• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some tips for future cruisers

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hi,

Just wanted to pass this along....

I noticed that on the Key to the world card it lists your dining rotation and seat #, I don't know if this was always like that, the last time I went it was part of the land and sea combo so I used the same card I used for my hotel, I thought this could be different from the 7 day.
This helped with my ressie run for Palo!

Here is a tip I got from these boards, order extra milk in the morning with your room service breakfast and put it into the beverage cooler in the room. This came in handy for when we ordered room service we didn't have to pay for a soda, we just cracked open a chocolate milk!! LOL

Im sure I have more things that I noticed that could be helpful but I can't think of them at the moment...I will post more when they come back to me!! LOL

Thanks for the tips....We sometimes take an extra choc. milk or two from the buffet in Topsiders to keep in the room cooler. Love my choc. milk!!!

MJ

Thank you for the tips. My DDs love chocolate milk and I was planning on packing Ovaltine as I've heard the Drink Station on Deck 9 has milk. Now maybe I'll just get a few extra choc. milks from room service or the buffet!

Peg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter