Something About Nothing ... #12

:bday: to Mac :bday: to Mac :bday: dear Mac :bday: to you and many more.

View attachment 188636

I was going to knock the cake out of his hands, but I didn't want to give you heart palpitations :rolleyes1

Nice :thumbsup2

GoND...........lol.........I was showing my Scottish roots with that saying.........funny thing is I would have probably said the expression you found through Google........pin back yer lug holes........it's very Scottish........usually kept for moments of extreme gossip among friends........:rotfl:

About to watch Krampus in anticipation of HHN this year..........looking forward to it, hope it's not rubbish......have chilled the wine and have made us up our usual nibbles for the evening.........

Happy Friday.........:thumbsup2

Happy Happy Birthday!!

We took the day off and drove an hour to a place to apply for TSA Pre Check. We had appointments. Got there and they said their system was down and wouldn't be working until Monday. We were not amused. Started looking for other offices and they were all at least another hour away. Eventually they found a person to come in and try to fix it. So we went to lunch and then called them and they had it fixed! SO we were home by 2:30 and able to get some work done.

Keisha it is the 19 th, today

We don't have any homies with bd on the 17th

Off to do errands and returns now
Are u sure haha my notes say the 17th

Don't tell Dave he ran to post office to mail ur card whilst I was gone for naught lol

Got half way thru list at store and decided To call it quits Not sure why it was so crowded middle of day.

No plans here this weekend other than laundry whee. Anybody got anything good brewing?

Nice :thumbsup2

GoND...........lol.........I was showing my Scottish roots with that saying.........funny thing is I would have probably said the expression you found through Google........pin back yer lug holes........it's very Scottish........usually kept for moments of extreme gossip among friends........:rotfl:

About to watch Krampus in anticipation of HHN this year..........looking forward to it, hope it's not rubbish......have chilled the wine and have made us up our usual nibbles for the evening.........

Happy Friday.........:thumbsup2
Let us know how it was. I've heard the name before but had no idea what it was. Once I saw it was a house I figured I should watch it.

Thanks squirlz, Keisha and all

Yes Janet the 19

That made me laugh!

Squirlz that was a good thing you were able to get that done

What a waste of time you would have had if you had not pushed the issue and made to return another day

Only 1/2" rain today...(so far)...5 days now with rain...about a foot in all...but still way less than parts of Louisiana rec'vd in 30 hours!!!

Happy birthday, Mac!

Everest.png

Only 1/2" rain today...(so far)...5 days now with rain...about a foot in all...but still way less than parts of Louisiana rec'vd in 30 hours!!!

We did get some rain but it only lasted ten minutes
Every bit helps
Still in extreme draught and need more than a foot of rain

Louisiana really has it bad

Let us know how it was. I've heard the name before but had no idea what it was. Once I saw it was a house I figured I should watch it.

It was junk! But watchable junk.........you know the type.......so bad you have to watch.......kinda funny but not scary in the slightest. Conchata Ferrell was notoriously underused with her brilliant humour.......but, I hated Cabin in the Woods movie but loved the house couple of years ago...........so worth watching if only to see some of the props that'll be used this year......it's fairly obvious.

We spent the whole movie saying, bet that's in the house.......lol........but poor movie.

Happy birthday, Mac!

Everest.png

Nice pic Robbie..........

Everyone likes chocolate

Well, almost everyone...........:rolleyes1

So Krampus was a disappointment....even with wine.........so going to watch something else.......dh going through movies on android box to watch now........I fancy something really scary........he fancies a Star Wars movie.......:sad2: I hate them with a passion.......boring (to me of course)

Time for another wine..........:D

Our weather has yet again turned to rain, rain, more rain, bit more rain...So much for the summer! I bet once school starts again, it'll be nice and sunny again.

I find Star Wars a bit boring too. I quite liked The Force Awakens though. Just not into sci-fi action movies much.

Just wondering if our kfish is watching the swim events for the olympics?

Am watching the diving events now and she came to my thoughts

Kfish is our swimmer.......

Yes.........where is KFish??

And yes I agree Robo needs to knock the cake off the picture..........lol........

Are u sure haha my notes say the 17th

Don't tell Dave he ran to post office to mail ur card whilst I was gone for naught lol

Got half way thru list at store and decided To call it quits Not sure why it was so crowded middle of day.

No plans here this weekend other than laundry whee. Anybody got anything good brewing?

Lol........I planned to get my Spetember dates in order today........I have so many birthdays and anniversaries next month it's scary.......and my God Daughter is due her baby........never got around to it.........

Our stores were crowded today for some reason too..........

No real plans for weekend here.......got wine tasting and buying session tomorrow.........friends tomorrow night but just a quiet night as it's just 2 of them...........

Now watching New Ghostbusters on android box.........not sure about this one........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter