Something About Nothing ... #12

Vicki, I have a table reserved already at that rooftop bar..........:D

Ended up at Mount Dora today......such a beautiful place. Always changing plans.........had a lovely day......again, boiling hot.......

Turned down a chance to do the RIP tour Friday night.........far too long a night for us. It was for free as someone had let friends down who had organised it at the last minute......but, told them someone else could make better use of it than us. We like to do a few hours then leave and we are whooped already! And not thrilled with a lot of the houses anyway........so I hope they find someone to enjoy it as it's not for us..........we'll be in bed for midnight I think......any later and we'd be too exhausted to do anything else! Such wimps........

Club Lounge and finally a pool night tonight........bula bar.........:D

Hope all is well with everyone..........

We are wimps too as we only go for stay and scream then usually leave around 9 to 10 after doing a few houses. As long as we get all the houses done in one trip we're happy with repeats on our favorites. Afterwards we go to dinner in Citywalk if we're hungry then back to the hotel.

We were pooped after 10 nights, I can't imagine going for 18 and in 2 cities.

We are wimps too as we only go for stay and scream then usually leave around 9 to 10 after doing a few houses. As long as we get all the houses done in one trip we're happy with repeats on our favorites. Afterwards we go to dinner in Citywalk if we're hungry then back to the hotel.

We were pooped after 10 nights, I can't imagine going for 18 and in 2 cities.

Lol......you're in good company Vicki.......

When we get back home we'll have been gone 26 or 27 nights.......I think.........missing Kyle but skyping him every few days when he gets in from work. He's not missing us I think..........lol..........wouldn't do a double trip this long again......we are too old for almost a month of constant walking.........:laughing: but loving it at the same time.........::yes::

Love eating at Citywalk after horror nights........NBC has been outstanding this year, been a couple of times.........really outshone other places this time........

Hope you're all back to normal now and settled back at home...........:wave2:

Schumi, what on the NBC menu was good?

I have the time to hit City Walk for dinners on a few nights and trying to get some recommendations from peeps I know.

I'm taking M'ville off my list unless it is just a meet and greet place for homies.
Have you tried the mexican resturaunt in City Walk yet?

Schumi, what on the NBC menu was good?

I have the time to hit City Walk for dinners on a few nights and trying to get some recommendations from peeps I know.

I'm taking M'ville off my list unless it is just a meet and greet place for homies.
Have you tried the mexican resturaunt in City Walk yet?

:wave2:

I don't like Mexican so it's not somewhere we would eat. We're the same with Margaritaville........food is awful compared to a few years ago......maybe the nachos and burgers are ok from what I'm hearing.........we went for cocktails late last night........blackberry margarita is the best I've tasted yet! Barmen are generous pourer........::yes::

NBC.......we found the ribs and burgers excellent so far........tater tots are good! Although we get poor ribs at home so even bad ribs can be good here for us:rotfl:........I know you're used to excellent ones, so hope you like them if you get them.

We thought the burgers in NBC were superior to Cowfish and we really liked them.......

Yea, pork is king in Georgia.
but chgo had some places where bbq pork as just as good.

Now to decide where to eat on my off nights.......

i should be thinking of packing instead of food on the trip........8-)

We ate at Antojitos a few years ago and it was pretty good as I recall the drinks were pricy but that can be said for a few places.

th
Yep, and no matter that it is Fall, it's 87 today, and the 3 H's. Hazy, hot, and humid. Yeah, a tease. On Friday, the high will be 71, Saturday, 69. Hello cold front. It will feel colder than it is, as we've been in the high 80's, and 90's seen this past week-end.

But, today is Wednesday, and that means, hump day, as the middle of the week. After Wednesday, the week-end is well in sight. That means, Keisha's leaving in 3 days, and Mac, Robo, Robo's DSis, and me in 4. :rockband:

and a funny:

th
Yep, as the Christmas stuff is pushing the Fall decor, there's still pumpkins, real, and not real, are everywhere. I love the Fall. Even our trees are starting to change the color of their leaves.

Morning Mac. The DIS was acting wonky, and slow. Plus, traffic was not nice this morning. I guess the fog did not help. No matter though, the sun is now up, and it's oh so steamy already.

Time for tea. Iced this time. The AC is cranking, but for now, it feels good. I have my sweater ready, though.

Have a great day! :flower:

Morning Kids!!!
102 days!

@schumigirl I *WISH* I could take a 27 day vacation! You are so lucky! Maybe when I win the lottery this year!

Disappointed to hear that M'ville has gone down hill. I was planning on eating there because I am a Jimmy Buffett fan.

I asked a few messages back, but never got a response... what is 'Rising Star'? I couldn't find information about it.. (could be I wasn't searching properly.)

Hope all are well... today I get to go to the dentist to have my bad tooth partially fixed.. yay.

Weather is unseasonably hot again.. up in the 80's today. It will probably be crappy this weekend when I want to go to Six Flags. Oh well.. back to the work grind.

Yea, pork is king in Georgia.
but chgo had some places where bbq pork as just as good.

Now to decide where to eat on my off nights.......

i should be thinking of packing instead of food on the trip........8-)

Lol......you'll get there.........always! Yep, food is a priority in our limited planning of trips........

Morning Kids!!!
102 days!

@schumigirl I *WISH* I could take a 27 day vacation! You are so lucky! Maybe when I win the lottery this year!

Disappointed to hear that M'ville has gone down hill. I was planning on eating there because I am a Jimmy Buffett fan.

I asked a few messages back, but never got a response... what is 'Rising Star'? I couldn't find information about it.. (could be I wasn't searching properly.)

Hope all are well... today I get to go to the dentist to have my bad tooth partially fixed.. yay.

Weather is unseasonably hot again.. up in the 80's today. It will probably be crappy this weekend when I want to go to Six Flags. Oh well.. back to the work grind.

It's a karaoke place.

Look under Citywalk info, it'll tell you about it there.

A shopping day today..........then Carribbean Carnival at Sapphire Falls tonight.........a lovely gift for us.....

Wednesday already............another hot one.........

Good morning :coffee:

I'm not liking this back to reality business ...can I stow away in someone's luggage?

Carole, have fun at the carnival tonight...what a wonderful gift...let us know how it goes.

Good morning everyone. I'm sitting here at work with nothing to do. The phones have been silent, and only 2 clients come in each hour.

I am so envious of all you who are either on vacation or about to leave for vacation. I am so used to Disney vacations where I am constantly planning stuff. I have my Universal vacation all planned and now all I have to do is wait.

I think this is going to be our first Orlando vacation that will be completely mouse free. We almost did this one before, but ended up going to Downtown Disney one night.

Dreary start to Wednesday-->raining. steady drizzle. Poured off/on yesterday afternoon, drove north of town for DS soccer practice as it looked lighter there (DH gets the notifications on whether soccer is on or not and he's out of town and wasn't answering phone or messages at that time yesterday! grrrr), but started pouring again as we got closer. So we kept going and ended up getting carry out pizza to take home LOL. then DH (finally) called with an urgent "need you to overnight this ASAP" message. Yeah-he owes me big time.
Much cooler today and rest of week-finally more fall like weather. Chickens gave me an earful when I went to check their food this am. All four at top of their little lungs clacking at me - not my fault it is wet!

Off today, but Happy hour later with friends. Have some errands to do but procrastinating as usual :rotfl:.

We are finally getting some cooler weather next week...starting Saturday actually...which is great! There is still a lot of storm debris around the neighborhoods the County hasn't touched and now all the dried leaves and branches are fire hazards.

Going to HHN again Friday night for my last S & S of the year.

Good Morning Homies! It's Thursday, and thirsty, throw back are the word of the day. So, throw back a beverage. Me, hot tea. It's damp, and cooler this morning. No need for jacket though, still humid. That will change by dinnertime. High today, 78. Then tomorrow, even cooler. Hello Fall. Hope when Metro says cooler, that still means nice and warm. I am looking forward to wearing shorts the next 2 weeks.

th
th
and a funny:
th

So cat today. Have a good one homies!

T - 2 days for Keisha, and T-3 for me, Robo, Mac, and Robo's DSis.

Morning all!

Dang, Disboards are slow in the morning! Maybe, like me, they need a good cup of hot tea to get going.

I am in pain today! I had my root canal last night and my mouth is so sore. I can't open it because the Novocaine injection site was right at the junction of my jaw and skull.. the muscles are screaming in protest today. I should just go home, take a pain killer, and zonk out.

@schumigirl Thanks for the info on Rising Star

Oh Chuckers, I hope you are feeling better soon. Yes, take a pain killer pill, and get some rest. Mummy dust your mouth feels much less pain soon. Yay for your 3 month ticker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter