Something About Nothing............ #14

I am 3/5 of the way through my paper. I’m calling it quits for the night. Tomorrow I need to work on a photography project. This week is about product and advertising. I went to Walmart to buy some props for my project. I was trying to buy fall colors but when I got home I realized that it’s going to look like Virginia Tech colors.

Proud mom post😉. Will get recognized at the Steelers game this Sunday & a nice donation to his team fund
Congratulations to your son.
For now my lap is full. Dumb is the grey one Dumber is the black one
Aww…they’re cute.
I was in minority who enjoyed it
It wasn’t the best of the MCU, but I enjoyed it.

Charade, you have an eye like an artist and think your project will come out great.

I hope you will give us a peek at it when you have finished it

I have your mom in my prayers

Sleep tight and catch some zzzz’s

Yes I got caught in that rain yesterday lol. So wet. Showered and decided I’d try to wait out rain and go hit HHN-fell asleep instead. Oh well guess I needed it. Caught in rain this afternoon too waiting on Hagrids. But interesting time in line talking to two (very good looking) young private pilots. Got some great advice for my daughter at UCF who wants to be a pilot (shes working on her aerospace engineer degree). He’s from a navy family and is thinking of going for a commission to fly fighter jets with Navy.
Kiddo and her roommate at HHN right now-I’m waiting a couple hours til rain let’s up them will head over…

Happy Friday!

lol…..sometimes sleep is better!

We didn’t go last night, weather was dreadful……but think we we’re just tired too, so lazy night for us.

Sounds like a good chat with the pilots, any advice from folks who know is always good advice.

That must’ve been some rain yesterday. Had warning come on phone early yesterday am there was a ground stop until almost 5 pm!

Proud mom post😉. Will get recognized at the Steelers game this Sunday & a nice donation to his team fund
View attachment 702985

Indeed you do! I started to wheeze today when opening Rubbermaid bins full of outdoor Halloween decorations.

Aw crap. I snagged front row in non floor section. Mr is thrilled as we are usually in nosebleed section. The promo code had seats slightly discounted. I almost fell over.

You just have to make the best of it. It was scary heading up to U from WDW the afternoon everything shut down.

So much debris on road, was slow going at times. We did wind up with 4 flats when we finally were allowed to go out of RP to inspect car. Alamo wound up picking us up a few days later & drove us to a place on international drive where we were lucky to find a replacement

Never saw so many dogs in a hotel lobby. From what I gathered talking to many, Loews being pet friendly, is the local’s hotels of choice to book a room & ride out a storm.

Loews set up a buffet, workers slept on cots to take care of the guests (thank you!) and convention space turned into game rooms with lots of free activities.

Wasn’t the trip we expected but, sure was an adventure! That said, hope it was a one & done

After the rain it was quite cool so it was pleasant and HHN wasn’t the busiest……rain clears folks out.
Indeed, a real silver lining there

Aaaah

They smell the best of any I’ve tried.

I wonder if it’s the sound putting him off?

He is a Superstar Janet!!! Every reason to be proud for sure…….big congrats to him and well deserved too!

Far too many dogs around this trip. Yes, I am the Grinch.

Thursday night after the rain was indeed pleasant for temps and crowds.

#2 FS his defensive coach. They’re up against 3rd ranked & last year’s state champs tonight. Tied up at the half.

all 3 DS are (generally:rolleyes1) putting forth their best efforts. combine it with good health and happiness…who could ask for anything more?

LoTR new episode out tonight. IMO it’s widely missing the mark, is visually appealing if fan of books

All we can ask isn’t it…….

Quiet Friday night. Going to watch the new Thor on Disney+. The weather has turned and is cooling significantly with dark clouds looming. Seems we have a night and day of rain coming. For now my lap is full. Dumb is the grey one Dumber is the black one
View attachment 703013

Have a great evening everyone!!!!

Gotta get some popcorn and maybe a beverage for movie watching

They look so comfy!

Here’s a couple of my favorite pictures from a previous project. We were shooting with fast and slow shutter speeds.

View attachment 703025

View attachment 703026

Nice picture.

Up far too early this morning especially as we have another very late night tonight.

We had a lazy night last night, dinner in Islands then watched a movie in our room with a bottle of wine that someone very kindly sent to our room and watched the rain outside. Sometimes a quiet relaxing night is good.

Not long till Mac and Keisha arrive……will be lovely to say hello again soon……. :wave2:

Ooh, phone buzzed an hour ago. Checked in. T minus one more sorta sleeping night. This time tomorrow I’ll be 35,000 feet or so above probably Virginia. Says flight is still on time as of now. Yay for me. Though wee hours start, nice to be arriving early morning. Yep, I like having those early arrivals, as even though afternoon nap is the more the usual result, nice to have an almost full day of relaxing to start.

Much checked off my list. Wash to be done. Oh, and I guess getting luggage out.

Pumpkin, love those heat warmers. Sweet picture with the dogs.

Charade, hope you get a spurt and finish paper. Like those project pictures. Continued good thoughts, school work gets done more easily, and hope your mom is doing well, when you visit her.

Up early too. DH had said just cereal is fine, and now he’s out the door. I’m lucky, as now I get a very quiet house. And since little one is driving me, I fully expect not to see her until a late lunchtime. That’s okay. I think older one has an odd, day off, as he usually does work today. So maybe he’ll be up before the places turn their breakfast menu off. He does like breakfast foods, so maybe two breakfasts today.

A super sized happy Saturday. Yep, wishing all that kind of day, from a mostly warm and sunny weather homie, wearing shorts. Hehe, and pants are ready for the wash, to be worn first thing tomorrow. Shorts are in that wash too, as one will be in my carry on bag, as wait for checked bag, quick change to shorts.

I’m moving

Packing, opened up the toiletry Tupperware box I used for last trip in August to see what needed replenished

Had a hitchhiker. Thank God he was dead Hope he didn’t travel with friends.

Top view in relation to
A 25 oz bottle of pop

981CCB9F-FE09-42B0-A4AF-40024A2EBE4F.jpeg30024DFD-1716-443F-AA54-FE2555653118.jpeg

Underside
198A6536-7676-4C06-995C-07F14661DD9C.jpeg
I’m setting off the fall bug bombs early when I get back from trip

Ugh, a scream and shriek would have come out of me seeing that huge spider, Janet. Ewww. Nope not in my luggage. Nope. And yeah, none of his friends for you or me either.

Yep, not in packing mode yet, but soon enough. I pack a handful of zip bags, as they are good for lots of things. Particularly, damp. Have a larger one, I can put my bathing suit in, if it’s not dry by the time I have to pack up. Guess should throw a Tupperware one in there too. Smart idea Janet. Safe travels to you. Will be nice to say hello to you later this week. And if around the weekend, little one will be with me. So you can meet that potty mouth, hornet wake up response, now old enough to legally drink little one. Who sadly, makes everyone in my home, taller than me. Sigh. Well I’m the only blonde one. ::yes::

So you can meet that potty mouth, hornet wake up response, now old enough to legally drink little one. Who sadly, makes everyone in my home, taller than me. Sigh. Well I’m the only blonde one
Lol that’s some description. It is weird when they are legal to drink in the parks. I still do a double take

We don’t roll in until late Tuesday

PS check ur rental I just snagged an SUV thru hertz using auto slash for $350 for 11days AMEX rate ($100 less than DH usual great corp rate thru Avis for a mid size car).

Wows, score on that rental rate, Janet. I have a mid size for 674 for 13 days via Costco and Alamooo. Started at $1000 when I first booked. Your rate was what I got last year. Oh well. Still okay, as figured busy September now.

Chilling, very quiet and quick ride, now waiting to board in another hour. I always give myself plenty of time, just in case a delay. Regular security line was huge. Glad I don’t need to stand in that line. Hope a very uneventful flight. By looks of the filling up gate chairs, it’s going. to be a full flight..

Welcome to Sunday all.

Oh so warm feeling. Ice cream on the steps that shaded, Potter time:
A1BC5300-2F52-4796-A145-7F04DAFE037E.jpeg

Oh and hung out at the AP lounge, bought the kids the shirts they wanted, and no magnets to be found. Just FYI.

And a hehe, did MIB and spun those ladies 5 times. Little in the front hi fives me. Probably one of the best scores I did.

Hope to be seeing my room is ready soon.

Target run and now at SF all checked in. Yay! Now to find sone food in the parks.t
i gravitate to one of the WMs, my people lol. same as at home, not above doing an online order & just driving by to grab. Have found the last minute slots in MCO are more difficult to come by.

nice pool view, is that what u booked or did u score an upgrade?

taking my sweet time packing this trip. Only #40 each on way down, need to pick & choose wisely.

i gravitate to one of the WMs, my people lol.

taking my sweet time packing this trip. Only #40 each on way down, need to pick & choose wisely.

Missed the first part of the chat…..but, I’m with you…WM all the way, Target is fine for some things, but WM has a fabulous clientele……lol…..

HHN was mobbed beyond belief tonight ……mobbed!!!

Halloween was 100 minutes at 8pm, Dead Man’s Pier and Chupacabra were both 110 minutes for the regular line…….Halloween EP line was 45 minutes……..too long for us.

The young lady working the line at Coven house had no clue……..she had no idea of how to keep the line flowing and covered her name when folks in the line challenged her, in a nice way of course. Line was empty and she let through 10 folks at a time, not good enough.

Went to Vivo for dinner, sat at the bar and Sean was fabulous as always and food was good. Temps were lovely tonight and not too hot which was perfect. Been a good day all round.

Still trying to decide what to do tomorrow…….will decide in the morning…….plan to watch our wonderful Queen’s funeral early, but won’t watch all of it.

Almost time for bed for us……..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter