• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

First house announced. American horror Story is coming back for HHN 27.

Mac have they ever announced a house this early before?
None I can recall of first house released in March

But am aware of the houses for this year
UO to officially release house info Thursday is what I read in another site about that

We will see...

th

The thirst is real. The sun is up past the horizon now, blazing nicely through the scattered clouds. It's just above freezing, and inside is cool, so waiting for the tea pot to boil that hot water faster. I need tea. I need caffeine. It's Thursday homies.

March is almost done, April's baby may be on the way, and
th

th
th

So, homies, have a great morning and rise and shine you late sleepers! From a soon to be wet and soggier homie (from the 2 or so inches of rain to arrive later tonight and hang around until Saturday morning), Good Morning!

Clowns again....:scared1:....why did it have to be clowns?

The journeymen of scary characters:P, vividly recall being freaked out as a child by bozo on tv lol

Not to go all Freudian on yinz guys, but if clowns d trigger a fright for you, it's called "the uncanny"...things that are familiar to you but something is off/strange enough to freak you out. The best scares in my book!

High today was 43
Been raining and still raining
Down in the 30's tonight

Now back home Mr Mac said it was 82 today

I was going to whine it's only going into mid 50's here today, nevermind lol

Raining for my drive north to see mom. Hate when it does, need to take the highway, then mountain roads. hope everybody else has good tires and slows down just a bit on the hairpin turns.

Warm and sunny here:sunny: We're expecting storms later tonight...I get off at 8:00 so I hope they come after I get home, preferably while I sleep:cat:

We have a new batch of kittens that I discovered last night...I was waiting until kitty mac was out of season to get both girls fixed...guess I waited too late:rolleyes1Luna had 5 little gray kittens...hope all of them are boys. I'm off to the vet next week to get mac fixed. Does anyone want a cute kitten or 5?:flower1:

Good PreFriday to y'all. I got my mulch kit for my lawn tractor, yesterday, and got it all installed (much easier than I thought for a not so mechanically inclined person). The mulching blades won't be here until this afternoon, but the kit is supposed to work with the original blades, so I gave it a go on a small patch of the yard and it did great... hopefully even better with the new blades.

My wife says we are expecting Weatherpokolyps this afternoon...public schools are letting out early (my boys are still on break). Kind of got into a fight (okay, our worst 'fights' are laughable to most people...and this was not a bad one) with her about how hyped the news makes the coming weather and we never get what they say...she is a weather spotter and gets all into the science of it. I told her I wasn't worried, because she would tell me what I need to know...kinda like our wedding:thumbsup2.

They were supposed to have our friend's funeral this afternoon (at his school), but changed to tomorrow, because of the impending weather.

Good PreFriday to y'all. I got my mulch kit for my lawn tractor, yesterday, and got it all installed (much easier than I thought for a not so mechanically inclined person). The mulching blades won't be here until this afternoon, but the kit is supposed to work with the original blades, so I gave it a go on a small patch of the yard and it did great... hopefully even better with the new blades.

My wife says we are expecting Weatherpokolyps this afternoon...public schools are letting out early (my boys are still on break). Kind of got into a fight (okay, our worst 'fights' are laughable to most people...and this was not a bad one) with her about how hyped the news makes the coming weather and we never get what they say...she is a weather spotter and gets all into the science of it. I told her I wasn't worried, because she would tell me what I need to know...kinda like our wedding:thumbsup2.

They were supposed to have our friend's funeral this afternoon (at his school), but changed to tomorrow, because of the impending weather.

Believe me, rain is better than snow

Modified from one local restaurant shared...their's had even more sodium and MSG

4 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp Hoisin sauce
2 tsp Oyster sauce
1/2 tsp chicken soup base
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp cayenne or to taste
1/2 tsp ginger power
1 Tbsp cornstarch
Water (approx 1/2 to 1 cup)

Sliced chicken, marinate in 2 tsp soy & 2 Tbsp cornstarch for a few hours, then
Season with salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder to taste

Stir fry vegetables of choice (broccoli, sliced carrots, mushrooms, peppers) in canola oil. Remove from pan, add more oil as needed (1/2 canola & sesame oil). Cook chicken until browned. Add sauce, carefully add additional water to make sauce of desired consistency.

Serve with rice or noodles

This looks really good, but where's the Janet? Do you use fresh Janet or frozen? Can I get it at a regular supermarket or do I have to go to some place special like Whole Foods?

Morning everyone :wave2: 80's here to today mixed sun and clouds.

85 here today, enjoy the snow:duck:
I'm sure everyone has seen the new AP pricing that includes VB:scared:

I went and looked at prices. So if I understand it right. Everyone who has AP's now basically has the two park AP with Volcano not included?

Called and got my answer. If you presently have AP they will update your present 2 park AP TO A 3 park AP for $99.00 between March 30th to April 30th at the park only. Once your AP is do to expire you can stay with 3 park AP of course at increased AP renewal or drop back to 2 park AP if you are not using Volcano as much as you thought you would.

Last edited:
Morning everyone :wave2: 80's here to today mixed sun and clouds.

I went and looked at prices. So if I understand it right. Everyone who has AP's now basically has the two park AP with Volcano not included?
I haven't looked on my desktop but, yes that's what it looks like.

OI had it listed in the early morning hours

So it looks like the change is you can upgrade for $99 the ap to include Vb

Had not planned the water park so not an issue for me

When I upgraded my ap earlier this month, they removed my resident discount

Guess with all the park changes Georgia now lost that perk

Will have to check with the grandchildren to see how often they want to go Volcano Bay at end of May to decide if that will work for us. We never went to wet and wild.

I would probably not utilize going to VB enough on my own. My idea of a water park is the slide at Portofino :laughing:

I find the "one price fits all" upgrade a bit frustrating - think it should be pro-rated. Our passes expire in July and if I pay $99 to upgrade, basically I can only use them in June (Preferred) since July is blocked out and it doesn't open until late May. Whereas someone whose AP's expire in May would get a full year of use for that $99, right? I just can't justify that. I am hoping they offer some kind of AP discount on just a one day ticket and I'd consider going once then in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter