Something About Nothing ... #12

Bacon? Oooh PC......where is you?

th
th

Are you achin'
For some bacon?

yup, yup

Lol......love it.........

Now I want bacon :worship:.........but it's bedtime here, bit too late I think......plus the rate the builders are going through it, I may not have any left!

hailstones are bouncing down right now........but, I'm so tired I'd sleep through a tornado right now.......

Catch youse tomorrow..........:tiptoe:

mmm bacon.

Grumble grumble grumble. This month has brought lots of financial annoyances. I don't even want to go to Disney next week because of it.

I hope you guys are well. I'll be leaving for the mouse house on Sunday. I unfortunately did not catch the e-mail for Pandora in time to get a preview. So, if you guys hear of any soft openings from may 1-4th let me know via text. We'll be leaving to come back to Georgia on the 5th.

I'll also be in Orlando for a wedding May 20 so I think I'm going to slip into the parks(universal) for a few hours on the 19th... and maybe the 21st too if I can convince the boy we need to stay an extra night! :) Because, obviously I need park time for my sanity and his well being right?!

Hope youse guys are well and having a much less annoying month than I've been having. I'm looking forward to May. Hoping it's a happier month.

Sad news from here - my father passed away last week. :( Heading out tomorrow to Michigan for the funeral (Sat) and to help my mom out for a couple weeks. She was supposed to be having a hip replacement (that I was already planning to go out for) this Thursday, but of course that's all on hold now. My brothers have been immensely helpful during all of this (one flew out immediately to be there for mom when it appeared imminent, the other flew out when he left and stayed for the weekend) which is good because I've been sick all week. Currently have absolutely NO voice (I can squeak a little bit when needed) and trying all the home remedies. Worried about the flight tomorrow due to my cough. Bleh. On the plus side, my brothers and their families will all be coming out so some of my guys will meet some cousins for the first time ever (who are now like 6 & 8). And I'll see all 3 of my guys together for the first time in almost 18 months.

Anyway, for anyone interested, the link to the obit: http://www.desmondfuneralhome.com/obituary/Stephen-J.-Seiner/Troy-MI/1721460

One more plus is that I may actually get to see Janet on her trip out now since I'll be coming home sooner most likely from this trip then heading back out again for the surgery later. :)
i am woefully behind reading and catching up but my deepest sympathies. Never easy to lose a parent no matter your age! What a beautiful obituary though.

Miserable Friday and Saturday-cold and wet. DS soccer game did get cancelled. Rain mostly stopped during our shift at Rock n Ribs, then friend who always is a big sponsor had heaters in his tent, plus wine, plus lots of food! Still-it was a hot shower and a night under a heated blanket before I thawed out. Sunday ended up nice-sunny and not as cold. Today back to 80 and kicked the baby chickens out for awhile-they still have to come in at night as it is too cold as they aren't fully feathered out yet. Project for next future weekend is new chicken coop. For a guy who claims to dislike the chicks he's been texting me coop designs this afternoon. THink he was bored as the house is also vaccuumed LOL!

Schumi-hope the remodeling/building is on track! We will be (hopefully) starting on our deck/door/floors this summer. NOT looking forward to the chaos but really looking forward to chucking the carpet for hardwoods!

Hope flight prices come down to acceptable levels for ya'll. SW prices still the same for our August trip.

Wine time!

Ah, after a rain soaked day, and wind whipping the trees, streets partly hydroplaned with standing water in various levels, felt like a Chinese food run. Kids ate and all are hunkered down watching, I am not sure, but they get yelled out sometimes.

Tiny D. I hear ya. This month was more than a few checks for taxes. But, yay! Trip coming soon. Enjoy the mouse. And ya, in Orlando, dark side visit always calls. Hence why this holiday, we had to shorten our visit with the mouse, to see Harry in all the holiday decor.

Just chilling, yeah, wine sounds good, but I made tea. It is cool inside and a warm mug is nice too. And yes, no soccer practice for tonight. Ah, a calm school night.

Have a nice night homies.

Ah, after a rain soaked day, and wind whipping the trees, streets partly hydroplaned with standing water in various levels, felt like a Chinese food run. Kids ate and all are hunkered down watching, I am not sure, but they get yelled out sometimes.

Tiny D. I hear ya. This month was more than a few checks for taxes. But, yay! Trip coming soon. Enjoy the mouse. And ya, in Orlando, dark side visit always calls. Hence why this holiday, we had to shorten our visit with the mouse, to see Harry in all the holiday decor.

Just chilling, yeah, wine sounds good, but I made tea. It is cool inside and a warm mug is nice too. And yes, no soccer practice for tonight. Ah, a calm school night.

Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to have to convince my sister to start or end at Universal our trip in December. I am entirely too thrilled to see it decorated!!! It's going to be crazy busy I think though. Oh and hot butterbeer. I NEED hot butterbeer!!!

The boyfriend booked our September trip for me. That's what I've been most mad about this month is that I haven't been able to book it despite knowing I needed to. The other night he asked me to grab my laptop and then handed me his credit card. I was quite confused. Then he said don't you want to go ahead and book the hotel? Why yes, yes I do you wonderful person. I also bought his pass for him in the process! :) Maybe I can convince him to go ahead and activate it while we're there in May... maybe...

Tiny D

Sounds like bf is a keeper

Any man that would hand me a credit card is like finding the goose that laid the golden egg

I'm glad you are posting here
You have been missed

Lynne your weather sucks
Move south

Really that is a lot of rain you got
It's time you caught a break from the rain

Chinese run?
Wish I gave you my order before you went

Love Chinese food! Love wine........even enjoy tea......your house sounds kinda nice right now........

Lynne your weather sucks
Move south

Really that is a lot of rain you got
It's time you caught a break from the rain

Chinese run?
Wish I gave you my order before you went

I did move South......still rains here.......a lot! Yes, I could have given a Chinese order too last night.........think your South is better than our South though.........:D

Last edited:
Miserable Friday and Saturday-cold and wet. DS soccer game did get cancelled. Rain mostly stopped during our shift at Rock n Ribs, then friend who always is a big sponsor had heaters in his tent, plus wine, plus lots of food! Still-it was a hot shower and a night under a heated blanket before I thawed out. Sunday ended up nice-sunny and not as cold. Today back to 80 and kicked the baby chickens out for awhile-they still have to come in at night as it is too cold as they aren't fully feathered out yet. Project for next future weekend is new chicken coop. For a guy who claims to dislike the chicks he's been texting me coop designs this afternoon. THink he was bored as the house is also vaccuumed LOL!

Schumi-hope the remodeling/building is on track! We will be (hopefully) starting on our deck/door/floors this summer. NOT looking forward to the chaos but really looking forward to chucking the carpet for hardwoods!

Hope flight prices come down to acceptable levels for ya'll. SW prices still the same for our August trip.

Wine time!

Another with wine! I'm so jealous.......I had ginger beer last night!

oh that is a lot of work to get done......but it'll be lovely when it's all done.....love hardwood floors etc........love the sound of rock and ribs!

Yep, everything going ok so far......although we had torrential rain from around 8pm last night, added on to the rain all day........so at midnight we were awoken by a dripping noise........water coming into the bedroom through window join.......not surprised as roof isn't finished and rain has been constant!

Put bucket and towels down......wasn't a huge drip, but annoying........went round and checked rest of property and nothing else.........but they're due in an hour or so and will point it out to them first thing........

So tired today now, going to be a grumpy day........:surfweb:

Definitely Chinese and wine......lots of wine........on Saturday night for us..........:thumbsup2

You think you will be tired..

Woke up at 4 thinking I lived on a train yard

Little sleep makes a long day for me and being very cranky

Cat gets some teeth pulled
Ouch for her

So this is what morning looks like?
Dark outside

And forgot dis goes down at est until 6 each morning

Where are the early birds this morning?

Most importantly, where is the bacon?

I though people that raised chickens got up when the sun rose......

Only the chickens wake up to the sunrise. That's why I reserved a hotel in Key West that says only has some cats around. The idea of hearing a chicken to wake up to..... oops, I do already. LOL

But so Keisha (and Mac) knows:

th
yes, it is hump day. Hello Wednesday. The middle of the work week, when the idea of what we're going to do on the week-end is coming into sight. Sigh, not just one soccer game, but 2. One on the not so easy to park part of the city. Early bird will arrive. Have to make sure phones have a good battery supply. Little one is not a fan of being the first one there.

Bacon? I wish. No time, usually on weekdays. Saturday, yes. Sunday, maybe. But yeah, bacon sounds much better than what I am having for breakfast.

th
yum is the right word.

Mac, hope the cat's teeth removal goes quick, and cat is home and feeling well soon after.

Eeek Schumi. I hate the sound of even one drop of water, most when I am trying to sleep. Hope the weather improves and all gets fixed and building and roof work is done by the week-end.

Good Morning homies! May the sun shine and all enjoy a lovely day.

Me, darn rain is still around, and light rain was there to greet me this morning. But, the Southern winds are starting to blow, and that means shorts weather will soon arrive. I'm getting my sunglasses ready, even if they won't be used until tomorrow. Three days of gray, and I'm already tired of it.

Time to get the tea, it should be done by now. Later homies.

Thanks Lynne
Got cat blueR at the vets at 7:08
They opened at 7:30 but many came at 7:15 sonthe line was long before they opened

Was told we would get phone calls during and after surgery

Release time was given at 4:30
This afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter