• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
macraven said:
thanks for the heads up, it is hump day.
and trash day for keisha.

how in the world can you have a kid that is going in her senior year when you are only 28??? :scratchin

next you will tell me the Tank is no longer in first grade........

Once a homie, always a homie. :wave2:
i love to see them come back here to ketchup with us

btw, this is a new house, did you pick out your room yet?
i suggest the penthouse for you. that way we can all come party in it and not have to clean up when we trash it.

we have maid service you know.....

Tank...hmmm...nope. Lets talk 5th grade :0

Courty is going into 8th....and just turned 13. Yep....THAT.JUST.HAPPENED!!!!

Penthouse sounds like a plan, theme parties and maid service. I want the patio that is a swimming pool though.

keishashadow said:
tracie & tricia return to the fold:goodvibes never be thinking they are old

lookie i think i'm a rappa'

my oldest spawn had a BD today, i'm not admitting how old he is....

You know I can't stay away fo'evah....and your oldest has to be 10, right???

You know I can't stay away fo'evah....and your oldest has to be 10, right???

fo-evah and evah? hey ya (it's the heat or too much caffeine not sure which today) his daughter will soon be chasing that number:faint:

i booked my darkside stay last december for this october.
only did one modification on the booking when the aph rates came out in April.

now i get a flyer with a code # that would give me 40% off the rooms for 3 nights of my stay.

after spending a l.o.n.g. on the phone with the TM, i decided not to use that code.

i hate to complicate my booking again so i'll live with what i have.

if i knew this code was coming out, i would have booked less time at the motherland and more at the darkside resort.

all i have to say is.........dang......

Speaking of savings....i KNOW this is the Darkside and most of my friends reside here so I can post this darn it! ;) Dana and I just saved $445 with the free dining deal for the fall at the Motherland for our exact same package we had already booked. Now I just have to call tomorrow and get things switched over for my parents and brothers packages.

Speaking of savings....i KNOW this is the Darkside and most of my friends reside here so I can post this darn it! ;) Dana and I just saved $445 with the free dining deal for the fall at the Motherland for our exact same package we had already booked. Now I just have to call tomorrow and get things switched over for my parents and brothers packages.

you're among friends here Mr Mad.
i know disneyspeak also.

HOORAY for Mr Mad....
that is fantastic news!!

i took a pass on the free dining for my motherland stay.
did get a pin for it but i would have to pay rack rate for my room.
my pin this year was valid for the package or room only.

the package would cost me more in the long run.
Fri and Sat room costs would be $127 + tax.
weekdays varied from $95-112.
all rack rate.
the rooms are just not worth it at rack rate for me.

with the pin i am using it is $61.xx for the room each night.
that includes taxes. and it includes weekend dates too. woo hoo

the qsdp is $39.41 a day for me if i bought into it.
there is no way i could come out ahead with 2 cs at that costs.

my food costs are much less on the average than $39.xx a day.

this year you have to buy 2 day of park tickets with the package that was offered to me.
i already have the tickets from UT.

since i go solo, the pin room rate is the only way i can save money for that stay.

but for you, that is a great deal.
two in the room makes a big difference on the ddp.

now you will have a lot more money to buy beer there!
i'll do a happy dance for you and dana and the rest of your family!

wait, who takes care of the cats if the entire family is going ??
you can send them to me and i will kitty sit for youse.

i am not even gonna attempt this one.

chicken;)

congrats on the pin code, too bad the 40% didn't cover the whole trip. Guess i can add Universal to the list parks who don't send me any pins.

MH woohoo to yinz guys.:thumbsup2 I was bad and booked the FDP when the code slipped out last year for upcoming trip. I wound up cancelling, haven't done the DP last few stays just pay OOP for a TS and then we usually just do a few snacks through the day. Are you stockpiling MYW tix this trip or using the included ones?

Told kiddo going back to college i'd buy him a new desktop and heard a word that strikes fear in the heart of any parent : Alienware:faint:. Still waiting for the spin dr to convince me how it'll help improve his grades this year.

i take the dare...........

keisha was 14 when she had her first child.

::yes::

or was it 12?

:stir:

Good morning homies
Been toying around with the idea of renting a car and driving to darkside next year and DW loves the idea but she is not going to be the one driving lol

Well, I finally got through and changed my families packages over to the FD offer and saved another $1,072 for a grand total of $1,517! :cool1: Needless to say, my dad (who is fitting the whole bill) was more than happy. :thumbsup2

Janet, we are using the tickets that come with the packages this time. Dana and I already have 16 days of non-expiring park hopper tickets for WDW to use in the future.

Well, I finally got through and changed my families packages over to the FD offer and saved another $1,072 for a grand total of $1,517! :cool1: Needless to say, my dad (who is fitting the whole bill) was more than happy. :thumbsup2

Janet, we are using the tickets that come with the packages this time. Dana and I already have 16 days of non-expiring park hopper tickets for WDW to use in the future.

What a wonderful son you are!!
the trip is on dad, and you did all this to save him more money.

Good morning homies
Been toying around with the idea of renting a car and driving to darkside next year and DW loves the idea but she is not going to be the one driving lol

it is doable St Lawrence:

Driving directions
maps.google.com - Print
Lexington, KY
Orlando, FL
13 hours 47 mins
818.6 mi - I-75 S

if you don't drive straight thru, leave when she gets off work, and drive part of the way.
get a room, drive the rest the next day.

if you can drive 8 hours the first day, about 5 the next, you won't be wiped out when you get to the darkside.

Hi Homies!!
Is is FRIDAY yet?? No? Shucks. :(

hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday - not too much going on here - this weekend I'm hoping for some relaxing time.....maybe a movie & some drinks??popcorn::

I can't stop thinking about trying to get away to the Darkside soon, it's close enough to drive, but it makes for a long weekend (and I end up tired on Monday!!)

ok, back to work for me ...be good homies!!!

macraven said:
it is doable St Lawrence:

Driving directions
maps.google.com - Print
Lexington, KY
Orlando, FL
13 hours 47 mins
818.6 mi - I-75 S

if you don't drive straight thru, leave when she gets off work, and drive part of the way.
get a room, drive the rest the next day.

if you can drive 8 hours the first day, about 5 the next, you won't be wiped out when you get to the darkside.

Yes I have been looking at map quest and it gives the same thing and I am looking into prices of rental cars cause my ford explorer has high miles so don't know if I could trust it in a long distant drive but other than stopping to eat and restroom breaks I believe I could drive straight thru
So now just have to figure out if we want to do spring break or June

i took a pass on the free dining for my motherland stay.
did get a pin for it but i would have to pay rack rate for my room.
my pin this year was valid for the package or room only.
We've never done the free dining either ... I don't like to be tied down having to eat at a certain restaurant each and every night. I'd rather go with the flow and eat wherever. We also like to venture off-site so not having ADRs booked each night allows us to eat elsewhere if we choose. We do make a couple ADRs for our "must dos' but that might be only 1 or 2 restaurants. Plus we don't eat enough to justify spending the $$ for the dining plan - especially staying club level where you get all the offerings there. :confused3

19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

anyone else here suffering from a drought?

this is the year we had a new front lawn put in and i have to water daily.
it's like a second job for me..........::yes::

worse than the expensive of keeping this yard up, i dread the cost of tomatos and corn at the end of summer.

homies like corn and tomatos.......

anyone else here suffering from a drought?

this is the year we had a new front lawn put in and i have to water daily.
it's like a second job for me..........::yes::

worse than the expensive of keeping this yard up, i dread the cost of tomatos and corn at the end of summer.

homies like corn and tomatos.......

mmmmm....corn

Not necessarily a drought, but a lack of the wet stuff.

MORNING HOMIES>>>>ITS FRIDAY :cool1:

Yes I have been looking at map quest and it gives the same thing and I am looking into prices of rental cars cause my ford explorer has high miles so don't know if I could trust it in a long distant drive but other than stopping to eat and restroom breaks I believe I could drive straight thru
So now just have to figure out if we want to do spring break or June

June.....definitely June. Spring Break is more expensive and crowded. And the earlier in June, the better ;)

We've never done the free dining either ... I don't like to be tied down having to eat at a certain restaurant each and every night. I'd rather go with the flow and eat wherever. We also like to venture off-site so not having ADRs booked each night allows us to eat elsewhere if we choose. We do make a couple ADRs for our "must dos' but that might be only 1 or 2 restaurants. Plus we don't eat enough to justify spending the $$ for the dining plan - especially staying club level where you get all the offerings there. :confused3

19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

I've never stayed club level @ WDW but have elsewhere. Always found a continental breakfast/snack/bottled water & more packaged snacks & appetizers with free adult drink in the evening if lucky type thing. I've read many people posting that they live off the club level goodies at WDW but always thought it was tongue in cheek comment...guess not lol.

MH's joining the ticket hoarders support group we have going here;)

i'll join tracie dancing it's friday, another busy day here, wheeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter