Something About Nothing ... #12

It's Friday...Yabba Dabba Doo time!

If you are a Disney AP/DVC peep, slots have opened for Pandora openings in mid May. I'd like to be wow'd but literally, detested the movie. Thought it was such a downer.:confused3

Tonight's catch.

02B139BC-4FB3-4C70-A7C3-0910FF1F2FD3.jpg

Mighty big pile of beadso_Oexactly what did you do to earn them mr?:P

Yes, the weather passed over us here in IOA. Just having fun after a private tour of marvel island.

There's a marvel island?

On plane and taking off in a minute

Wheeeeeee......

Ta-ta! Enjoy

It's Friday...Yabba Dabba Doo time!

If you are a Disney AP/DVC peep, slots have opened for Pandora openings in mid May. I'd like to be wow'd but literally, detested the movie. Thought it was such a downer.:confused3

Loved The Flintstones!!!! That made me smile..........takes me back........and loved the original Scooby Doo cartoons.......still have them all on video and DVD from when we relived them when Kyle was a nipper........

Keep warm mac.......cold is never fun!

It is indeed Friday.............:D

I tried to watch that movie Janet......fell asleep after 5 minutes.......snoozefest

Not many plans for the weekend.........quiet one again I think........glass of wine may be in there somewhere......

Loved The Flintstones!!!! That made me smile..........takes me back........and loved the original Scooby Doo cartoons.......still have them all on video and DVD from when we relived them when Kyle was a nipper........

Keep warm mac.......cold is never fun!

It is indeed Friday.............:D

I tried to watch that movie Janet......fell asleep after 5 minutes.......snoozefest

Not many plans for the weekend.........quiet one again I think........glass of wine may be in there somewhere......

Lol there is something to be said re a movie making you fall asleep.

Off to find a Scooby snack :dogdance:

Happy Friday afternoon everyone :wave2:.

Mac safe travels :hug:.

Tink hope you get your dates settled and the food plan you want from Disney.

Schumi you always have great dining choices on your trips. Gives me some ideas for a nice meal out with the littles on vacation.

Wine and appetizers at the club house this evening. Hubby has agreed to leave his March madness ball games for one hour......LOL.....man has his priorities ::yes::.

Happy Friday afternoon everyone :wave2:.

Mac safe travels :hug:.

Tink hope you get your dates settled and the food plan you want from Disney.

Schumi you always have great dining choices on your trips. Gives me some ideas for a nice meal out with the littles on vacation.

Wine and appetizers at the club house this evening. Hubby has agreed to leave his March madness ball games for one hour......LOL.....man has his priorities ::yes::.

Wine and appetisers sound nice! I'm having a little peach schnapps with lemonade tonight......

Probably the only planning we ever do is restaurant planning Robo, you know me......lol........not ashamed to admit I do have expensive tastes, but just as happy in cheap and cheerful Longhorn or Red Lobster........

Have you ever been to The Bull and Bear at the Waldorf? I haven't known anyone personally who's been yet.......but reviews seem to be good.........

Wine and appetisers sound nice! I'm having a little peach schnapps with lemonade tonight......

Probably the only planning we ever do is restaurant planning Robo, you know me......lol........not ashamed to admit I do have expensive tastes, but just as happy in cheap and cheerful Longhorn or Red Lobster........

Have you ever been to The Bull and Bear at the Waldorf? I haven't known anyone personally who's been yet.......but reviews seem to be good.........

Peach schnapps and lemonade. Sounds interesting.

Hubby is happy and planted in front of his tv watching his ballgame.

Get together at clubhouse was nice. There were lots of wines to chose from and lots of appetizers. I'am not a wine afficiando at all. Do like a sip now and then. Have issues with sulfites in wines. Do like a nice smooth Kentucky bourbon though as well a foo foo drink (strawberry daiquiri, pina colada or appletini) now and again.

Have not been to Bull and Bear looks good though.

Had to get coffee. Still cool tonight. Just sent older one to retrieve little one from friend birthday party. He had just came home from seeing Life with a friend. I figured since he had his coat on, and I am under a blanket throw, he could go out again. Got some guff, but within a few minutes, he left to go get her. Quiet Friday night. DH just came home too, so having late dinner with the leftovers.

News is on, and I am fading fast.

Hope all have a great Saturday tomorrow.

We're having drowned gummie bears :teeth:

Tom loves the sound of those........:D

Peach schnapps and lemonade. Sounds interesting.

Hubby is happy and planted in front of his tv watching his ballgame.

Get together at clubhouse was nice. There were lots of wines to chose from and lots of appetizers. I'am not a wine afficiando at all. Do like a sip now and then. Have issues with sulfites in wines. Do like a nice smooth Kentucky bourbon though as well a foo foo drink (strawberry daiquiri, pina colada or appletini) now and again.

Have not been to Bull and Bear looks good though.

When I say lemonade, I mean the fizzy stuff not the still lemonade that is common over there.......more like sprite I suppose but just lemonade, no lime........very refreshing.......

I love wine.......you may know that though.......:rolleyes1 love cocktails too......and strawberry daiquiri's are among the best! I make a few fantastic cocktails.........::yes::

Yes, Bull and Bear looks fabulous! So many high end choices though.........not enough nights......:D

Looks to be another beautiful day once sun comes through.......very frosty and felt a bit cooler during the night, but if sun is shining I won't complain..........

Anyone for bacon...........will be griddling bacon and pancakes in about 20 minutes..........:wave2:

Yum....count me in on the bacon and pancakes :wave2:

Nice haul of beads for the pcstang family :banana:

Last edited:
Bacon & bacon on menu this am once the DH sleeps off the gummies lol

LOL...are they drowned in Booze :-)

I still have some gummie bears left over from the trip to Albanese candy factory in December. Might have to break those out.

The mr has a sweet tooth I buy his gummies in bulk, 5# bags, one barely lasts the month. Wish I had his metabolism.

Same with bacon here, I get the 4# package @ Sam's and rarely have to freeze any before it goes 'bad'.

You can always give the beads to family as a Christmas present

In a publix bag? Lol

We have a stash of them too, both from Universal & Vegas. Just can't bring myself to toss them lol. Heck, I still have all the old RIP lanyards hanging on a sconce...classy to the end:rolleyes1. If figure if it brings you joy, go for it.

Good day all, going to hit 70 degrees and sunny here today:dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter