• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Got all my errands completed. Buying stuff for vacation gets really expensive. A good portion of the expense was my allergy medication. I never had allergies until I left Georgia.

Squirlz - I hope you don’t have to cancel your vacation.

Chuckers - Thanks for letting us know about the Marvel character dinner. I think the price is insane, but I told DH about it and he wants to go. He’s a big kid when it comes to Superheroes. I think B will enjoy it too. Last time we were at IOA she was disappointed because she didn’t get to meet Spiderman.

Suddenly I find myself doing a lot of planning for the vacation that was originally going to be super relaxed. Hopefully I have run out of things to plan now.

Got all my errands completed. Buying stuff for vacation gets really expensive. A good portion of the expense was my allergy medication. I never had allergies until I left Georgia.

Squirlz - I hope you don’t have to cancel your vacation.

Chuckers - Thanks for letting us know about the Marvel character dinner. I think the price is insane, but I told DH about it and he wants to go. He’s a big kid when it comes to Superheroes. I think B will enjoy it too. Last time we were at IOA she was disappointed because she didn’t get to meet Spiderman.

Suddenly I find myself doing a lot of planning for the vacation that was originally going to be super relaxed. Hopefully I have run out of things to plan now.

Cool, since you'll be there before me, you can report if it's worth the money or if the food sucks :) Please :)

We have one homie/Schumi arriving tomorrow in Orlando and one homie/Keishashadow returning from
Orlando

Maybe they will be able to wave to each other in passing
Lol

Finest of Saturday mornings to ya, homies!

Not even 7am and I'm already at the bottom of my first cup of coffee......meanwhile the mutt is happily fed and wagging his bushy tail. Make up any story you'd like from this point. I'm awake is the final words of the chapter.

Lots going on today. The biggest and happiest thing.....my daughter-in-law and son will find out today if they are having a boy or girl!!!! We're so very very excited!! I'm going to be over the moon either way, but I have put in my order for red hair and curls. :-) I *might* have brought home two HP onesies and a toy wand for this very special first grandchild. What a happy happy day!

One of the annual Christmas parades is today and our church is doing a float. The theme is 'Rockin' around the Christmas Tree'. We're going in a slightly different direction than anyone will expect....think Home Alone with mannequins dancing in the window. It should be a fun evening!

All kinds of excited for @schumigirl !!

Good Morning. No traffic and early birds watching a frosty field. Left when 31 our, but now just above freezing. Car window scraping was not my idea of a fun morning. Will be a chilly first game. But hello huge ball of sun.

Hehe, little one remarked it is ... cold. Insert salty word. Oh yes it is.

Woot!
Saturday it is and homies love this day

For me, every day is a Saturday
Usually someone on here has to mention this day so I know it
Hahahaha

Stay warm Lynne
Pooh, grats on becoming a Grammy soon

Welcome back Janet
Buh bye Carole

Anyone smarter than me able to tell me why I'm able to upload pictures taken with my Nikon 7100 then edited in Lightroom with no trouble but I get an error message that pictures taken on m iPhone X are too large to upload?

Sorry but can’t help on that question
It would be like the blind leading the blind

Surely some homie will have an answer for you soon

Sorry but can’t help on that question
It would be like the blind leading the blind

Surely some homie will have an answer for you soon

It's kinda making me bat crap crazy. I want to get this TR show on the road!

Anyone smarter than me able to tell me why I'm able to upload pictures taken with my Nikon 7100 then edited in Lightroom with no trouble but I get an error message that pictures taken on m iPhone X are too large to upload?

Not sure, but little one crops my phone pictures until I say yep it posts.

Well we made it to Sanford and everything is great so far. We left about 20 minutes early and arrived at SFB about 50 minutes early! I was so worried about our late arrival (scheduled for 10:20 PM). No wait at the Hertz counter and our Manager's Special is a "Full Size". I picked the Nissan Altima. For 46$ I rolled the dice and got lucky. Prices started at 52$ for a spitbox like a Chevy Sonic.

So now we're at a nearby hotel and I went to buy a pop...1$ a can and they have Dr. Pepper. I made my selection and the can dropped out and as I walked away I heard more thumps behind me. 3 more cans had dropped out!

So good luck so far. Tomorrow we drive about 50 miles west to visit my Mom then on down to RPR late afternoon. So glad I didn't cancel the trip because I feel so much better than even just 48 hours ago.

I’m glad to see your post!

Great your trip has happened
It’s your day, cheap car rental, extra free Dr Pepper.....

I call you Mr Lucky
If you ever are gambling, I need to sit next to you and have your lucky streak give me the edge

Enjoy the vacation!

Awesome start, @Squirlz ! So glad you're feeling better!

@Lynne G SmugMug for the win!! Got the pics from my phone uploaded managed to get day 1 of my TR posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter