Something About Nothing ... #12

th
Yep, the homies better not eat Mac's left over pizza. We had pizza down the shore for lunch two of the three days, and left over pizza for one of the breakfasts. I don't mind cold pizza, little one nuked hers. No stove in our basic room. Had a small refrigerator though, so that was nice. It was cold, as left some ice in the water bottles that were chilling. Seems there was no real freezer,

Well, a brief thunderstorm rolled in around 3:30 this morning, so all is damp, and the trees and grass still have rain drops on them. No matter, a huge ball of sun is now up above the horizon, and will be another beautiful day. Sunglasses needed, and I've loving it. 80's in the afternoon, so nice. But like Keisha and MonyK, the heat pump is coming, and we'll be enjoying a steamy end of the week.

But today Tuesday,

th
and yeah,
th
... Friday is not quite in sight.

But for dinner tonight, tacos should be on the menu.
th
but then again,
th

Not sure what's for dinner tonight. Family hairdo styling tonight. I doubt little one will get much cut off. Long hair is what teen girls seem to be sporting now.

So, time for coffee or tea homies. Have a great morning, and the homies across the pond, have a good afternoon. Have an awesome Tuesday!

ugh.. .cold pizza is just so gross. I can't do cold tomato sauce. Pizza is probably the perfect food, but it has to be hot! (or at least luke warm)

I avoid Epcot during the F&W festival.. It's like the whole park gets one big drunk on and I can't deal with that at all.

Chuckers, I'll be crowding at Epcot during the F&W. I tend to go when first opens for the day. Doing a D23 thing again, has beat tickets, but I have no idea who the listed band is that night. I may go, and sit, and leave if not what I want to hear. I'll have to google the band's name to see if any of the songs ring a bell. For me, F&W is a D23 sip and scream package one again, but no Chew taping seats as was included last year. Oh well, but quite a few demos are included, as well as a dessert party, so that should be nice. I enjoyed a wine demo I did last year.

So, I was up at the crack of dawn to do my ADRs for December. Got all I wanted, then decided to change yesterday. No issues. Either we wanted the not popular places or times, or both. But I am happy so far, as that part's been set. Well, still waiting for the F! and ROL meal ressies. I don't think they're even loaded for October yet. I do like to plan, so that part is driving me crazy. The F&W ressies should be up mid July or so. I'll take a gander at those. Otherwise, spent enough on the D23 event, and that will keep me at Epcot most of the day.

Cutting the mouse short, only spending 3 days and 2 half days. Was going to get the 4 day military ticket, but the 5 day one was not that much more, so going to MK before the party, hoping to arrive around lunch, and beat the crowds waiting for 4 o'clock. Then hit a early morning at whatever park my last day, then head to RPR to enjoy the darkside. With my USO AP and express pass, not in a hurry.

And Mac,

th
I hope you are doing better, and sending more mummy dust. Take care.

Hey Robo - coffee in hand yet?

PC, you there? Kids on summer break, busy house I guess.

MonyK, was the egg hunt successful today? HeHe, stealthy chicken.

I need more tea, and something more to eat. Sigh, it's a long time to lunch.

Not really a rumor as July 1 should be the start of ep for potterville

But t not sure how lines will changed

Hope they don't take it t the srl for ep
Holders

I use the srl as very little wait time

Not really a rumor as July 1 should be the start of ep for potterville

But t not sure how lines will changed

Hope they don't take it t the srl for ep
Holders

I use the srl as very little wait time

I keep forgetting about the SRL because most parks don't have that.. and they should. I'll probably use that more often than the EP now that I think about it.

Thanks Lynne
Femur should take between 4 months up to a year to heal

My surgeon thinks I will be doing fine mid September or so

If i feel I have trouble with it at UO in October, I rent a scooter

Will take my cane to help with the walking

I'd be curious how faster the EP line for be for bank ride versus SRL. I tend to use the SRL there as saw the waiting line stuff enough times.

Thanks Lynne

Ij i feel I have trouble with it at UO in October, I rent a scooter

That's good news Mac. And so what if scooter needed. Hey, at least then I will have a place to put my bags instead of a locker. LOL

I keep forgetting about the SRL because most parks don't have that.. and they should. I'll probably use that more often than the EP now that I think about it.

When I am solo, I always use srl for the rides
I will have the hotel ep but single lines are faster quite a bit of the times for me

The one thing I do in regular lines early morning is the mummy ride regular line

All the really great stuff can be seen doing the regular line

A few other rides I do early morning regular lines also for the full picture of the story line to the ride

Good morning...ehh afternoon :coffee:

I finally bit the bullet and booked our flights...one for me on points and the rest normal. I have 3 confirmation numbers but at least it's done. I also called Tony and arranged our transportation...now all I have to do is renew my ap and buy ROF tickets :cool1:

Keisha and MonyK...Preacher is my new favorite show...that vampire dude is highly entertaining. I love the unpredictable nature of the series and the siphon part was yucky :crazy2:

Mac...hope you are doing better soon and are able to do HHN skipping through the parks... wish we were going at the same time :goodvibes

Chuckers...I love Food and Wine...all those drunks are my people :duck:
I actually lucked out this trip and got David Cook and Air Supply for our concerts.

Hope everyone has a great day...time for me to plant all the flowers I bought last week :flower1:

Chuckers...I love Food and Wine...all those drunks are my people :duck:
I actually lucked out this trip and got David Cook and Air Supply for our concerts.

I am a non-drinker, nothing against it, I just tend not to drink and now I really can't, so drunk people tend to annoy the crud out of me... Maybe if I were drunk, they wouldn't bother me ;)

When I am solo, I always use srl for the rides
I will have the hotel ep but single lines are faster quite a bit of the times for me

The one thing I do in regular lines early morning is the mummy ride regular line

All the really great stuff can be seen doing the regular line

A few other rides I do early morning regular lines also for the full picture of the story line to the ride

Since I am going solo, during a slow time.. I am starting to wonder why I bothered with upgrading my hotel to get the EP. I could have saved a boat load of money staying at CBBR. Well, I'll see how it goes this year and probably down grade next time.

Hey, looks like my group and I timed our vacation just right. We arrive at HRH July 1st for a full week of park fun. HP areas express will be greatly appreciated but is anyone else concerned this may cause higher onsite deluxe hotel prices and/or availability issue/

Got my hair trimmed yesterday at a chain cheapo place nearby. My girl moved further away and i reallly just wanted a bang trim. Something lost in translation. I heard clippers and :faint: when i realized a hunk of my hair was on the floor. She lopped off a good 4 inches, I can barely pull it back in a tie. Seriously, though, never-ever heard of doing a blunt cut with clippers.:confused3 It looks okay as far as i can tell at least other than shorter than I've had in decades.

Oldest DS's family took me out to local Italian joint for pasta night. Haven't had chicken parm for ages, nom nom. Ate alfresco, just the surprise i needed to lift the day!

Vickie - LOL i had to rewind that part several times before i 'got' what happened. So over-the-top, its such a joy ride.

Lynne - i hadn't heard they cut out the Chew tix this year for D-23. Naturally, I'll sign up again for the WL tix thru the show but sure not going to hold my breath.

ugh.. .cold pizza is just so gross. I can't do cold tomato sauce. Pizza is probably the perfect food, but it has to be hot! (or at least luke warm)

I avoid Epcot during the F&W festival.. It's like the whole park gets one big drunk on and I can't deal with that at all.
Well if you put anchovies on it...it helps :)

Have often thought more than few blown out parents pushing those monster strollers should be given DUIs yikes those things hurt when the ram into you. Something about the stink of stale beer/heat that does tend to put a pall on things there at times...usually Saturday nights with a gazillion bodies.

Thanks Lynne

Worst case we'll go caveman(women) & drag you along by your hair :) JK Where there's a will, there's a way. We leave no homie behind!

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to toting GD around in stroller next week or not. At least it has a nice big basket underneath & by the end of the night I'm glad to have it to hang onto at times there.

I am a non-drinker, nothing against it, I just tend not to drink and now I really can't, so drunk people tend to annoy the crud out of me... Maybe if I were drunk, they wouldn't bother me ;)

Unfortunately, it's the amateurs that ruin it for the professionals :P The heat/broiling sun tends to make things worse all the way around. Had to laugh when i saw the new WDW DP next year that includes liquor. Can only imagine a wife telling her husband: drink up George, it's paid for :duck:

Last edited:
Hey, looks like my group and I timed our vacation just right. We arrive at HRH July 1st for a full week of park fun. HP areas express will be greatly appreciated but is anyone else concerned this may cause higher onsite deluxe hotel prices and/or availability issue/

They are already higher. Based upon the rate thread here & my personal pricing of potential reservations, it seems as though they picked a minimum price per room this summer & are basically sticking to it. In the past I would stumble across lower rates now & again. Some have reported a 'special' APH offer but those I've seen posted are at the starting rate on the website, not exactly a huge deal.

If the rooms fill quicker they'll likely raise the next round of rack rates they realease, which trickles down to the discounted ones. Many people have a price point above which they won't budge. We've been spoiled for some time as to the onsite deluxe pricing structure but I don't foresee any major shifts beyond the normal 10% or so.

Next, lol

Welcome back to your home away from home !

Nah don't think it will be an issue
Summer especially July and up to August 20 have always had the higher hotel rates

Great chance that Potter ride she will have ep lines
Rumored it starts first of July but who knows if it will start in the first

Have a great vacation at the darkside !!

They are already higher. Based upon the rate thread here & my personal pricing of potential reservations, it seems as though they picked a minimum price per room this summer & are basically sticking to it. In the past I would stumble across lower rates now & again. Some have reported a 'special' APH offer but those I've seen posted are at the starting rate on the website, not exactly a huge deal.

If the rooms fill quicker they'll likely raise the next round of rack rates they realease, which trickles down to the discounted ones. Many people have a price point above which they won't budge. We've been spoiled for some time as to the onsite deluxe pricing structure but I don't foresee any major shifts beyond the normal 10% or so.

Next, lol
Which we all feared (knew) was coming. :guilty:

Thanks Lynne

I claimed the ride in the scooter basket months ago! It's all mine!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter