Some thoughts

Thanks Kevin, I'm sure it's not that easy for you sharing with a bunch of folks you've never met. Speaking for myself, I really appreciate it. There are a bunch of us out here in cyber space that are grieving for someone we feel we know better than some of our own "local" friends. In some way it helps me being able to share a bit of your past with Bob. Thanks again Kevin. Give our condolences to the rest of the crew and Dianer and family.

Kevin - I just wanted to let you know that I really got how much Bob meant to you from your post. Thank you for sharing...Know that you & the rest of the podcast team are loved by a cynical middle-aged mom in CT. And I will tell all of my family members today that I love them, thank you.

Kevin,

Thanks for posting this. I did always "get it" that Bob enjoyed the ribbing he got as he would set it up on occassion (I do that myself) This was the first thread I saw, not having heard the news. I stopped reading midway because I realized something wasn't right & found the right threads to read first.

Just as the roundtable always brings themselves to the podcast, your thoughts here don't just let us know how you are holding up - you are letting us be there for you and listen. Thank you for that. I feel as if I have truly lost a friend I hadn't met yet.

:grouphug:
Donna

Kevin - thanks for sharing your special memories of Bob with us :hug: I haven't thought of anything else today and although I never met Bob I feel as if I have lost a friend :guilty:

Thank you for sharing Kevin.

My thoughts are with all of you.

Kevin,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.

Bob's family and friends should be so proud of the mark this man left behind with hundreds of people he never even met.

It's obvious today he touched many people.

Kevin your post gave me chills when I read that you spoke to Bob yesterday morning. I am so very sorry for your loss.:hug:

Thank you Kevin.

We appreciate you thinking of us and helping us deal with with the grief. It is really a testiment to Bob's character that he touched so many lives.

In this new technological age this is a new process we are all going through.

Thank you again for understanding and allowing us to share our grief with you as well.:grouphug:

This is so true, beachwarmer. Kevin--your words are so beautiful so touching. I am utterly grateful and humbled that you shared this with us.

Thank you Kevin for sharing. This world needed more Bob's. I know he was a great person.

That was incredibly moving. Thanks for sharing those stories with us. I'm so very sorry for your loss and hold you and all of Bob's other friends and family in my prayers.

Kevin thank you for sharing this. I think the love and respect you had for each other "shined" through on the podcast.
It is truely only with those closest to us that we can be the most honest, the most sincere and at times a look can transcend a 1,000 words.
I'm not ashamed to admit that this had me reading it with tears in my eyes :sad1:

Kevin - thanks for sharing. It's just what I needed to hear.

Last night, before I even knew of Bob's passing, I was thinking about him. Thinking, in his life, he was probably having the most fun right now. He seemed to be having a ball. Running around Walt Disney World and working with you guys at DIS.

What a blessing you/he had.

Kevin - thanks for sharing. It's just what I needed to hear.

Last night, before I even knew of Bob's passing, I was thinking about him. Thinking, in his life, he was probably having the most fun right now. He seemed to be having a ball. Running around Walt Disney World and working with you guys at DIS.

What a blessing you/he had.

Last night I just had the worst headache. Korben and I played Bob on Wii and I told my MIL about him.

How he was having the life, the wonderful job great friends, so much happiness right now. I told her how WildOscar said he told some guy "yea my boss pays me to go and videotape the parades" I loved that.

His own fan club! He was loving it, you could tell. If only he could of enjoyed it longer -

I had a hope that one day on a trip to Disney I could go and videotape a parade with Bob and just talk with him. He had so much to say when I met him I always hoped we could talk more. Never dreamed I wouldn't have that chance not to talk to him again.....

So sorry everyone....he touched many lives.

Thank you for sharing Kevin. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I have grown so fond of all of you. My family has dubbed all of you my imaginary friends. All I can say is t what a wonderful life, to have been able to make so many people laugh. Bob is such a vividl example of living the life God has given us to the fullest.

Kevin, thank you for sharing that. Listening to the podcast, is was obvious how much you guys loved each other. You could tell that the teasing and ribbing were in jest and out of love. I am so sorry you guys have lost such a wonderful friend. But, wow, how lucky you were to have him as you did!

Thank you Kevin, this must be hard for you and all the podcast crew right now.

Thinking about it, the two things i will always remember about Bawb are him saying 'They can't hit ya' and 'I'll do it!'.

The way any job was offered round the table, the first one to jump to the challange was Bawb. He was never one to let oppertunity slide by, and showed his passion in all things Disney so much that it really does feel like a loss of a kindred spirit. His courage in asking the tough questions and getting what he wanted was evident in the things he did.

I hope those two sayings will stick with me, I will never forget Bawb.

Oh no, here they come again :sad1:

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal thoughts with us,it means a great deal to all of us. I think that one of the reasons we are so very touched and saddened by the loss of someone that some had never met is because you were all so much yourselves during the podcasts. It always felt that I was sitting right there along with the podcast crew and I always felt the love and the genuine respect you all have for each other.
Bob touched many people with his love, sincerety and genuine caring for others. I hope knowing that somehow eases the pain for you, the rest of the podcast crew and his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter