Some amazing news regarding my Dad

Wow, that is amazing Kevin. I'm glad there will be some justice for your family. Continuing to send out good thoughts.

That is so great to hear - it may even prevent the same thing happening to someone else at his hands. I hope it all goes through ok :hug:

Kevin

I am so glad to hear this news on your behalf :), lets hope that guy gets a long Jail sentence for what he did to Kevin and his Family. Thanks for Sharing this news and hopefully you will get the verdict you want.

Jamie

That's awesome to hear. My grandfather was killed by a hit and runner driver while he was out walking his dog, the man or woman was never located. So I know what this is like for you and your family and I hope in your case that justice will be served.

Thank you for posting this link. I have just read through it. This is a really good artical.

I just wanted to share some news regarding my Dad.

The St Cloid Police visited my Mom today letting her know thta they have retested David Lanier's blood and they have found that he was definitely impaired. His blood showed.large amounts of cocaine.

This is setting a precedent in Florida in that the police have convinced the State Attorney to re-open the case.

David Lanier has a warrant out for his arrest for vehicular manslaughter for killing my Dad. He will stand trial and there is a possibility of his going to prison if convicted.

I want to thank all of the folks who have offered support and who have written letters on our behalf.

Thanks,
Kevin

That's great news, Kevin. I hope it provides some relief to your family.

Excellent news...at least the St. Cloud police saw fit to get an agency to retest with a proper test...now hopefully Florida will fix the brokeness with which it was originally handled...

Wow! I am pleased they rethought how that is handled. One step step for your family! :hug:

Kevin I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts. Hopefully he is found soon (or turns himself in) and justice is swift. :hug:

Excellent news! Kudos to the police dept. for not letting it go after the dopey decision by the asst. State Attorney. Thanks for sharing the update. :goodvibes

Now, if they can just find the monster and put him behind bars before he causes any more damage.

Kevin & Mrs. Klose-

That is such hopeful news! I am so glad that in the absence of rationality, someone thought to do something about it!

You are in my thoughts!

Kristin

whilst it doesnt make you get over a loss like that .... it helps ! Its great news Kevin, fingers crossed this person pays for his irresponsible ways

I am glad there may be some justice in the midst of this terrible injustice. All my best to you and your family as this gets settled.

I just wanted to share some news regarding my Dad.

The St Cloid Police visited my Mom today letting her know thta they have retested David Lanier's blood and they have found that he was definitely impaired. His blood showed.large amounts of cocaine.

This is setting a precedent in Florida in that the police have convinced the State Attorney to re-open the case.

David Lanier has a warrant out for his arrest for vehicular manslaughter for killing my Dad. He will stand trial and there is a possibility of his going to prison if convicted.

I want to thank all of the folks who have offered support and who have written letters on our behalf.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin,
I'm truly sorry for not keeping up with the board the way I should have, because I had no idea that that had happened to your dad. I'm shocked and saddened for you and your family. I know bringing that Lanier person to justice will help a little bit, but it wont change what happened. Let's hope they catch and put this slime ball away for life. I know this may be late, but my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family, during what is more than likely going to be a very difficult process.

I am delighted to hear this news, Kevin! Thank you so much for sharing. You've renewed my faith in our legal system - this is AWESOME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter