Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and happy Monday homies :)

how was the weekend?
I got to :beach: both days!! :goodvibes:flower3:

and saw the movie "Savages" :confused3 could have waited for DVD.

morning all.

who else here besides me watched that 4 minute clip of Walking Dead last night?

can't wait for when the new season begins!

well, if that new hotel does go up, i won't be staying there.
no usage of the express lines and not a luxury hotel.

macraven said:
morning all.

who else here besides me watched that 4 minute clip of Walking Dead last night?

can't wait for when the new season begins!

I agree with you Mac I won't be staying there either

I am happy to report that it's only 87 degrees here right now. This is the first day since June 28th that it hasn't been over 100!! :cool1:

thanks for making it a sticky metro.... I just had to share with my homies as well as put it on the resort board. you know how us redheads are!! lol

and I can't WAIT for season 3 of the walking dead!! and if you have dish you are out of luck...
Netflix doesn't even have season 2 up yet :(

i was hoping for a third park not a third hotel........

by adding another hotel, just think of the crowds in the parks.

macraven said:

i think a lot of people were getting tired of the hotels being booked solid or out of price ranges.

Me too.

Won`t stay in the new hotel, I`ll have a mooch round it though when it`s built ::yes:: but I`ll stick to RPR :thumbsup2

Well peeps......packing all done...passports....ESTA......car hire details....travel insurance documents all in order so we`re good to go.

Hoping to get a good sleep tonight. Spent the last few nights watching The Mummy, MIB, Shrek 1 & 2 and even Jaws. Didn`t have the energy for all tears that watching ET would bring, so we left that one out.

May pop on later for last bimble round the boards. When we`re on holiday I don`t go online at all........I like to switch off from everything. Don`t bring a phone with us either. DS has his laptop though....he`s 18 so can`t be out of touch from things or the planets will realign themselves :rotfl:

Catch ya all soon, take care of everyone :goodvibes

Carole,

safe travels!

enjoy your trip, your family and everything in Orlando!!

schumigirl said:
Me too.

Won`t stay in the new hotel, I`ll have a mooch round it though when it`s built ::yes:: but I`ll stick to RPR :thumbsup2

Well peeps......packing all done...passports....ESTA......car hire details....travel insurance documents all in order so we`re good to go.

Hoping to get a good sleep tonight. Spent the last few nights watching The Mummy, MIB, Shrek 1 & 2 and even Jaws. Didn`t have the energy for all tears that watching ET would bring, so we left that one out.

May pop on later for last bimble round the boards. When we`re on holiday I don`t go online at all........I like to switch off from everything. Don`t bring a phone with us either. DS has his laptop though....he`s 18 so can`t be out of touch from things or the planets will realign themselves :rotfl:

Catch ya all soon, take care of everyone :goodvibes

Have a good trip. I have to say RPR staff and stay was unbelievable this past trip. It seems like they keep getting better and better.

:rotfl: ... must I remind you where you stay when you are at the Motherland???

I agree with you Mac I won't be staying there either
Us either :sad2:

i think a lot of people were getting tired of the hotels being booked solid or out of price ranges.
I think you are right ... Universal was losing too much on the cheaper priced off-site hotels both close by and the values at Disney.

Hello everyone,

So tomorrow (the 10th) is my bday. :cool1:

I will be celebrating it on Friday the 13th :scared: and yes I will make it a spooky bday party...

I've gotten some cool ideas off the internet for cocktails and punch bowls with body parts..

Who was to say that I couldn't celebrate a pre Halloween in July!

I'm also making a small haunted room using my HHN experiences, lol.

Any ideas?
And no, we are not kids, everyone is in their early 30s, I just think it's a different concept... :goodvibes

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Any ideas?
Are you on Pinterest??? I have a ton of things saved on there ...

19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

Carole :hyper: almost time!

saw spidey in IMAX 3-D can't wait for the next one.

I think she was just trying to get rid of stuff but I'll take it...saves me from cooking...or trying to anyway. We had a nice rain storm last night that really soaked everything good. I wanted to test my new gutters and they worked like a charm.

:thumbsup2 i have one that fell off a few storms ago, now it's somewhere near the bottom of the to-do list:blush:

Just the normal FW from the Cinematic Show, nothing special but that's all we had.;)

sounds lovely. Now to check out the link her on new hotel.

Good afternoon homies
Hope everyone is good
Have to take DW out tonight since it's our anniversary

hope u had a wonderful evening

some of us will be there for that columbus day weekend.
some others will be there then and the week prior.

try to plan something if you can and we can do a meet up.

i know donald duck and the mrs will be there, i will be in attendance, so will keishashadow and mr. kiesha, Lycaon, hopefully metro west (and if he doesn't i will have a fit and pout), jodie & mike, and i know there are others but i'm brain dead at the moment.

had a long day with the parental units...........what can i say......:rotfl2:

long days stink. 6 days i long time for your mr to be away...

:scratchinreturn of the living...mr mac? best pun i can raise, as I'm dead...too much zombie. taped the preview but haven't had time to catch it yet. blew most of day at hospital waiting hours and hours for my DHs 20 minute foot surgery:bitelip:. He'll be raring to go come October, we leave for home the night of the 6th (saturday). Some day i'll be able to stay over that weekend but hate the thought of allocating 2 weeks of vacation time that'd be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter