Something About Nothing ... #12

@schumigirl Breakfast casserole (overnight-use liner) layer a bag (?1 pound?) of obrien hashbrown potatoes (dice cut) with 2 pounds cooked breakfast sausage and 1 cup each velveeta shredded cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. I do 2 layers of this. Top with another cup of each cheese. whisk 12 eggs and about 1/2 cup milk and pour over top. Cook 8 hours overnight. Not a low fat, low sodium or low calorie thing but sooo easy and feeds a lot of people (or leftovers, DS had it for dinner tonite too LOL).

Actually sat on deck this afternoon without dying. Was only 84 degrees today with low humidity.

DS refuses to talk about or be around talk about his beloved older sister leaving tomorrow...

My wine supply is low. I'm a gonna need a couple boxes this week I think...:sad:

92 degrees now and this afternoon heat index 112. Mucky day, even saw some heat lightning.

Hope PC had a great birthday. It is my oldest niece's birthday too. We will never forget, as was born on a Friday.

Oh, bought my car. Happy, and glad to be over the search.

Enjoy this very warm night all.

I do prefer hot weather even with the high humidity we get

I have both ac units on all the time
Mr Mac has on long pants and sleeves as I type this

He says he is chilled but the ac stays at what I have set it at

I finally have won something here in the house

In fact, I put the air on back in late March

92 degrees now and this afternoon heat index 112. Mucky day, even saw some heat lightning.

Hope PC had a great birthday. It is my oldest niece's birthday too. We will never forget, as was born on a Friday.

Thanks Lynne! What did you end up buying?

HOW PRECIOUS!!!! I wondered where you were! Happy pupday!
Dance started back this week as well as have been traveling to beach and back lately.

I'm not currently tied to my desk since mom is back in office which means my free time is not spent on my computer. I love you guys and all, but I've missed the outside world these last several months!!!

Dance started back this week as well as have been traveling to beach and back lately.

I'm not currently tied to my desk since mom is back in office which means my free time is not spent on my computer. I love you guys and all, but I've missed the outside world these last several months!!!
Completely understood! If I had the beach with in reach, I may never be seen again :beach:

@schumigirl Breakfast casserole (overnight-use liner) layer a bag (?1 pound?) of obrien hashbrown potatoes (dice cut) with 2 pounds cooked breakfast sausage and 1 cup each velveeta shredded cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. I do 2 layers of this. Top with another cup of each cheese. whisk 12 eggs and about 1/2 cup milk and pour over top. Cook 8 hours overnight. Not a low fat, low sodium or low calorie thing but sooo easy and feeds a lot of people (or leftovers, DS had it for dinner tonite too LOL).

Actually sat on deck this afternoon without dying. Was only 84 degrees today with low humidity.

DS refuses to talk about or be around talk about his beloved older sister leaving tomorrow...

My wine supply is low. I'm a gonna need a couple boxes this week I think...:sad:

That sounds lush.......yep, I can see it's a dish you may not eat everyday :D but sounds so good now and again........you need wine......come to me........I have a huge walk in cupboard/small room my friends have jokingly named the wine cellar......it's nothing like a cellar, but they're funny.......lol.......anyway, that's where we store our wine.......never runs dry.....you need some.......it's there for you.......good luck with it though.......such a hard move for all of you :hug:

Now I want to move next door to monyk

It would blow my diet but well worth it

::yes::

Congrats on the car.............enjoy that weather too.........

I do prefer hot weather even with the high humidity we get

I have both ac units on all the time
Mr Mac has on long pants and sleeves as I type this

He says he is chilled but the ac stays at what I have set it at

I finally have won something here in the house

In fact, I put the air on back in late March

Funnily enough I love air conditioning........except in Mythos........I was so cold in there once I went outside to warm up!! It was freezing!

It went great, thank you. Family from Panama City and Nashville were here to party with us. Still have tomorrow to continue the fun...

Love celebrations that go into more than one day...............one of my friends sisters lives in Panama City........I had no idea till recently.......always thought it was somewhere else :confused3

Sunday all day today..........no plans except to iron this morning then we'll see.........looks calm and still so hoping it heats up........it's warm but not warm enough for me.........:sunny:

Stayed with Toyota, PC.

Very warm morning for me. Hazy, hot, and humid start to the day. Weather guy said it is hot out there, steam bath today. Oppresive heat. We are well above average. Poor beach goers were enjoying 80's ocean water near shore, but an upwelling has it in the mid 60's today. Brr, but if you are really hot, that dip in the water should cool those at the beach.

Ready to fire up the stove. Will make breakfast soon. Eggs and home fries, and most likely soup for little one. She is not much of a breakfast person.

Cute dog TinyD. Yep, we always celebrated our pups' birthday. Could never get any of ours to wear anything but their collar.

image.jpeg

Good morning all!

I think Mythos has the same plan as Waffle House

The ac is so high in WH all the time
This goes for the WH I have been in so far, all different ones

You need a jacket to eat in there

Also like being at Mythos
You freeze your butt off in that place

When I mentioned while eating at WH
How cold it was, they told me it is kept cold in there so peeps just are there to eat and then leave
Gives them a better turn around then

So I take a jacket with me when I go to WH even when it is 99 outside

Not easy to do that at Mythos
Who wants to carry a jacket all day in the park when it is hot outside

Agree, it was almost uncomfortable when eating at Mythos. We too stood outside to warm up waiting for food. I agree too, usually it is hot when I go, so carrying anything around is not my idea of fun either.

Breakfast is over, wash done, time to do more errands. It is that kinda Sunday.

Morning everyone :wave2: have been entertaining family for a few days. Guests left this morning. Attended a family wedding yesterday.

Going to be lazy today. Had my coffee this morning and it has done nothing to help start the engines. Already thinking of a nap :cat: and it only 10:45 am.

Lynne congrats on the new vehicle :car:

Monyk breakfast casserole sounds like a easy yummy start to the morning. I will remember that. It would be perfect for breakfast when having family in from out of town.

Mac my diet went off the rails 3 days ago. Will try to get back on schedule tomorrow.

My son turned 39 today. Doesn't seem that long ago that I was holding him in my arms singing to him. I have to look upward to see him now. He is six foot four. He is a smart, good looking, big hearted fella. He is a good son, husband and daddy. This mama loves him lots and is proud of the man he is :hug:.

God blessed us with these little bundles of joy that we get to watch grow into these beautiful individuals who amaze us always. What a gift. Enjoy your little ones while you have them.

Monyk will being thinking of you and your family as you set your beautiful butterfly free on her journey to college. When we dropped our son off many years ago this mama shed some heavy tears too.

Carole glad to hear you had a nice time with your car adventure. Barbecue sounds good.

Tinyd your dog is so cute.

Everyone have a good lazy Sunday.

The girls, DH and MiL ran up to local food truck for lunch. Jumped on computer to send out agenda for meeting I'm missing tomorrow.
3 hours til we leave-car is packed. Helped DD pick up her room-almost lost it when she decided to take her Pooh bear (has been with her since birth-it is quite...ragged and thin...) had to pretend to be looking in her walk-in closet for something...

Yay on the car Lynne! I car shopped for 5 years until I got my 4Runner-15 years later still have it and still runs great (gets detailed twice per year and stays in the garage when I am home-DH cars always get the driveway if can't fit both of them in for some reason).

Dog is adorable TinyD!

Schumi-With the way the dollar is now may be looking to visit London sometime in next year! DH has family living there right now and we have talked about visiting before they move back to the states. Found flights from NYC from405$ round trip. Can get to NYC for ~$300 - not sure we will find cheaper airfare than that!

Robo-happy bday to your son! All my kids are gonna be taller than me:)

Have a great sunday all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter