Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
hump-day-madness-35.gif

Hi :wave:

Congrats to Kfish on making our little cutie a big brother.

Janet..I like the new Doctor.. just don't love him like Tennant but he will do.

Lynne...enjoy your time at the motherland and stay cool...have a Dole Whip for me(I hear they have some with coconut rum at AK)

Hey Carole...maybe you can talk the guys into that purple luggage this time...I have a set of lilac cases that are very easy to spot at baggage claim.

Happy hump day to all :)

carole - thanks re the owie, used to back issues, just not the lower variety...a new country heard from lol.

david tenant spoke 'my' language;)it didn't matter exactly 'what' he said

"this is my timey whimey detector...it goes ding when there's stuff...".

good luck with the luggage hunt. not thrilled with the heys one I got a few trips ago, wheels not quite 'right', should've invested in a tumi and been done with it. DH has of all brands a large 'Jeep' hardside. bought at an outlet under $50 and it's outlasted everything else but oh, so ugly lol.

I'm with you on David Tennant ::yes:: Cool guy!

Luggage will be replaced next year I think........British Airways slightly damaged the wheel of mine this past May, but it'll do for this trip. But got a lightweight hand luggage bag today......it's purpley aubergine color and weight is less than a KG so should do the trick.......yep why is it all the things you don't like last the longest :confused3

Hey Carole...maybe you can talk the guys into that purple luggage this time...I have a set of lilac cases that are very easy to spot at baggage claim.

I have been told in no uncertain terms I am not getting a purple set! Tom and Kyle both have grey cases, I've for more of a huge holdall thing that is purpley aubergine and matches the hand luggage I got today.........but new luggage for next year and I've been told.........no purple :sad:

Can't believe I'll see you again in a few weeks :cool1:

oh yea, i remember now.
it's wednesday.

:surfweb:

All day apparently! I'm hopeless at what day it is at the moment.........woke up yesterday thinking it was today.........woke up today totally lost!

Someone asked me today if I had started packing :rotfl2:

The day we leave for the overnighter at airport is plenty of time :wave2:

"You know you have been on a diet too long when the thought of munching on rewrapped second hand taco shells and sauce is enough to make your mouth water."

diet..........ugh
so true TaylorsDad

i just fed the cats some cat food and that started to look good to me.......

Well, at least it seems to be paying off. 34lbs lost in 12 weeks. Sad thing is I keep thinking of all the things I can eat at Citywalk to put it back on for our Oct 3rd trip.

oh no, not stewie!

Well, at least it seems to be paying off. 34lbs lost in 12 weeks. Sad thing is I keep thinking of all the things I can eat at Citywalk to put it back on for our Oct 3rd trip.

:cheer2:, impressive! almost makes me ashamed to be drooling since Vicki mentioned a dole whip...getting close for me...I can almost smell the pineapple juice

that is a great accomplishment !
congrats.

i think i found some of those pounds that you lost.

i will gladly give them back to youse.

:cheer2:, impressive! almost makes me ashamed to be drooling since Vicki mentioned a dole whip...getting close for me...I can almost smell the pineapple juice

I have to admit a Dole Whip is one of two things I would go back to Disney for............they are lush!!! I love anything with pineapple in ::yes::

that is a great accomplishment !
congrats.

i think i found some of those pounds that you lost.

i will gladly give them back to youse.

Yep fantastic loss...........I think I got some of those pounds too :sad:

I am not a good dieter :blush:

Not going far today, it's raining.

Just ordered our Rush of Fear with Express Pass :cool1: :cool1:

Ordered ROF tickets without EP last week but called tonight to change for ROF with Express........cannot wait to see the Halloween house :eek:

Turned out the most beautiful and very very hot day today.........emptied the plum trees of all their fruit and cooked them all down to make chutney.........DH hates the smell of chutney cooking, but loves the spicy chutney I make.........:thumbsup2

Anyhoots hope everyone's doing ok :)

sad to hear my girl Joan Rivers has been placed in a medically induced coma after routine procedure on vocal cords this morning. 81 and still giving them hell, you go girl, get well soon!

carole - you should be good to go now! bought myself a brand-y new PAP today. Have been working the less expensive power pass but since it had such a big price increase vs current renewal for PAP I should eventually break even. Credit card is sizzling:bitelip:, reserved the new secondary event @ MNSSHP last night...no I wasn't drinking;). will cancel it very quickly if early reports indicate it was anything akin to the MGM villain fiasco.:rolleyes1

sad to hear my girl Joan Rivers has been placed in a medically induced coma after routine procedure on vocal cords this morning. 81 and still giving them hell, you go girl, get well soon!

carole - you should be good to go now! bought myself a brand-y new PAP today. Have been working the less expensive power pass but since it had such a big price increase vs current renewal for PAP I should eventually break even. Credit card is sizzling:bitelip:, reserved the new secondary event @ MNSSHP last night...no I wasn't drinking;). will cancel it very quickly if early reports indicate it was anything akin to the MGM villain fiasco.:rolleyes1

I know poor Joan..........wish we had more like her that spoke their mind rather than what you're supposed to say.......funny lady..........vicious but funny.

Yep think we're good to go now...... Well I hope we are....funny you mentioning sizzling credit cards................:rolleyes1 I just pass the bill on to DH when it comes in......bless him :goodvibes

Well done on the purchase..........don't know about the MGM villain fiasco.........curious now :scratchin

It's Friday :cool1: Got some friends coming around tonight, just drinks and snacks so no proper dinner to cook for a change.........lots of little nibbles and bits......nice and relaxing :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend everyone :):)

sounds like carole has nice weekend at bat

supposed to be raining here and I have my GD until Sunday so her parents can go to a wedding, need to go to $ store to get some arts & crafts to keep her occupied;)

what's everybody else doing this long weekend?

paper work, paper work and more paper work..

and

son had a wisdom tooth pulled so i get to play nurse this weekend.

but, no rain due here so that's good.

I have to admit a Dole Whip is one of two things I would go back to Disney for............they are lush!!! I love anything with pineapple in ::yes::

Ever get the one at the Polynesian? You buy the cup and then you go over to the ice cream machine where they have pineapple, vanilla and twist ice cream. My father or husband always gets it and they have me twirl it (I used to work at an ice cream shop)

Here is the result:

mac - maybe ice cream would make DS feel a bit better, wisdom teeth are rough to get pulled.

Kfed - that's a serious looking cone. We always joke how the ones in MK that are floats have a giant 'air hole' in the middle. figure there is a trick to it swirling it thusly.

Ever get the one at the Polynesian? You buy the cup and then you go over to the ice cream machine where they have pineapple, vanilla and twist ice cream. My father or husband always gets it and they have me twirl it (I used to work at an ice cream shop)

Here is the result:

well.................it is a big cone.
does your dad or husband share with you?

it is sunday...........
i started to say, where has the weekend gone, but realized that monday is Labor Day.

Mr Mac quit his job so now my schedule will be all screwed up.
i won't know it is a weekday anymore since his alarm clock won't be going off at 4:45 am anymore......

that is a good thing.

haven't had much time to play on the darkside with my homie friends.
just now coming to read what is happening with everyone.

i started doing paper work and trying to get things tied together before the end of september.
i did go my umpteenth "orientation" meeting for the high school on friday.
but i did put in for my vacation time......
i do have priorities............;)

hope all have a great Labor Day.
if you plan to do a bbq, set another plate on the table for me.

Here is the result:

Wow...........that's quite a whopper :cool1: I have to get me one of those.........don't think mine would be as good as that one though :thumbsup2

it is sunday...........
i started to say, where has the weekend gone, but realized that monday is Labor Day.

Mr Mac quit his job so now my schedule will be all screwed up.
i won't know it is a weekday anymore since his alarm clock won't be going off at 4:45 am anymore......

that is a good thing.

haven't had much time to play on the darkside with my homie friends.
just now coming to read what is happening with everyone.

i started doing paper work and trying to get things tied together before the end of september.
i did go my umpteenth "orientation" meeting for the high school on friday.
but i did put in for my vacation time......
i do have priorities............;)

hope all have a great Labor Day.
if you plan to do a bbq, set another plate on the table for me.

Yay for mr mac..........no more 4.45 alarms going off.........nice!!

When Kyle isn't at University I'm like that.........with no alarm going off I have no clue some days what day it is when I wake up.........yes it's definetely a good thing :)

Spent some of yesterday cleaning......well, using the carpet vax cleaner thingy.....one of my friends spilled a whole glass of red wine over the carpet and half way up the wall........the room she was in has a light caramel colored carpet and cream walls..........I didn't know how bad it was till the morning as I was mooching around and was sitting somewhere else when it happened.......I just thought she had dribbled a bit.........well it came out of the carpet ok but I had to retouch the wall with paint as it was quite badly marked :sad2:

It was a good night though.

I forgot it was Labor Day already............have a good one :)

Wow...........that's quite a whopper :cool1: I have to get me one of those.........don't think mine would be as good as that one though :thumbsup2

Yay for mr mac..........no more 4.45 alarms going off.........nice!!

When Kyle isn't at University I'm like that.........with no alarm going off I have no clue some days what day it is when I wake up.........yes it's definetely a good thing :)

Spent some of yesterday cleaning......well, using the carpet vax cleaner thingy.....one of my friends spilled a whole glass of red wine over the carpet and half way up the wall........the room she was in has a light caramel colored carpet and cream walls..........I didn't know how bad it was till the morning as I was mooching around and was sitting somewhere else when it happened.......I just thought she had dribbled a bit.........well it came out of the carpet ok but I had to retouch the wall with paint as it was quite badly marked :sad2:

It was a good night though.

I forgot it was Labor Day already............have a good one :)

i just sent an email to my dearest homie friend and thought, maybe i won't go to bed right now but check in to the sans thread in case anyone is up for a card game of "old maids"
does anyone remember playing that card game?

anyhoot, i see schumi girl and started to think, why is she up so late.
due to lack of sleep i remembered it is morning time for her now........

so good to see you here Carole !!

one question to ask youse........
was it your carpeting or your friend's carpeting that got doused with the wine?

if it was at her house, you can be thankful it wasn't your house.
but, if it was your carpeting, then you can say to yourself, only give that gal water to drink next time she is over.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter