Some thoughts

Thanks for sharing, Kevin, We've all been blessed to have known Bob in our own little ways.

{Ughhhh, I have got to stop reading all of these posts - I just keep crying and crying and I am almost out of tissues. :) }

Thank you for sharing with us Kevin.. I hope you find some solace in knowing Bob touched us all in his own little way... you were one of the lucky ones who really got to know him. We will all continue to keep all of you along with Bob’s family in our thoughts and prayers and you have 1000's of people grieving with you.

I am writing this thank you with tears streaming down my face. Although I have never met any of the Podcast team; you (and especially Bob) have meant so much to my husband and I. I want to say Thank You to Kevin for sharing his thoughts with us. I want to say Thank You to Pete for allowing us to get to know someone as special as Bob. Please let Diana know that Bob meant so much to so many strangers and we thank her for sharing him with us. Over the last month, I went through some really tough stuff at work which ultimately ended with me having to find another job. When I needed some laughter or just teeny smile, I would listen to the podcast waiting for Bob to come to my aide. I will never forget Cheeters, pig poop, and many other stories, but most of all I will never forget how Bob seemed to love everyone. It is very rare that you can find someone that loved people the way he did - let alone discover it over the internet.

I will be praying for Bob's family and friends that they will have grace and peace. I will also be saying prayers of thanks for a person as special as Bob.

Thanks for sharing this Kevin. Sometimes the only way to help get over something like this is to discuss it among friends and family.

I agree with you 100%. Tell the ones in your life how much they mean to you and don't take anything for granted.

Kevin -
Some people live their whole lives and never find friends like that! How blessed you all were to have had Bob as such a good friend.
I am so sorry for your loss. He will truly be missed.

Lee-Ellen

I just knew I shouldn't have read this at work.

Thank you for sharing and I can only imagine what you all are going through right now and I am so sorry for your loss. Despite the friendly ribbing you all did the love you all shared for each other was definately present and obvious.

Kevin, that was just beautiful! I am so glad you shared that with us. I feel kind of helpless being so far away and not being able to give a great big hug to people I have never met, yet still feel are friends. I spent some time last night listening to some old podcasts, crying and laughing through it all. Please don't forget we are all here for you, if there is anything and I do mean ANYTHING I can do, just say the word. Thank you for letting is in, and take care.
Melissa

wow i am still sobbing....I know you were a really good true friend and I know bob knows it too :hug:

We all love you Kevin, and the whole Podcast team. Even in our own little detatched, cyberspace way, we love you guys. We are here for you.

Thank you Kevin.

We appreciate you thinking of us and helping us deal with with the grief. It is really a testiment to Bob's character that he touched so many lives.

In this new technological age this is a new process we are all going through.

Thank you again for understanding and allowing us to share our grief with you as well.:grouphug:

Kevin,
Thank you for sharing your personal memories with us. The stories about Bob and how caring and generous he was are wonderful to those of us who didn't know him in person. I hope that sharing those memories will be of some comfort at this time.

Kim

Thanks for your message, Kevin. I wish I could have met him in person, but that will have to wait until I reach heaven. :cloud9:

My father passed away suddenly when I was 26, and I understand losing someone close to you so suddenly. I does help to remember the unique parts of Bawb and to relive all the wonderful times that he was with us. I loved listening to you guys go back and forth on the podcast! I know that he loved it, and it brought so much laughter to so many people.

Please know that we are supporting you, and we are lifting you all up in prayer.

Take care. :grouphug:

Kevin - thank you so much for posting that.

The affection with which the entire podcast crew regard one another comes through loud and clear each week. And if you listen hard enough you can "see" the smiles on Bob's face at every teasing.

You also don't have to listen too long to realize how lucky everyone is who is privileged enough to call Bob their friend.

My sincerest sympathy to all of Bob's Family & Friends, and to all of us, the entire Podcast community for the loss of an irreplaceable human being.

Thank you so much for sharing Kevin. I know from experience this can't be easy,but sharing helps. And getting to hear you share helps.

Send our love to all of you at this time, and take care of yourselves as Bob would take care of you.

Oh Kevin, that was beautiful.
I am so sorry. I can't imagine how much you and your family hurt. I have cried all day.....

I just can't type I am crying so hard. All my love.

Kevin, that was a wonderful tribute to Bob. I hope that you found some comfort from sharing your personal memories. Sendig hugs, thoughts and prayers your way. :hug:

Kevin - thank you so much for letting us see just a bit into your wonderful memories. It really means so much to us that in your time of grief, you came here to share with us. Know that we are all thinking so much of all of you and while many of us didn't have the distinct pleasure of meeting Bob in person, we are also grieving the loss of our "imaginary friend". Please know that no one here judged you for teasing Bob - anything said here was done in jest - we all know you love Bob and no one doubted that for a minute. I'm sure this Christmas Eve at the Processional, you will be singing your heart out with tears in your eyes remembering what a wonderful person Bob was and just how blessed you are to have been a part of his life.

~Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!