Solo trip with the NE DIVAS May 2nd - 7th!

I have to check with my buddy...he has a hockey game that night but I don't know what time it starts...

I will send you my number. We are usually out quite late. Whenever you are done is good.

To whom it may concern,

Stay far far away from WDW on May 3rd. You have been warned.

From,
A concerned DIS'er

:lmao: :rotfl2: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :rotfl2: :lmao:

This is VERY FUNNY Brad since you already know you will be there with us the entire time. And you already know you will NOT be on your best behavior.

low blow... LOL. We will be on our bestest bestest behavior :rolleyes1

LOL. . .yeah okay. . .LOL.

don't lie to him! he'll be right with us making all kinds of noise.

Exactly.

Oh goodness, Im wondering if I should push my schedule back a few hours on May 4th... I have a feeling Im not gonna be up for no rope drop. :crazy2: LOL

So, how should we do this?? SHould I send you all my cell# or what?? I don't know you guys do this usually... as far as meeting up, where, time, place, etc.

Oh goodness, Im wondering if I should push my schedule back a few hours on May 4th... I have a feeling Im not gonna be up for no rope drop. :crazy2: LOL

So, how should we do this?? SHould I send you all my cell# or what?? I don't know you guys do this usually... as far as meeting up, where, time, place, etc.

LaLa, you can send me your cell. I am the official DISmeet singles thread phone number keeper - so send if you like. I will in turn send you mine. I really only have plans on May 3 with Graeme. All other stuff is just fluff. I believe Graeme is staying offsite. I may try to get a room at BWI/BWV or Swan/Dolphin to have some place to stay within wobbling distance. . .lol.

Ok cool... Im actually going to send it to the three of you in case I forget... I can't wait to meet everyone!

LaLa, you can send me your cell. I am the official DISmeet singles thread phone number keeper - so send if you like. I will in turn send you mine. I really only have plans on May 3 with Graeme. All other stuff is just fluff. I believe Graeme is staying offsite. I may try to get a room at BWI/BWV or Swan/Dolphin to have some place to stay within wobbling distance. . .lol.

See you there then Brad!

Probably just meet in JR's then. When I eat first I just want to go to sleep!

I think you may have misunderstood!!

Uh, Graeme, we could meet earlier that day. Don't need to do dinner, just thought about it in case you want food before drink. . .ROFLMAO. . .

I am a total lightweight with the drinking but I will give a valiant effort. I still have to get up the next day to get the room ready for the arrival of the DBF.

That being said, I have been known to dance on a bar or two and lead a couple of groups in some booty shaking.

My apologies. I didn't mean to infer that I wasn't going to be there. Hence the laughing and dancing smileys. I just felt it proper etiquette to post a warning, even if only 5 people see it.

That said, be glad you're not here now! I tried to test something today and the crowds were insane. I wanted to do a lap of every park to see how much mileage my pedometer app would show, thus I know how bad it was everywhere. Unfortunately my phone battery died before I could finish. Bottom line, I will not be back at the parks for the rest of this month.

My apologies. I didn't mean to infer that I wasn't going to be there. Hence the laughing and dancing smileys. I just felt it proper etiquette to post a warning, even if only 5 people see it.

That said, be glad you're not here now! I tried to test something today and the crowds were insane. I wanted to do a lap of every park to see how much mileage my pedometer app would show, thus I know how bad it was everywhere. Unfortunately my phone battery died before I could finish. Bottom line, I will not be back at the parks for the rest of this month.

Wow, you are brave to have tried lapping the park today... before I had researched the crowd trends properly (shame on me) I had originally booked this week to do my solo trip.... but quickly changed it when I came to my senses... LOL. I would have been one upset b.i. this week if I was there and can't even inhale without touching somebody's shoulders... :rotfl:

I am a total lightweight with the drinking but I will give a valiant effort. I still have to get up the next day to get the room ready for the arrival of the DBF.

That being said, I have been known to dance on a bar or two and lead a couple of groups in some booty shaking.

You and me both... I don't know where we are going, but will be leaving the car at the hotel that day...LOL. Don't want a DWDWI:drive:

Oh, I have been told that you will dance on bars or tables regardless of drink consumption. . .lol. I love it.

You and me both... I don't know where we are going, but will be leaving the car at the hotel that day...LOL. Don't want a DWDWI:drive:

Oh, I have been told that you will dance on bars or tables regardless of drink consumption. . .lol. I love it.

don't tell DC, he's gonna want video!
so is there anyplace in particular anyone wants to go to or meet up at?

Well, sad to say...outside of the parks and child-friendly activities, I have no knowledge of what type of things adults do there for fun... so so sad. :sad2: LOL. So, Im really going to defer to you pros as to where to meet. I wouldn't mind doing some of the nightlife in downtown dis, or were we looking at lunch or a dinner type thing?? Im spending my Tuesday at Epcot but basically can be flexible to do whatever...

don't tell DC, he's gonna want video!

My only job at this point is planning the evening of the 3rd. After that, everything is all icing. The certain Brit in question is expecting a fun time, and I intend to help him find one. That will for sure probably go to JRs and possible Atlantic Dance Hall and probably end up in a pool somewhere. . .lol.

I think we are all meeting on the evening on the 3rd at JellyRoll's. I am having dinner at Garden Grove earlier and just figuring out how it all plays out.

I am staying at BWV so my pool is pretty close.

Divas-
are we meeting at the park earlier? I know you both get in that day so I didn't know what your plans were....
I'm up for Jellyrolls after my hockey game, I can't see you leaving early...:lmao:

I think we are all meeting on the evening on the 3rd at JellyRoll's. I am having dinner at Garden Grove earlier and just figuring out how it all plays out.

I am staying at BWV so my pool is pretty close.

Divas-
are we meeting at the park earlier? I know you both get in that day so I didn't know what your plans were....
I'm up for Jellyrolls after my hockey game, I can't see you leaving early...:lmao:

I just found out today that I am off that day so I would love to meet up. Any time works. . .I do need to see what Graeme wants to do that day first, but yeah, I am totally up for a meet.

I actually get in the day before... I got a better flight for monday, so I should be checking in around 3pm... doing my spa thing and dinner on Monday... maybe hit the Studios that night since they are open late.

Tuesday, Im open to do whatever, wherever... I had put epcot on the day plan, but its nothing to switch it around. Gotta meet up with the Divas!

Now where is this Jellyrolls??
:confused3

Divas-

I actually get in the day before... I got a better flight for monday, so I should be checking in around 3pm... doing my spa thing and dinner on Monday... maybe hit the Studios that night since they are open late.

Tuesday, Im open to do whatever, wherever... I had put epcot on the day plan, but its nothing to switch it around. Gotta meet up with the Divas!

Now where is this Jellyrolls??
:confused3

Jellyrolls is on the Boardwalk. Walking distance from Epcot world showcase. Its got a 10 dollar cover charge but is ABSOLUTELY a blast. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter