Something About Nothing ... #12

:rotfl2:
Congrats tinyD...looks like he's a keeper to me. It matters that he gets along with family that counts. I'm in for a dismeet reception...still have my HHN blinky cup so it's all good.

It's back to work for me today ...guess I have to get ready.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:
YEs!!! I forgot about blinky cups :rotfl2:

Well...I'm off to HHN again tonight but this time I'll have two HHN virgins with me. It's not supposed to rain all week so anyone coming down should have great weather...although still pretty hot.

Make the friends go first, ahead of you

:hyper:

LOL......My niece asked me this week if I was going to try and get her mom to go in ahead of me to the houses....I usually have someone I know go in ahead of me.......my niece did that last year..:scared1:

HeHe, all the congo line spots. I'd like to be between 2 taller than me. That may not be too hard to do. ::yes::

It is Monday, and it sure feels like it. :sunny: is out, and 90 again today. Then the humidity returns so the showers do too. Then by Friday, we'll be 74. Four days of sweating, then pants on Friday.

Starting to think of what to bring. Getting closer, and even closer for Keisha. Single day count down, as Keisha leaves at the end of this week, and Mac, Robo and I leave at the start of the next week. Oh my.

With that, a very large cup of tea is needed. Hope all are enjoying the dark side or visiting the mouse. Hope Tink's work day went fast. Hope all the homies are going to enjoy this Monday, and last Monday of September. What? October is next week, time is surely going by fast.

th
th

I thought Janet and her hunk
arrives Saturday and Mac, Lynne, Robbie, Katrenna arrive Sunday

Since itnis a large group this year it will seem like an envassion
Lol

Good Monday morning homies

First day back home after vacation is quite the mind trip. Realizing i have to cook is always the most jarring thing for me.

Good Sunday morning homies!

Sunshine and no rain today

Seriously, longest stretch of no rain i can ever remember here. Entire week supposed to be dry too. Noticed the ground where cleared of garden remnants is cracking! Last of our tomatoes rolling in, sad.

If only it would be thus from 9/30 to 10/15 in MCO:wizard:

I thought Janet and her hunk
arrives Saturday and Mac, Lynne, Robbie, Katrenna arrive Sunday

Since itnis a large group this year it will seem like an envassion
Lol

Good Monday morning homies

Like stink bugs:laughing:. Hard to get rid of us once we get a toe hold.

you will make the hunk's day with that comment:P

Time to get crackin' on packin' or at least start to toss stuff in Rubbermaid bin to sort out. I'm sure you're done by now:duck:

Probably switch FP around again today just for giggles. Still don't know what tours @ SW, thinking of switching day all together. Eventually, i will plan a trip once & not tweak it to death trying to achieve nirvana :hippie:.

Had to LOL when i got a reminder from touringplans my FP day for Nov is tomorrow.:eek: Fat chance

Older i get the more disorganized i roll:confused3

Yep Mac, to me, the week is Sunday to Saturday. So, the week-end warriors will be airborne before ya know it. And no, no packing or suitcase out yet. It's been so hot, need to do wash on Friday and Saturday. Think I may take the 4:20am train. Have to see. May make older one get up early, and give me a ride. Will work that out on Saturday.

Nice the garden still has tomatoes Keisha. My neighbor's garden still has tomatoes on plants, as well as cucumbers. Salsa are us, as he gave us some tomatoes, and the cucumbers will be pickles.

You roll with the changes real well Janet!!

Another quick drive by.......will have to catch up when I get home what I missed........

It's been hotter than hades last few days :sunny:........not a complaint! Only had a little rain once on Saturday night and we were going out for dinner by ODC so didn't worry us...........door to door car service.

Saddest thing we have seen is Duelling Dragons being dismantled...........:sad2: apart from that..........having an absolute blast here as always.

Later............:wave2:

Greetings everyone. Not much to report from here. We had a rather quiet weekend. I did manage to find a lanyard for my husband for our upcoming trip. I have been trying to find lanyards to reflect our interests. I purchased a Ravenclaw one for my daughter and a Doctor Who one for myself. Saturday I found a Starship Enterprise one that is perfect for my husband.

Is the painted rock fad popular around where any of y'all live? I found one today outside of my office. I'm trying to think of a good place to leave it for someone else to find.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

You roll with the changes real well Janet!!

Another quick drive by.......will have to catch up when I get home what I missed........

It's been hotter than hades last few days :sunny:........not a complaint! Only had a little rain once on Saturday night and we were going out for dinner by ODC so didn't worry us...........door to door car service.

Saddest thing we have seen is Duelling Dragons being dismantled...........:sad2: apart from that..........having an absolute blast here as always.

Later............:wave2:

how hot?
it hit 91 here today....

long term weather predictions in my area sometimes are way off.
but, today the long term weather expected is autumn will hit us Sunday
Should be 74 for a high then and cooler at night.

I hope temps in Orlando are good when I am there.
Would enjoy having 80 for a daily high and nothing below 65 for the evening.

Make that happen for me Schumi.....:yay:

Greetings everyone. Not much to report from here. We had a rather quiet weekend. I did manage to find a lanyard for my husband for our upcoming trip. I have been trying to find lanyards to reflect our interests. I purchased a Ravenclaw one for my daughter and a Doctor Who one for myself. Saturday I found a Starship Enterprise one that is perfect for my husband.

Is the painted rock fad popular around where any of y'all live? I found one today outside of my office. I'm trying to think of a good place to leave it for someone else to find.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

It's Monday?
thought it was Tuesday......

no painted rock craze where I am, but I live in a small community....not much here

have read some peeps do the painted rock or some object in the parks.
read about it on facebook.

View attachment 272310

Yep, Mac nothing like an invasion of Universal loving ET’s to get the party started.

5 sleeps for Keisha

6 sleeps for Lynne, Mac my little Sis and Me

# 1 thing on my packing list is always my tin foil hat::yes::

Went with lunch with shamu & a sea lion tour, buckets of fish included lol

I am done switching the oct trip(s)...for now:laughing:

Had a great time last night with the friends from back home. They have never done any Halloween event on the scale of HHN and see why I enjoy going. Ran into Carole and Tom as I was leaving and chatted with them for a bit. I will do my last S & S Friday night and will go late for the rest of the event. It's still so damn hot here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!