Something About Nothing ... #12

It's hot here too - a RealFeel of 90F - but I'm one of those weird people that really likes it. I told my husband I was moving to Florida in 5 years, with or without him. I really don't don't like winter. I mean I really really don't like winter.

Me too Belle.........I adore the heat........humidity and all!!

Very different to what we are used to.......my family call me the lizard as I soak up all the heat.....then head inside when it cools down..........I was born for warmer climes too.........

Me too Belle.........I adore the heat........humidity and all!!

Very different to what we are used to.......my family call me the lizard as I soak up all the heat.....then head inside when it cools down..........I was born for warmer climes too.........

That must be it, born for a warmer climate. I like that! After winter, when it starts climbing back up to 70F, my husband insists on closing all the windows and turning the air on, usually until sometime in October. I like the heat, I don't mind the humidity since I mostly just sit outside and I like the sun. Being cooped up all year with recycled air is just too depressing.

Yo Schumster....I probably will spring for the EPs if it's just my son and I. We have a very busy month ahead of us, and I want to hit O-town with as little stress as possible. As some of ya'll know, Gage is autistic, but highly functioning, so I try to make every accommodation for him I can to help insure he has an enjoyable experience). In the grand scheme, the extra money is a "fairly small" amount, especially since we make "only" 1-2 trips to Orlando per year. (That's my story....) Now, if I were the BLUER's and only ventured to Orlando on months that have at least 28 days in them, I might hafta rethink the budget a bit. :genie:

Mac....working on modifying my plans now! :hourglass

Schumi...I've used Lactinex chewables for over four decades, but not for the "normal" use. For me, as a trombone player, fever blisters were very disruptive. Those little bacterium dudes will knock out a fever blister quicker than anything on the planet. Not a doctor, but I did watch a Holiday Inn Express commercial once.

Belle......my DH is the same......windows shut and heating on........although I do love fresh air so I open all the windows even when heating is on........apparently this is not good??? :D :D Only when it's crispy cold though I do this........if it's blowing a hoolie outside I don't............I like it warm........I'm pretty miserable if I'm cold.......not fun to be around!

Buckeev........sounds like a plan with DS........yeah it's not a lot of money really.......worth it! Interesting re the tablets.........hey....some of the best "experts" have had less education than a TV advert.......lol.......when it comes to medical matters everyone has an opinion usually..........some better than others!!! I've read some corkers of medical opinions on here over the years!!!

Nearly bedtime here now.........DH just asked what are we doing tomorrow........no idea......will decide when we get up..........::yes::

buckeev, i'll still be at the darkside that week.
gotta meet up with you and the family...
i'll have to look for that 12th meet up.

pcstang, are you going to buy the traditional hhn shirt?
i bought this years Chainsaw Wolf shirt and will also bring along my b/w CSW shirt, as in the avator.

i wrote that last night after midnight.
was in the dungeon and moss started growing on my leg so came upstairs then.

left the dungeon a bit ago.
i hope i don't dream about cardboard boxes tonight..

we could be hit with heavy rain tomorrow.
weather man said sometime between 5 am to 5 pm.
eh....

Happy Tuesday everyone... it was super foggy this morning. Like soup.

Hopes Janet made it out her pool safely.............and no sunburn......:boat:

mac made it out her dungeon for a while.............:cheer2: rain between 5 and 5........not exactly specific is it?? Take your brolly when you go out today...........

Our heatwave is over. Short lived. Lasted 4 hours. Welcome to the UK.

I need some sunshine and heat..............:beach:

Our heatwave is over. Short lived. Lasted 4 hours. Welcome to the UK.

If its any consolation the weather lady said it was going to get warm later with sun.

Although I don't trust her... I bet she had her fingers crossed behind her back when she said it. o_O Its still cloudy in Brum.

Heat wave in process. Another sunny start to the day. Will be getting Mac's rain later this week. I guess we actually need it.
th
Yeah, wish I was at the beach right now. It's that hot already.

Hope all had an enjoyable week-end. Back to school tomorrow, and all's right with the world. The summer's gone fast though. Getting into fall soccer mode.
th

Day started off nice yesterday sunny. :sunny: Then thunder, lightening and a good rain storm moved in.
Sunny this morning. More storms predicted this afternoon.

Yard work today. Need to do a little palm tree surgery this morning. LoL lob off a few dead limbs. Glad I don't need my medical degree to do this :rotfl2:

Lynne enjoy rest of your day.

BagOLaughs hope you get your sunshine.:flower1:

Robo.....I missed the bit you said you were doing palm tree surgery..........just saw the lobbing limbs off bit............had a bit of a :scared1: moment.........:rotfl:

Brightening up nicely here.......no heat though.....but sun has appeared through the seafret.........

Had such a lazy day...........:surfweb:

Add me to the moving to FL someday club!! We live in north Midwest now and fall and winters are brutal! 10 years and I am outta here!!

FL is really our only south state option. We have a severely impaired son who needs many state services. We are spoiled in our state, and Florida compares to us in state services and care plans. Of course DS adores amusement parks so it's a win win!!!

Can't wait for HHN Oct 23! Anyone else around 23-31???

Add me to the moving to FL someday club!! We live in north Midwest now and fall and winters are brutal! 10 years and I am outta here!!

FL is really our only south state option. We have a severely impaired son who needs many state services. We are spoiled in our state, and Florida compares to us in state services and care plans. Of course DS adores amusement parks so it's a win win!!!

Nice to see ya post here on here again.......it`s been a while.......:)

can't remember if you are a first timer here but rather do a repeat than be wrong.
with saying that...

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

to the newest homie

Threeboysandachickie

stay here to get out of the rain that's now in the midwest...
the sans thread always has sunshine....

good, have another midwestern i can whine to about harsh winters....
well, not for long i hope.
i don't plan to live in the midwest forever.....

i won't be in there on your dates.
maybe will cross paths another time.

first big snowstorm later this year will help you start planning to move south.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter