather makes a huge difference…….

Yes, we were gifted some AP magnets that we gifted others as we don’t collect them at all, but they are around.

Hope you had a lovely trip, it was nice being able to say hello to you this trip.

Yeah I was at HHN last night too, and I could not believe the crowds. Got there around 7, and thought oh my, I thought I had missed the crowds coming in. I did have no line coming in the AP/ resort line though. I did Transformers as a walk on, and a walk on single rider on a very glitched MIB ride. Thought I’d try something to eat there, but the food lines were huge. Wandered around, then left by 9:30, as was way too tired. Missed the first boat, then another one came around 10 minutes later. Took a long shower and then I went right to sleep.

Did take a picture of the TM who was the pumpkin king, he was fabulous:
D646D787-4158-4BAA-91B9-663E0AF3BDF7.jpeg

And the crowds continued in the Potter area, so no chance to eat there either, with the long line, and I’m not fond of that quick service there anyway. And Gringots was down, so lots of disappointed folks waiting around hoping it would come back up. I didn’t wait to see if it did. But do like seeing that dragon at night:
1897E834-9149-4B2F-AEB1-E9134A783CC1.jpeg

And so, up early as my usual when I don’t have a long night. And being up at 3 am yesterday morning, probably helped in it being my normal bedtime.

Yeah, I do go to WM, sometimes. lol
And not sure IOA had the magnets either, as overheard TM in AP lounge say they took all remaining to only be available at AP lounge, and now gone, unless somehow they’d order more. I doubt it, as I’m sure they have the Christmas version one ready right after HHN over. But maybe there is some still in IOA? May check that later today.

And yes, Keisha, I did book a pool view, so no upgrade for me. And these three nights were at an AP rate. But they were nice, as I have a back to back reservation, as could not get that whole time, as I thought I’d be somewhere else, as had booked the rest of my time with a save more rate, starting this Wednesday, for the rest of my stay. And have never seen any reservations even available to book, just after I did book that rest of my time back in the Summer. But after I booked the three first nights at an AP rate, randomly saw it at that rate, after I booked last month. Then none available with all but CB and those other two on I drive left to book. So while I’ll have to go down and get new keys on Wednesday, they said I have the same room the whole time, as did book pool room for both reservations. There was a convention in the hotel this weekend, so the hotel was very busy, parking had me high in the garage. Talked with TM in the lobby, as was going back to my room. When saying the crowds, she said the hotel had many checking out Monday. And that makes sense, as if the convention was Friday to Sunday, could see why many leave with it over, but some would stay a day more on either side of their business trip. But I do see the crowds coming, as HHN is half of this week.

Not sure what I feel like doing today. May wander into the parks later this morning. I did pick up a gallon bottle of water. Made my tea, and just relaxing. Have snacks to eat, so a little breakfast. May see if I can catch up with MonyK early, as I think she is leaving early, and maybe could meet up in lobby, then get something hot in the quick service place, after saying goodbye. Think she is in a different tower. Also heard from Bobby, so should be able to catch up with her this coming weekend. Very nice to hopefully catch up with those two, and sorry missed both Robo and Schumi last night.

Have a marvelous Monday all.

And bring warm weather clothes, it was muggy and warm yesterday, and expect the same today. Woot! Loving it warm.

Good morning Sans family :wave:

85E7670E-6E93-4970-AC02-34BD61CFE6BF.jpeg

Charade I hope you get all your assignments done. I was sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip. Have a safe trip to Atlanta and I hope your time with your mom goes well.

Quiet Friday night. Going to watch the new Thor on Disney+. The weather has turned and is cooling significantly with dark clouds looming. Seems we have a night and day of rain coming. For now my lap is full. Dumb is the grey one Dumber is the black one
Cute pooches. They look comfy.

Had a hitchhiker. Thank God he was dead Hope he didn’t travel with friends.
Thankfully it was a dead hitchhiker.

PS check ur rental I just snagged an SUV thru hertz using auto slash for $350 for 11days AMEX rate ($100 less than DH usual great corp rate thru Avis for a mid size car).

An awesome rate for your SUV rental. The prices on rentals have been very high. I think everyone who had been sitting on the sidelines for vacation decided to vacation this summer and Fall.

Yay, got my room, with this view:
A nice view Lynne.

Yes, the Scare Actor doing the Pumpkin Lord is awesome.

i gravitate to one of the WMs, my people

WM is an easy shop for sure. The one on Turkey Lake is easy to navigate and get in and out if you go early in the am.

Hope you had a lovely trip, it was nice being able to say hello to you this trip.

I had a wonderful trip. Thank you.

it was so nice to say hello. Continue to celebrate. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Janet Congratulations to your son on his recognition as a coach. I know you are proud of him and rightfully so.

Mac your trip will be coming up soon. I. Hope you are well.

Went out Saturday evening for last night of HHN after the rain. It was 76 degrees and humid. After walking out of the Resort you felt sticky with the humidity. Thankfully the temp was pleasant.

Couldn’t decide if I wanted to head over to IOA to catch the first night of the Dark Arts show on the Castle and see the Death Eaters or give that a miss and go to HHN. Decided on HHN.

My sister K and I saw the sea of folks coming over the bridge as our boat approached CityWalk. It looked like everyone who had been sitting on the sidelines not attending HHN do to some rainy nights all decided to descend on Saturday night. It was crowded and the busiest since we had been.

Wait times for houses were up. I timed a couple of houses like Schumi noted above. Halloween was showing 90 minutes with Express I was in house in 25 minutes. Dead Mans Pier was showing 80 minutes with Express I was in 20 minutes. The times went up significantly as the night went on.

My sis and I had some last minutes T shirt requests by family to fill.

We were able to find a couple of the little Boo sipper cups. Those were selling out fast.

We sat on one of the benches in The Graveyard Deadly Unrest Sacre Zone and enjoyed the Scare actors.

I have seen a lot of questions about selfies with the Scare actors. There are no selfies allowed. I have seen on multiple occasions people stooping in front of a Scare Actor to take a selfie and the security folks who watch over the Scare Actors come running over to stop it.

You can take all the photos you want of the Scare Actors just no selfies.

I saw a fellow who appeared to have had to much to drink go after a couple of the Scare Actors in the Graveyard Scare Zone and the security folks were on him quickly. There are a couple of Scare Actors in that Scare Zone who are fantastic.

I’am glad to see that the Scare Actors are being so well protected. They are awesome.

Did not get back to the Resort and packed as early as we had planned. So was a late night.

We did get on the road at a good time yesterday morning.

My sis and I had a great stay at Portofino and were spoiled by the kindness of the staff for sure. What a lovely group of folks they have there.

Trip back home was good, but tiring.

Dropped sis off first and her hubby just laughed and said you girls have been shopping again.

I was so glad to get home to my hubby. He greated me at the door.

It was a good trip.

Now need to get caught up on some things at home.

Transitioning back home was not hard after vacation. I already had things decorated for Halloween before I left. Hubby maintained the clean house.

Just need to unpack.

Watched a bit of the Queens funeral today and some videos of services over the past few days. So sad, but she is with her beloved husband Philip now. She was an incredible lady. How fitting for a rainbow to form over Westminster. I believe it was God showing His favor to the World for the Queen.
B21E1C6B-D529-4C48-A93A-AE317039EB5C.jpeg

Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

Last edited:
I blinked and it was Monday and time to get up for work. It's a cool, crisp fall day here.

No holiday for us here in our neck of the world for the Queens funeral. Oh well, I am now catching up on the live streams at work. Gotta love the power of the internet for things like that! I did have plans of getting up extremely to watch it ( 4:00 am our time) I did wake up, but of course woke up with another headache. So back to bed after a couple of advil. I did feel it coming on last night and tried to curb it. But it still got me. Oh well - hopefully once the weather swings are over, I will have less headaches again.

It was a quiet weekend at home again - which I love. Puttering and baking. I did get some baking done yesterday. Although the cookies for some reason, just didn't turn out right. I'm not sure what or why, but the guys are still eating them up. I also whipped up a coconut cream pie for dessert last night. Dh had an extra big slice ;)

Not much else is going on in our little part of the world. Fall/autumn has arrived. We are still having decent weather. The rain we had over the weekend definitely cooled things down here. Leaves are quickly turning and starting to fall now.

Well, I should get this spreadsheet filled out...and more papers shuffled.

Have a great day everyone!!! For all of you in the parks - enjoy and have a beverage and ride on Hagrid's for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Pumpkin, I hope headache went away, or goes away fast. Not fun, I’m sure. Nice to embrace the Fall tjme. At home, it’s still more like Summer. Though I think a cold front is coming for the weekend. I can see little one packing a sweatshirt and even pants for her night flight home.

Some Islands fun this morning. Came back to relax then pool time. Crowded for a Monday, to me. 25 minutes listed for both Spiderman and Kong. I’d say it was more like 15 for Spiderman, and almost a walk on for Kong. The Kong cue is so dark, I have issues seeing in the dark, so three families pushed past me. No matter, I was first in the line, as best seat is the first person’s one, as you are the closest to seeing Kong without looking over someone. But families got last seats of the two lines, so they had not as good seats. You’d think someone would have helped me. Karma’s a thing sometimes.

Also did trolley and cat with no lines either. Nice that trolly was running 4 cars. Did check, no magnets to be found in IOA. They said they had none. At least I got ours the first day they were out, oddly, when we were there mid August. But we are not collectors, as we don’t go every season, nor have all the buttons either. But what we do have, we enjoy, as reminders of our park fun.

With no lines for cat, easy to take pictures:
F8E509CF-6354-4DE3-AC2F-0521183C1EF9.jpeg
And only a few minutes wait, and boat took 6 of us back to the hotel. CityWalk so nice from the boat:
482D679C-2895-4456-8807-CD5B138CE0E1.jpeg

Now back relaxing before some pool time. Annoyed that the pool entrance from my tower is broken, so I have to enter from lobby. Annoying, but whatever, At least I can see what the pool area looks like before I leave.

Good morning Sans family :wave:

View attachment 703487

Charade I hope you get all your assignments done. I was sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip. Have a safe trip to Atlanta and I hope your time with your mom goes well.

Cute pooches. They look comfy.

Thankfully it was a dead hitchhiker.

An awesome rate for your SUV rental. The prices on rentals have been very high. I think everyone who had been sitting on the sidelines for vacation decided to vacation this summer and Fall.

A nice view Lynne.

Yes, the Scare Actor doing the Pumpkin Lord is awesome.

i gravitate to one of the WMs, my people

WM is an easy shop for sure. The one on Turkey Lake is easy to navigate and get in and out if you go early in the am.

I had a wonderful trip. Thank you.

it was so nice to say hello. Continue to celebrate. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Janet Congratulations to your son on his recognition as a coach. I know you are proud of him and rightfully so.

Mac your trip will be coming up soon. I. Hope you are well.

Went out Saturday evening for last night of HHN after the rain. It was 76 degrees and humid. After walking out of the Resort you felt sticky with the humidity. Thankfully the temp was pleasant.

Couldn’t decide if I wanted to head over to IOA to catch the first night of the Dark Arts show on the Castle and see the Death Eaters or give that a miss and go to HHN. Decided on HHN.

My sister K and I saw the sea of folks coming over the bridge as our boat approached CityWalk. It looked like everyone who had been sitting on the sidelines not attending HHN do to some rainy nights all decided to descend on Saturday night. It was crowded and the busiest since we had been.

Wait times for houses were up. I timed a couple of houses like Schumi noted above. Halloween was showing 90 minutes with Express I was in house in 25 minutes. Dead Mans Pier was showing 80 minutes with Express I was in 20 minutes. The times went up significantly as the night went on.

My sis and I had some last minutes T shirt requests by family to fill.

We were able to find a couple of the little Boo sipper cups. Those were selling out fast.

We sat on one of the benches in The Graveyard Deadly Unrest Sacre Zone and enjoyed the Scare actors.

I have seen a lot of questions about selfies with the Scare actors. There are no selfies allowed. I have seen on multiple occasions people stooping in front of a Scare Actor to take a selfie and the security folks who watch over the Scare Actors come running over to stop it.

You can take all the photos you want of the Scare Actors just no selfies.

I saw a fellow who appeared to have had to much to drink go after a couple of the Scare Actors in the Graveyard Scare Zone and the security folks were on him quickly. There are a couple of Scare Actors in that Scare Zone who are fantastic.

I’am glad to see that the Scare Actors are being so well protected. They are awesome.

Did not get back to the Resort and packed as early as we had planned. So was a late night.

We did get on the road at a good time yesterday morning.

My sis and I had a great stay at Portofino and were spoiled by the kindness of the staff for sure. What a lovely group of folks they have there.

Trip back home was good, but tiring.

Dropped sis off first and her hubby just laughed and said you girls have been shopping again.

I was so glad to get home to my hubby. He greated me at the door.

It was a good trip.

Now need to get caught up on some things at home.

Transitioning back home was not hard after vacation. I already had things decorated for Halloween before I left. Hubby maintained the clean house.

Just need to unpack.

Watched a bit of the Queens funeral today and some videos of services over the past few days. So sad, but she is with her beloved husband Phillip now. She was an incredible lady. How fitting for a rainbow to form over Westminster. I believe it was God showing His favor to the World for the Queen.
View attachment 703498

Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

That rainbow was a sign for sure.

Glad you had such a lovely trip and I’m sure you were glad to get home to your husband too.

We have two friends who are SA this year and both have said they are happy to take pictures with folks, but some have been using the flash which is a big no. Such a shame a few ruin it for others.

The EP lines were over 45 minutes last night which is far too long for EP and the powers that be agreed with us. For a Sunday night it was weirdly busy, but as we said earlier, the weather brought folks out.

I blinked and it was Monday and time to get up for work. It's a cool, crisp fall day here.

No holiday for us here in our neck of the world for the Queens funeral. Oh well, I am now catching up on the live streams at work. Gotta love the power of the internet for things like that! I did have plans of getting up extremely to watch it ( 4:00 am our time) I did wake up, but of course woke up with another headache. So back to bed after a couple of advil. I did feel it coming on last night and tried to curb it. But it still got me. Oh well - hopefully once the weather swings are over, I will have less headaches again.

It was a quiet weekend at home again - which I love. Puttering and baking. I did get some baking done yesterday. Although the cookies for some reason, just didn't turn out right. I'm not sure what or why, but the guys are still eating them up. I also whipped up a coconut cream pie for dessert last night. Dh had an extra big slice ;)

Not much else is going on in our little part of the world. Fall/autumn has arrived. We are still having decent weather. The rain we had over the weekend definitely cooled things down here. Leaves are quickly turning and starting to fall now.

Well, I should get this spreadsheet filled out...and more papers shuffled.

Have a great day everyone!!! For all of you in the parks - enjoy and have a beverage and ride on Hagrid's for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coconut cream pie……lush!

Hope you’re feeling better today……we did get to ride Hagrids, thanks to a very kind TM who took pity on us…….amazing ride!

The TM who very had kindly kept and gave us the much wanted magnets and buttons was glad to hear we passed them on to someone who really wanted them, he did tell us to give them to someone who deserved them. They certainly did.

Watched the funeral this morning, well, part of it, went to IOA, rode Velocicoaster and a couple of other rides, back home and saw the last part of the funeral, very moving ceremony.

Parks are increasingly busy, our previous 3 weeks were nowhere near as busy as today has been. Went out for lunch and even the roads seem busier today.

But, beautiful day…….still to decide where to eat tonight, might pop into IOA again for a while.

Finally done packing. :dance3: Spirit on way down late tomorrow. Always throws me with that 40# limit on ckd bags. Not helping there are some Halloween costumes along for ride.

After not wearing any the last few outings due to heat, decided to make one this year. More of Disney bounding vs actual costume. While I was at it made a small backpack too. :hmghost:There will be pictures. :earboy2:

Surprised to get the online check in option for SF, thankyouverymuch hotel Gods. Will be interesting to see where we do land arriving in the late evening hours. Least the room will be ready!

Robbie: good to hear portofino is back in their groove. The reviews here when they opened back up were brutal. Youngest DS couldn’t make this trip. He requested Portofino for our quick 2 night stay mid October so he can get a hhn night in this year. Then onto WDW/BLT for 3 nights.
HHN was mobbed beyond belief tonight ……mobbed!!!
It being mentioned on social media as to the huge crowd spikes this year
she had no idea of how to keep the line flowing and covered her name when folks in the line challenged her, in a nice way of course
Can’t help but laugh at her solution. Poor thing, sounds as tho she needs a bit more seasoning in the ranks
Now I am concerned next Sunday will have hhn crowds
Yikes…
Increasingly, the closer to Columbus Day week (which is estimated to be very busy with so many school having week long breaks then).
And yes, Keisha, I did book a pool view, so no upgrade for me.
Haven’t heard of many there recently. TBH i prefer lagoon view there. Anything beats the parking lot one we had once last year. I seem to be the designated end of the corridor room gal lol
Thank you. Even tho the Steelers lost, he had a wonderful time
We have two friends who are SA this year and both have said they are happy to take pictures with folks, but some have been using the flash which is a big no. Such a shame a few ruin it for others.
I’m torn on the posing for staged pics. Messes with the continuity of the story imo.

it used to be akin to a safari of sorts trying to capture a decent pic of the scareactors. Has to be a happy medium in there somewhere

Finally done packing. :dance3: Spirit on way down late tomorrow. Always throws me with that 40# limit on ckd bags. Not helping there are some Halloween costumes along for ride.

After not wearing any the last few outings due to heat, decided to make one this year. More of Disney bounding vs actual costume. While I was at it made a small backpack too. :hmghost:There will be pictures. :earboy2:

Surprised to get the online check in option for SF, thankyouverymuch hotel Gods. Will be interesting to see where we do land arriving in the late evening hours. Least the room will be ready!

Robbie: good to hear portofino is back in their groove. The reviews here when they opened back up were brutal. Youngest DS couldn’t make this trip. He requested Portofino for our quick 2 night stay mid October so he can get a hhn night in this year. Then onto WDW/BLT for 3 nights.

It being mentioned on social media as to the huge crowd spikes this year

Can’t help but laugh at her solution. Poor thing, sounds as tho she needs a bit more seasoning in the ranks

Increasingly, the closer to Columbus Day week (which is estimated to be very busy with so many school having week long breaks then).

Haven’t heard of many there recently. TBH i prefer lagoon view there. Anything beats the parking lot one we had once last year. I seem to be the designated end of the corridor room gal lol

Thank you. Even tho the Steelers lost, he had a wonderful time

I’m torn on the posing for staged pics. Messes with the continuity of the story imo.

it used to be akin to a safari of sorts trying to capture a decent pic of the scareactors. Has to be a happy medium in there somewhere

Glad to hear you’re all packed up, ready to go and Halloween outfits to boot!!! Look forward to those……

Hopefully your room will be ready, yes we always have a lagoon view for us at Sapphire. At RP requested a suite without a pool view this year, many complaints of noise from the pool from others, and think we prefer it to be honest. But, at RP we’d be happy with either.

It’s a mixed bag for sure. I did like a few years ago where they happily posed, but it did get a bit much when folks were lining up for the same SA the way we line up for Scooby Doo.

Safe travels tonight Janet……..✈️

mac…….safe travels to you too……….:)

Up far too early again!!!

I do love watching the lights outside as it’s still so dark here in the am.

No idea of our plans for today yet, we do have plans every night now which is nice, so we know kind of what we’re doing and lunch with a couple of SA and a cousin coming up too.

We can rest when we get home……… ::yes::

Ah early riser here too. Yeah I had a lagoon room most times I am here. But was not offered, so pool room it is. Unlike my pool rooms at RPR, and more like at HR, were noisy until pool close. But here, have not heard pool noise at all from my room, but have heard loud people walking through the hall in the late hours. But annoying, the pool entry from my wing, is broken, so I have to go into the lobby and used that entry. Oh well, the pool was lovely, as not too crowded and felt good, as been very sweaty weather since my arrival.

Did enjoy the pool for a good bit mid afternoon, then freshened up, and went to the Studios. Minions, via express line was about 15 minutes. Standby I think was 35. Then as passed by mummy, said 20 minutes, well, yay for me, as I walked on, not even 5 minute wait. But did take a good few minutes to walk through the line. Then single rider and express were both a walk on MIB. Then saw train was working, 75 minute wait was said as entered. Used express lane, and I say 20 minutes. Sat with a very nice English couple, and we three bolted to Hagrid’s, as by the time we got off the train, it was 20 minutes to the 7 closing time. 60 minutes said the start, we were out by 7: 30, and got pelted with light rain by the time the ride was almost at the end. So close to a 60 minute wait it was. But then slowly walked back out of the park, in the increasing light rain. But did not care, it was very warm and rain actually felt good. So no one with ponchos or umbrellas, so no one cared the strength of the rain. Checked my weather radar and most of the rain was South of us, with very light rain for the next hour. Saw lightning in the distance, so decided no way would the boats be working, so wandered around the stores for a few minutes, then more waking I did. Have not walked that path very much. But quick enough. Was kinda sad, as no RPR for me this year, as passed by that hotel. But I do enjoy staying at SF. Decide to snack in my room, then to bed I went. Today, Tuesday, not sure. I rarely ever make early entry.

Safe travels to Janet and Mac today. Janet, I did mobile check in too. I think they are starting to do that, so they have all your payment information before hand, to speed up checking in. I only need to show my identity, the check in guy said you are all set, and gave me my key. Checked my credit card record, and yep, the put a hold on the total amount of my stay, the day before I checked in. Hope you both get your rooms ready when you check in. Give a shout out if you’d like to say hello tomorrow.

It will be a very warm Taco Tuesday here. 74 degrees already, and the sun is shining. My phone weather app says increasing clouds in the afternoon, with some rain around 6 pm. Seems rain in forecast lately. But thankfully have not seen those huge thunderstorms yet. And hurricane will stay way out to sea as it passes Florida. Yay!

Hope all have a terrific Taco Tuesday.

Hehe: Taco Tuesday in the parks. Eh, have never gotten a taco from there, though:
C28CBACE-2E50-46B8-854A-227F2396CE6A.jpeg

And always a nice way to get to the parks via boat, as can take picture from it as we parked:
50561A5A-2539-4604-851E-4127C7E5A2DC.jpeg

Studios fun hours after early entry, then decided to come back and go to the mall for some late lunch and shopping. May wander into IOA in a bit. Relaxing right now.

Yesterday evening, I did wander into IOA at around 6:30. Spiderman was a walk on, the went to Hagrid’s. Score, about a 30 minute wait total. Started to lightly rain, so ducked into a no line for cat. Made a stop in the store on the way out, as saw a shirt in the Studios but hoped it would also be in IOA. It was, right size, score. Then decided was time to leave, as was hoping since did not hear or see any lightning, boats would be running. As came around the bridge, saw boats leaving. So hustled down to our line. While others were waiting, I was pretty sure I would make the boat that returned less than10 minutes later. And yep, only a few minutes wait for a boat. Did an evening swim, then washed up and relaxed before trying to bed.

Glad to hear Keisha made it safely. Hopefully Mac did too.

Aurora, that’s neat to see a blogger. Yep, a nice shady place to enjoy the ice cream not far from it. Glad to hear you are having a great time too.

So maybe some pool time again today, not sure. It’s been warm and muggy feeling, and lucky, only seen light rain so far.

But a Wednesday is here, why hello camel:
94B8FCD8-25B7-402B-8BE3-D4E03518BE90.jpeg

He’s just looking to see if you know it’s that hump of a day, when Wednesday is over, Friday will be a day away.

And the day I check out and in, as decided to stay the whole time, and at least getting an AP rate for these three nights. 9 more nights for me, and a yay, as little one arrives tomorrow at lunchtime, then private HHN tour this weekend, that we are both looking forward to.

Wonderful Wednesday homies. Good morning.

I missed coming in yesterday. It was a bit busy at work...and also the shiny squirrel syndrome seemed to hit me as well yesterday.

It's that lovely hump day again! It's nice to know that the weekend is on the way ;)

It's a cool, crisp morning here. There was frost on my windshield this morning...so it's chilly! But the sun is shinning brightly and the skies are a beautiful blue. As I was driving, it felt like those magnificent Florida Skies in the morning! Our temps are going to be nice and warm again - and I'll take each and every warm day we get!!!!

I did get outside to walk dumber last night. No long walk for me - but tonight I plan on doing a long one again.

I hope you had a great flight with no stresses! I'm pretty sure you and your Mr will enjoy all the park time.
No idea of our plans for today yet, we do have plans every night now which is nice, so we know kind of what we’re doing and lunch with a couple of SA and a cousin coming up too.
Busy, busy busy. Like you said, you can rest when we get home ;)
Sitting on steps eating ice cream in the shade, watching the crowds:
I remember sitting on those steps on my first trip into the parks. It had been a VERY low attendance day and all the rides were basically walk on. We did Forbidden Journey back to back 3 times. Then we had a butterbeer, then went on Dueling Dragons. I already wasn't feeling great when we were drinking the butter beer...so I popped a dramamine pill and thought I should be ok now and can ride another ride :rolleyes1 I was moaning with Myrtle in the bathrooms in Hogsmeade :rotfl: Also I will add I didn't have any breakfast and dd was wanting to get to the parks as quick as we could. I was out of commission for about 2 hours before I could even walk around. I sat on those stairs after taking 2 more dramamine pills and basically passed out while dd rode Gringots by herself. We didn't get to do anymore rides as she didn't want to ride by herself. I ruined her day at Universal - as we were only in the parks for one day. I still feel horrible about it. I'm sure there are pictures that people have of themselves sitting in that Hagrids bike with me passed out from dramamine in the background :rotfl: That still makes me giggle :laughing: If you can't laugh at yourself once in a while...then your life must be pretty boring.
And the day I check out and in, as decided to stay the whole time, and at least getting an AP rate for these three nights. 9 more nights for me, and a yay, as little one arrives tomorrow at lunchtime, then private HHN tour this weekend, that we are both looking forward to.
Have fun with your dd!!!!! I am hoping to do another mother/daughter trip in the future with dd.

Well, I should probably start the daily paper shuffle.

Have a great day everyone!!!! I hope everyone who is travelling has safe travels and enjoys their park time!!!!

Hanging in a stay and scream area, solo sailing through HHN tonight. Going to be a busy Wednesday night, as overhead parking backed up way past the entry to it. Got the boat ride few minutes after waiting for it. No line to get in, no line to scream area either. Lucky me. Saw witch show last time, so may try ti get to fuel show this time. Cooler feeling, and hope the little bit of rain we got around 2:30 today, was all the rain for today.

It’s just as hot and muggy in orlando as it is in Georgia
I have the ac on 24/7 at home and quite enjoy it

Now at hhn and it’s muggy but I will get used to it!

So this is the heat I have missed back home…

Hope all the homies are doing good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter