Something About Nothing ... #12

Chuckers - That coaster looks cool, but I could never ride it. I can handle mild coasters like Big Thunder Mountain at Disney, but can't do the thrill coasters. I don't do very well with heights.

I totally understand.. I can ride any coaster, but spinny things sometimes do me in. We have a spinning coaster at our Six Flags (New England) called Pandemonium:

It's a lot of fun.. but if the weight distribution is just right, that sucker really spins! I get a mild nausea feeling for a little bit afterwards. And while I am not afraid of heights, the Sky Screamer, flying swings that go up 10 stories or something, scare the ever bloody hell out of me.. I think it's because I feel my life is in the hands of 4 very thin, about to break, looking chains attached to my chair..

Man, I cannot believe it is Tuesday, mainly because I woke up thinking it was Wednesday...what a letdown.

Hope everyone is having a great week...especially those on vacay, being scared, riding coasters, hanging out...dang, it's really Tuesday?

Sorry to hear that Charade. Hope you still get a great seat for your birthday. It's a nice show. Took my mom there years ago, in a huge stadium. Love the music that time of year. Hey, less than 100 days until Christmas. :santa:

Um Charade, I was on my ticketmaster account, and I could buy tickets for the TSO concerts in my town. Why are you waiting until Thursday? I see all 96 dates with tickets for sale.

OH, that really does stink Charade. Here's hoping the tickets are still where you want to be seated.

Just wanted to pop in and say this is the least crowded I've ever seen this place. Not doing HHN though. Just had a snack at City Walk, next, taking the ferry over to check out SF and RPR. Having a great time.

That's awesome AuroraLuv's. City Walk snack is yummy. Nice hotels to check out. I'll be at RPR in 2 weeks. Hoping for lower crowds too.

Back again. I got bored at work so I started cleaning out my file drawer. I found messages that someone had taken for my boss back in 2010.

Lynne - We haven't gotten any rain from Jose. We are too far inland. It has been sunny and warm all week. I hope to get good seats at TSO, but I think I will be happy with whatever I get. This will be my first time seeing them live.

Chuckers - I love the spinning rides as long as they aren't too far off the ground.

Time to fire up the mom taxi. Today is music lessons. I really just want to go home and take a nap.

Just wanted to pop in and say this is the least crowded I've ever seen this place. Not doing HHN though. Just had a snack at City Walk, next, taking the ferry over to check out SF and RPR. Having a great time.

Hope you enjoy both resorts......they are lovely!

Vicki, yes so sorry to have missed you the other night.........hope you're having fun......I think you're at Disney now????

Lovely day in Studios today then Hooters for late lunch and an hour or so in Mall at Millenia.........

Parks are quiet, very quiet.

Sitting in Club Lounge having glass of wine........going offsite for dinner tonight......not sure where yet will decide later, so Tom is driving tonight and is on coffee...........I drove today......well it's only fair it's his turn.........:rolleyes1 Funny it's always his turn when there's a cocktail on offer at the other end.........lol.........

Having an amazing time here as always.........made to feel so special from all the staff.......and already making plans for next year with a little change in there somewhere...........:D

tuesdays usually are a bit slower in the parks.
have a fun time there!

All this talk of Virginia...I was raised in Charlottesville and lived there until 2004 when I moved to Orlando.

I've always said that if I had to live somewhere besides here, it'd be Charlottesville. The drive from Charlottesville down Afton Mountain to Waynesboro......bliss.

I've always said that if I had to live somewhere besides here, it'd be Charlottesville. The drive from Charlottesville down Afton Mountain to Waynesboro......bliss.
Yes...that's a beautiful drive in the fall with the leaves changing.

Hey Poohs and Keisha, it's Wednesday. And that means:

th
Yes, that day of the week, that once over the hump, a week-end comes into sight. Ok, that's for us homies still on a schedule, and those homies who need to know the day of the week. Hello Wednesday. Goodbye Jose, just the end of his swirl to go through, and we'll have sun by lunchtime. A wet morning to start though. And windy too. No hoolie wind though. Just enough to make the trees do a hula.

with that, I need tea. Lots of tea. Woke up with a headache. It's that darn barometric changes. Some tea and drugs, and hope it goes away. Need chocolate too, but none to be had. May go after a bagel. Carbs are us. Yeah, not very enticing, but hey, food is food.

And for those to celebrate the new year, Shanah Tovah!

Have an awesome Wednesday homies. :rockband:

Wednesday and I'm home with a sick teen who can't decide from which end he wants to be sick. Ain't life glam?

I'm here! Only day off this week. So much to do, so of course I am procrastinating :rotfl2:
Didn't have time to breathe Tuesday-middle had to be at school by 7:15 for band sectional practice, then off to nursing home 1.5 hours away-thankfully not too busy but they are in inspection window so glad to have time to do hard walk through of kitchen to keep them up to speed. One of the long time cooks there has family in Puerto Rico and he's been pretty distracted. Ugh Maria go away!! Then home long enough to change and grab water then off to soccer practice. Paid mucho dinero for this league and the coach is bad. Just bad. Not teaching the kids much and could tell the kids are bored. Son is so frustrated he gets grumpy. Hubs had meeting last night with Shriners-maybe doing joint fundraiser with them, but those poor guys haven't the first clue on getting sponsorships, marketing or anything.

HHN sounds fun-maybe in next couple years we can do that. Problem is kids school/band season...But it sounds like you guys are having fun!
Sounds like Schumi all settled in.

Need to settle on date for MNSSHP-leaning towards Oct 10-but our flight is at 9:30 am the next morning-My SiL may never speak to me again if I keep her out that late and then have to be on tragical express at 630 am...OTOH hoping for a less crowded party...

Oldest went to MK yesterday for pirate day and got the magic shot holding the black pearl. She is now at Kona for breakfast and then obviously spending day at MK as she has fastpasses LOL. And she is now talking about extending...
Time to fire up the mom taxi. Today is music lessons. I really just want to go home and take a nap.
Yep! Between band and soccer (and now swim)...Need to toss my tennis shoes in the car and start walking while I am waiting.

Wednesday and I'm home with a sick teen who can't decide from which end he wants to be sick. Ain't life glam?
Oh no! Those are the WORST! Hope he is better soon (and you are able to bleach those germs out of existence so no one else gets it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter