Something About Nothing ... #12

Never been in a Waffle House Mac.......may not bother now.......you know me and cold......they don't mix.......:rotfl:

A very :bday: to robo's boy........he sounds like such a wonderful son, hope he has a fabulous day........enjoy your nap!

31 days for us..........or 30 till we leave for our overnight at the airport hotel..........:cheer2:

Got a PM from someone on another site I rarely go on now.....telling me they thought my Twitter page was awful and not nice..........:confused3

I don't do Twitter or Facebook or any social media...........I replied telling this person did it ever occur to them that someone else might use the same username I do? I do know there's an older lady that's a bit odd that has the same username as me.......no connection whatsoever to me.......aren't people funny.

Schumi-With the way the dollar is now may be looking to visit London sometime in next year! DH has family living there right now and we have talked about visiting before they move back to the states. Found flights from NYC from405$ round trip. Can get to NYC for ~$300 - not sure we will find cheaper airfare than that!

Have a great sunday all!

Wow......fabulous prices for flights........I paid almost £700 for return flights from Heathrow/JFK, that was each, ..... at today's rate around $900.......Nice price for you though .......love London........even if we go for the day, we always try and do a couple of touristy things.........the tour buses are excellent......like anywhere it helps getting your bearings if you don't know the city.

Hi :wave2:
Playing catchup today...hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Happy birthday to all who celebrated the last few days...I miss alot when my data is maxed out.

:hug: mac...it finally rained at my house...still need a foot more to make up.

Happy Birthday to Robo's DS. Hope he has a great birthday.

Still hot.

Time is flying. 49 to hello to the mouse.

Stayed with Toyota, PC.

Very warm morning for me. Hazy, hot, and humid start to the day. Weather guy said it is hot out there, steam bath today. Oppresive heat. We are well above average. Poor beach goers were enjoying 80's ocean water near shore, but an upwelling has it in the mid 60's today. Brr, but if you are really hot, that dip in the water should cool those at the beach.

Ready to fire up the stove. Will make breakfast soon. Eggs and home fries, and most likely soup for little one. She is not much of a breakfast person.

Cute dog TinyD. Yep, we always celebrated our pups' birthday. Could never get any of ours to wear anything but their collar.

View attachment 187641

Good morning all!
The hat came off literally a second later. She was prepping for the shake in this picture hence the expression. The next picture is a blur.

@macraven Same for all the WaHo's I've ever been in. Better eat quick or the food will freeze!

That's all the catching up I can do for now. Off to finish cooking chicken and rice and cleaning the house.

i'm guessing then that all WH has that policy of keeping the joint cold as ice

the two in my town are always packed.
since i like breakfast food the best, i'm always happy to go to WH.

i'm guessing then that all WH has that policy of keeping the joint cold as ice

the two in my town are always packed.
since i like breakfast food the best, i'm always happy to go to WH.
I prefer WaHo to IHOP. My sister had it in her mind that it was nasty food... She finally tried it again recently and realized how much better it is. Don't judge a book by its cover. How of course she's allergic to Wheat and Eggs so.... that's the end of that. She's going to do treatment for it though. It's possible she responds well and doesn't have the allergy forever. Who the heck knows... I'm just glad to have environmental allergies now.
Planning disney has a whole new level of difficulty now.

Glorious Monday to you all! The sun is bright as could be, while it's still muggy and hot, a pop up thunderstorm kindly watered my plants and lawn last night. Steady rain for about 15 minutes, couple claps of thunder, and then the warm night continued. Chance of those pop ups is every day now. Welcome to late summer.

th

Time for a gigantic cup of tea. It's surely needed this morning. :rockband:

HeHe, the mouse does require a second job. I have been tweaking over and over. Then hours have changed, not all, but enough that what? Still patiently waiting, seems the SW dessert party is now bookable until Oct. 1. That's not helping me. But, will the mouse extend? Guess I have to keep waiting, then change plans around again. See, it's keeping me busy. LOL :D

Been busy getting DS ready for high school. Today is first day so I sent him off to school this morning and almost cried. I can't believe my baby is in high school. I think I'm having a hard time with this one. Lol Had one of DH cousins here over the weekend so we kept busy. It was nice they haven't seen each other in 25 years.
Happy belated birthday pcstang! Sorry we missed it. We will have to celebrate in October. :cake:
Happy birthday to Robos boy :bday:
TinyD hope the puppy party was fun. Looks adorable

Coffee wake up homies
Summer has a couple of weeks left

Scary time is going so fast

Mrs bluer I know that feeling when the son goes off to school
:hug:

Ugh, my head is killing me this morning. Darn sinuses. It's a very murky day today too. It was sprinkling while I was waiting for the bus this morning. 37 days for me.

Been busy getting DS ready for high school. Today is first day so I sent him off to school this morning and almost cried. I can't believe my baby is in high school. I think I'm having a hard time with this one. Lol Had one of DH cousins here over the weekend so we kept busy. It was nice they haven't seen each other in 25 years.
Happy belated birthday pcstang! Sorry we missed it. We will have to celebrate in October. :cake:
Happy birthday to Robos boy :bday:
TinyD hope the puppy party was fun. Looks adorable

Starting senior school is a landmark time........hope you feel ok.......it doesn't really get any easier and at every birthday I always think........where did the time go.........:hug:

Hope MonyK is doing ok today too............:grouphug:

Beautiful day here.........did a lot of wandering around not doing very much. Had some lunch in a little pub we came across.......beautiful seafood. Will go back there again. Bought some new fruit trees and some bushes that I have no idea what they are really........not a gardener here............

30 days for us till we fly...........:cheer2:

Looks like it's going to be a treadmill day *grump* I checked the temp and was briefly excited to see it was only 79.... but feels like 91 o_O If I was a dog I'd be growling right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter