Something About Nothing ... #12

Lol.......anyway you like it mac........we have mayo! :D

Dis about to go down for its usual 2 hours..........

I had trouble posting earlier.........was pressing post and nothing happened.........so many glitches for a board that's down 2 hours out of every 24 for maintenance!

Catch youse later..........

It is Wednesday!

And since Keisha is now a landlubber again, camel needs to remind the homies that it's a hump day.

th

Oh Sun, where are ya? No, I don't need the thunderstorms that will arrive tomorrow. A rainy Thursday is not my idea of fun. Just hoping all is dry for the soccer game on Friday. Eeek, this week is cranking.

I hate when my editor changes my words, and the DIS is not friendly. Sorry to hear you were having such issues Mac. That is so frustrating.

Time for tea. Hot, but not sure if ice will be in it soon. Kinda muggy inside today.

Sigh. The cost of airfare is always a dice roll now. I keep getting advertisements from SW that say lowest price. Well, so far, the fares I got, while not when first offered in 2 of the 3 trips, is still the cheapest I have seen. On a happy note, I'll be getting more SW points this year. :D Now if the mouse would post December - I can part with more of my pocketbook.:santa: :goofy:

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

We have low 70's and sun is hot! Very unusual after recent dull grey weather..........having a break inside from sitting in garden, it's glorious!

Little bit of a breeze from the sea building up.........but still nice! Hope it lasts.........

Reading the book about Henrietta Lacks! How have I missed this book before now.........:confused3

So much for all my sunshine icons above.........this site has a few glitches right now.........

Think I jinxed the sun.........it disappeared.......but still muggy hot......but a strange mist heading in from the sea......bit spooky.......

No dinner to cook tonight as it's Wednesday.........out with friend tonight.......last night out with her for a few weeks as she is away on oh her trip Friday, and when she comes back I go to Scotland.......

Southern Fried Chicken tonight for my two........my version anyway......

Think it's pizza tonight for friend and I.........yay!

We could use the sunshine here. My phone says 90's and all sun in Orlando this week-end. If I didn't have soccer games and extra money......

I'm seeing $50 pp RT airfare to MCO from PIT on Tuesdays & Wednesdays thru end of schedule. Why do they tempt me so :)

Read about your end of cruise.

Story telling, please Keisha, though glad you made it back safe and sound.

Well, since you ask...

Our last night onboard we were sitting in the ship's sports pub. We had just bribed the bartender enough to turn off one of the basketball feeds so we wouldn't miss the 2nd Pens playoff game of the cruise.:rolleyes1

Around 9 pm we joked our seats, in the aft section of the ship, had either turned into magical massagers or we should be shut off.:drinking1Nobody else seemed to notice, probably because majority were there before us for a "st. Patrick's day celebration" party lol.

An hour later the captain came on the PA with the only announcement that evening. Imagine trying to hear it over the din of a full bar and try to interpret what was being said as captain had quite the heavy accent. Told same situation in most areas of ship, garbled mess, all i heard was 4 hour delay to disembark & there would be no announcements until 8 am so as not to "disturb our guests"o_O um, feel free to bother me anytime something mechanical goes wrong kwim? Made me wish we didn't have the blow up raft lifeboat.

Never got a written notice in our cabin mailbox/fishie by our door. Typically handfuls of advertisements each day btw. Line for guest services incredibly long. We had trip insurance that would've covered any flight changes. I was not happy to miss our full day in the parks before our late flight home. As it was, we just had 2 hours to kill before heading for airport.

We tried to self-disembark but had already put out our luggage. They refused to return it so we could. Not cool IMO. Just as well, we made sure to get a seat in atrium and watch the cluster-mess of literally hundreds of people with all their stuff in a snaking line. Interesting to watch people at their best & worst. We tried of that 'show' and went to watch Beauty & the Beast. Came back and discovered another delay. Went to lunch and enjoyed another round of crab claws & steak :). Basically, we were eating the next cruises lunch lol.

Self disembark started @ 12:30 pm. Ship cleared for all to leave after 1:30 pm.

Odd sort of cruise...A/C not working properly to point where we avoided broiling in our cabin, let alone on the balcony. Also, a medical evacuation with a diversion to Freeport the 2nd night. At least it didn't cancel our 2nd Castaway Cay day

I got tied up
Doing some work
I'm the main UO boards last hour

Screwed up last post I was writing

First thought it was my phone as too much hesitation when typing

All was delayed when I typed and then everything showed up and did not make sense

I swear I was not posting under the influence....

It changed wording I had
Wrote is does .... when I wrote it doesn't in one of my answers to a poster
Other errors also

Tried theee times to edit but nada

Edit would not function or allow me to finish the post

So aggravating

I see some others post do not make sense either

Well boards go down soon and can't go back to edit again later

What a waste of time tonight

Hey does the bacon come with tomato and mayo and lettuce in toast Schumi?

Can you give him my order later
Jk
Ghosts in the machine::yes::

What a carry on Keisha! Lack of communication is the worst........but liking the sound of that airfare........and incredibly jealous! Glad you still managed some fun times though........

Another gorgeous day here.......off out to meet my friend for the day, won't see her now till end of August as she spends the summer in her villa in Spain.......lovely lunch and good catch up is in order........nice way to spend the day........

Have a great Thursday.........:)

Sounds like a less than a good ending to your cruise Keisha. Stinks that it left you with so little time after the cruise. And yes, not knowing is not acceptable.

In honor of Keisha's cruise:
th
- Yes it's Thursday, and the pirates will be in full skeleton mode this week-end. I will probably go see the new movie, most likely on Saturday. .

So,
th

and no sun or nice weather for us today.
th
Yep, a nice thunderstorm to make a lovely commute. Streets and parking lots are one big puddle. Over an inch of rain today. Sigh, thirsty ground. At least we'll be drying out on Friday. But by Sunday, rain is predicted almost every day next week. Gray is not my favorite color.

Time for tea. It's again muggy inside, and almost warm. Yeah, it's the sweater off, sweater on kinda day. Stay dry those with rain today.

Man did we have rain last night and the temps dropped....

Ac off ... heat on

More rain later

But what do I care?
I'm only out of the house 4 times a week for pt, labs and doctors

Hahahahahaha

Nasty weather here too. Waiting to hear from title company re a mistake i found on our closing documents for the DVC addon:rolleyes1 Supposed to be on the road already to see mom, throwing my day's schedule off lol.

What a carry on Keisha! Lack of communication is the worst........but liking the sound of that airfare........and incredibly jealous! Glad you still managed some fun times though........

Another gorgeous day here.......off out to meet my friend for the day, won't see her now till end of August as she spends the summer in her villa in Spain.......lovely lunch and good catch up is in order........nice way to spend the day........

Have a great Thursday.........:)

Pretty sure I've never heard a person saying they spend the summer in their villa, let alone in Spain!:worship:Talk about living the high life! Good for her :)

Sounds like a less than a good ending to your cruise Keisha. Stinks that it left you with so little time after the cruise. And yes, not knowing is not acceptable.

In honor of Keisha's cruise:
th
- Yes it's Thursday, and the pirates will be in full skeleton mode this week-end. I will probably go see the new movie, most likely on Saturday. .

So,
th

and no sun or nice weather for us today.
th
Yep, a nice thunderstorm to make a lovely commute. Streets and parking lots are one big puddle. Over an inch of rain today. Sigh, thirsty ground. At least we'll be drying out on Friday. But by Sunday, rain is predicted almost every day next week. Gray is not my favorite color.

Time for tea. It's again muggy inside, and almost warm. Yeah, it's the sweater off, sweater on kinda day. Stay dry those with rain today.

We have our reserved seats purchased already. Taking my boys (DH & youngest DS) Friday eve for an early collective birthday dinner & movie. Have full weekend of family activities planned including a sleep over on Saturday. I am so glad it 's supposed to rain. can use it as an excuse not to pitch the tent in the back yard and sleep out there. Seeing first snake of the season slithering in yard as we worked to open the pool tends to do that:eek:

Any other plans?

Good morning :coffee:

Enjoying my coffee and watching the Volcano Bay show on Today...I was on the fence about going but now I'm getting excited to see it in person. Those beach chairs are looking pretty sweet.

Now I have to get in shape by September :scared:

The weather is going to be awesome today...highs in the 70s and breezy ...have a great day everyone :flower1:

Just soccer games and a cook out (that may be indoors). So looking forward to a long holiday week-end. Have fun tomorrow night Keisha. Sounds fun, a dinner, and a movie. Sleep overs mean no sleep. LOL

Yeah, snakes are not something I need to see either. We do have gardener snakes, but have not seen one yet. The rattlers tend not to be where I live, but just north of me. Sigh, at 4am, a chicken clucked so loud, I thought it was in our house. Seems, the neighbor was shortly out to see what was going on. I assume a raccoon or cat was trying to get into the coop. So, been up since 4am. It's going to be a long day.

Yay! Tink is going to have a lovely day. While we may make 70 today, it's not going to feel like it. Glad you are having coffee and watching TV's showing of VB. Yes, I will definitely check it out when I am there in October, and also in December. Kids are as stoked as I am. We all enjoy water parks. 3 park pass, even though more money. If I can't upgrade when I renew in August, I'll do in person in October. Yeah, take my money. LOL

Vicki, we aren't water park people at all.......don't like them......but will be going to see this one.......no intention of sitting around all day, I'd get too bored doing that, but we do plan to go in one day to wander and see everything.......it looks great :thumbsup2

Keisha her villa is gorgeous........when I went years ago I felt like Joan Collins swanning about in Dynasty........lol......my friend is honestly the nicest, kindest, most thoughtful person on the planet.......

.......And had a lovely day with her today. We talked our gums off and laughed so hard. Always a lovely day with her.......will see her in August. Nice lunch too.........

And........it is boiling hot today again........up to the mid 80's. My kinda weather.........

Now sitting in garden sipping prosecco.........nice. But grass pollen season is starting........not so nice.

quick pop in to say "love youse and miss youse"

A homie sighting

YAAAAAA!!!!!!

GoNDmay9 has come back home

I see you post in forums and can you hear me scream--

"Mom and the gang miss youse on the sans so get your butt over here sometime soon"

Youse have been missed

:thumbsup2

We ate at HardRock for dinner last night.

Had lunch at Toothesome today.

75 minute wait for Minion regular line.
Why was minionions ride line so long?
Was ep line closed ?

Last oct a section of seats was roped off and line wait was 40 minutes
Feb work on that section is seating was completed and ep line quick

Do you and the babies have favorite rides?

I think you will be sad to leave this weekend
I know you have had a beautiful time with them at UO

Believe there's a dynasty remake in the works. I'm hoping the gong show revamp is as good as the original lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter