Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

We just finished up the latest decoration addition to the Brocktoon Fort Wilderness campsite ...

IMG_0029.jpg

If anyone makes it over to Ft Wilderness, we'll be around loops 100-300 (preferred site) which is just a short walk from Pioneer Hall and the boat dock. The LGMH Brocktoon sign should be hanging from the RV. If I'm around I'll probably be the dork outside drinking beer and catching up on my reading

The sign is also backlit for nightime! ... And yes I will also be bringing cases of the Victory Festbeer and Brooklyn Oktoberfest :thumbsup2

IMG_0025.jpg

For my camera and computer bags, I've also had some Mickey heads laminated for park wear

IMG_0028.jpg

Less than a month to go!

La Hacienda de San Angel
Meet
At 6:15PM
October 17,2011
Monday

(the earliest I can get since they open at 4PM)

~ Yum Yum Coffee Margarita!

:rolleyes1Who's Arms got twsited in going???:rolleyes1
DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme
ToddRN
Birdman1511

Any changes?? Any addition?? Subtraction ???

La Hacienda de San Angel
Meet
October 17,2011
Monday

DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme
ToddRN
Birdman1511

Add me to the list. I will show up and cause some trouble.pirate:

Add me to the list. I will show up and cause some trouble.pirate:

La Hacienda de San Angel
Meet
October 17,2011
Monday

DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme
ToddRN
Birdman1511
murmkc

I just did !!!!!

Homebound... Mr Flu got the better of me... ugghhh I guess better now than later..

Bets19 :wave: doing good... need to start packing... and I dont know what I was thinking I started 3 TR's and now am so way behind doing it :rolleyes1

Whats everybody been doing....

i just did !!!!!

Homebound... Mr flu got the better of me... Ugghhh i guess better now than later..

Bets19 :wave: Doing good... Need to start packing... And i dont know what i was thinking i started 3 tr's and now am so way behind doing it :rolleyes1

whats everybody been doing....

get better soon!

I just did !!!!!

Homebound... Mr Flu got the better of me... ugghhh I guess better now than later..

Bets19 :wave: doing good... need to start packing... and I dont know what I was thinking I started 3 TR's and now am so way behind doing it :rolleyes1

Whats everybody been doing....

Feel Better..... only 3 TR's going??????:lmao:

Packing??? I don't want to think about it :scared1:.... maybe this weekend....:confused3

Feel Better..... only 3 TR's going??????:lmao:

Packing??? I don't want to think about it :scared1:.... maybe this weekend....:confused3

up for my 11PM dose... :sick: hate meds... I dont know how one can be addicted to this thing!! blech!!!

Finally getting some time this week to put some planning together and just realized ... when should I expect to get the Magical Express info/tags? I'm flying out on 10/15. I already recieved the package in the mail with the coupons and standard luggage tags, but I remember getting a second mailing with just the DME stuff. For some reason I think last time I had to call as they forgot to send the DME info to me.

I'm still 3 1/2 weeks out, so I guess I'll give it another week :confused3

Finally getting some time this week to put some planning together and just realized ... when should I expect to get the Magical Express info/tags? I'm flying out on 10/15. I already recieved the package in the mail with the coupons and standard luggage tags, but I remember getting a second mailing with just the DME stuff. For some reason I think last time I had to call as they forgot to send the DME info to me.

I'm still 3 1/2 weeks out, so I guess I'll give it another week :confused3

I'd give them a call- It's not too far out!!!

La Hacienda de San Angel
Meet
October 17,2011
Monday

DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme
ToddRN
Birdman1511

Hey you- sorry about the flu- hope you're feeling better soon!!! Can't wait for the greet on the 17th :) Blessings!!!

Hey there- how is everyone doing?!?!? 21 days out :) Hope everyone is doing great!!! Can't wait!!! Wooohoooooooo!!!!:cool1:

Hey there- how is everyone doing?!?!? 21 days out :) Hope everyone is doing great!!! Can't wait!!! Wooohoooooooo!!!!:cool1:

Hi Todd!!! And everyone else!:wave2:

Long week and it's only Wednesday... Getting excited. I think I am at 24 days:woohoo:

I know this was asked.... who's going to MNSSHP on Sunday 10/16? If you are, do you want to meet up? Let me know.

Another question: I remember Brocktoon mentioned about meeting up Monday afternoon prior to dinner... was anything set? Anyone interested?

Another question: I remember Brocktoon mentioned about meeting up Monday afternoon prior to dinner... was anything set? Anyone interested?

thats my check in day.. I will text you as soon as I get in...

I was planning on snacking/drinking/shopping around the kiosks on Monday and my parents may join me as well. I was figuring if that idea sounds good with anybody we can meet at La Cava around noon (I think that's when they open). After a good margarita, decide which direction to do (clockwise or counter) and attack the kiosks and showcase.

I don't have any of that fancy textin' on my phone - actually I had it turned off after I kept getting a ton of spam texts, but I can PM my # before everyone heads down in October.

I don't really have a big formal plan for Monday, i just figured wandering around the world showcase for those who want to join. After the 1st few kiosk drinks, plans usually get thrown out the door anyway :thumbsup2 Or, keep an eye out for us and join along when you see us.

We just finished up the latest decoration addition to the Brocktoon Fort Wilderness campsite ...

IMG_0029.jpg

Less than a month to go!

not a big drinker but whats with the Victory Beer??? History pls... my neighbor every weekend drinks this and come Monday theres 2 boxes in the dumpster :confused3

not a big drinker but whats with the Victory Beer??? History pls... my neighbor every weekend drinks this and come Monday theres 2 boxes in the dumpster :confused3

Next time you see the boxes, let me know what type of Victory they're drinking ... lager, Hop Devil, Golden Monkey??? It's amazing what you can tell about a person by the type of beer they drink :thumbsup2 They made thier name with Hop-Devil

Victory is a Philly burb's Sam Adams style success story. They set-up shop in Downingtown in the mid-90's in the old Pepperidge Farms factory and bottled and created a killer brew-pub before anyone in the area was really doing anything similar. Not only that, but thier recipies were world class.

Attending University of Delaware in the mid to late 90s as a Chemical Engineer, I spent many a weekend chatting up the brewers at Victory and Dogfish Head (out of Rehoboth).

Truth be told, Victory tend to over-hop thier beers (hops adds more bitterness), but thier Oktoberfest was a staple of homecoming for me, and is still one of my favorite beers.

So, while the Philly area has a ton of great brewers like Troegs (Harrisburg), Stoudt's (Adamstown), Weyerbacher (Easton), Yards (Philly), Flying Fish (Cherry Hill) etc ... Victory was one of the pioneers to go big and get wide distribution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter