Something About Nothing ... #12

bffb317a713512925b909e84ca5190f5.jpg

not normally a violent person but i'm really not feeling it today... Monday...

Last one today for me............

Hope everyone is having a lovely Labor day.............:flower:

it has been slow moving here this weekend.
then i realized it is labor day weekend and many have a life ......

just came to see if schumi made it to the house yet.
lights going out soon so hope she remembers where we place the flashlight.

none of us want to have schumi fall down in the dark and wake up the new Mr and Mrs Newlyweds
let me rephrase that as agavegirl and her DH.

Was so bright by time I got up this morning didn`t need any light.....lol......I slept late!! :blush: Was nice though........

Congratulations to mr and mrs agavegirl............party:

buckeev.......those EP are worth every cent........you won`t regret getting them..........

Just been out to get a few bits and pieces......including a new hair dryer!!! Went to put mine on this morning and just died on me.........DH said I must have another one.....I would usually agree.......I have 5 pairs of hair straighteners so not an out of the ordinary assumption................but I only had one hair dryer......so got a new one today.

Lazy afternoon ahead I think.........:thumbsup2

Just got back from Florida and Universal! I may just have to make the move down there; it was great even with tropical storm Erica off the coast. Missed being on here, of course, but I'm back now. :)

Just got back from Florida and Universal! I may just have to make the move down there; it was great even with tropical storm Erica off the coast. Missed being on here, of course, but I'm back now. :)

Nice to see ya back Jenkins...........hope you had an amazing trip.........:thumbsup2

We are having a mini heatwave.........yay.........may even get the bbq out tonight and grill outside........I don`t feel like cooking......DH will be happy to grill for us......

Anyone used anything with Acidophilis in it? In tablet form not milk........although I did think that was a joke word when I first heard it years ago..........:scratchin

Schumi Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a good bacteria that is naturally produced by the body in the upper intestines . Many people (myself included) take a probiotic pill everyday. It helps to maintain a normal balanced environment in the intestines which prevent growth of harmful bacteria. A lot of people who have problems with their stomach or have intestinal issues take it. You should be able to get these tablets over the counter. Just talk to your pharmacist there in the UK and make sure this is ok with your doctor.

No, Schumi, had to google that word. Guess it helps with digestion.

Beautiful sunny Labor Day. Time to eat the leftovers from our cookout last night. Was nice to see everyone.

Hope all enjoy to the start of the work week! Back to school soon.

welcome back!

make sure you buy a real big house down there so we all can come and stay there with you

Schumi Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a good bacteria that is naturally produced by the body in the upper intestines . Many people (myself included) take a probiotic pill everyday. It helps to maintain a normal balanced environment in the intestines which prevent growth of harmful bacteria. A lot of people who have problems with their stomach or have intestinal issues take it. You should be able to get these tablets over the counter. Just talk to your pharmacist there in the UK and make sure this is ok with your doctor.

Oh I know what it is robo.......just wondered what people's experiences were using it. Mixed thoughts over here on its supposed benefits. Four of my friends have used it at some point 2 thought it helped them....2 said it made no difference to them whatsoever.

Off out for walk along the beach with DH as its such a beautiful night.............::yes::

Oh I know what it is robo.......just wondered what people's experiences were using it. Mixed thoughts over here on its supposed benefits. Four of my friends have used it at some point 2 thought it helped them....2 said it made no difference to them whatsoever.

I have used it for 10 years. It has been beneficial to me. The GI doctors here seem to suggest it a lot for their patients.

what meet up?
clue me in and i'll be there to meet you!

will you be doing hhn on sunday or will you only be at the darkside starting on the 12th?
would love to have you join in with others i am meeting up with on the 11th for hhn.
I will be in Tampa for the game on the 11th. We will be arriving early on Monday the 12th. Lynne and Gina were talking about a meet up after closing on Monday.
pcstang, i'll be at the motherland in 24 more days.
then later moving to the darkside.

just think, i could be walking around the MK the same time you and your family are there....
wear an universal shirt while you are at the motherland so i will know who you are .......lol

Guess I need to buy a Uni shirt!

Happy Labor Day Homies! Spent the morning cleaning and now plan to grill and hang out at the pool all day. woot woot.

I did want to share our photo from Wednesday - we went to Uni with my 2 youngest boys (who both flew back to Boston this morning after nearly 3 months at home - sob!!) and got one of the free AP photos. Who thinks we took like we're taking the ride WAY too seriously? :)

View attachment 121913
We always laugh at our MIB ride photo! Always so serious!

Wedding wishes and congratulations to agavegirl. Hope you are enjoying a honeymoon.

So hot out today! :crazy2:

Guess I need to buy a Uni shirt!

You don't have one!!!! I totally picture you wearing a uni teeshirt.......not quite sure why.........:confused3 I always look bored in our MIB picture.......I like the ride but don't try very hard........which really annoyed both husband and son when about five years ago I had the highest score without even trying.......lol......they were gobsmacked as to how I did it........so was I!! Not a clue..........

Ended up not going out for walk after all........we got lazy and just sat in garden till it cooled down a bit........it's that time of year when it cools down it happens very quickly! Once sunsets.......it's cold.

It's hot here too - a RealFeel of 90F - but I'm one of those weird people that really likes it. I told my husband I was moving to Florida in 5 years, with or without him. I really don't don't like winter. I mean I really really don't like winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter