Solo in April

CantBstill

Earning My Ears
I'll be there solo April 23-30. Anyone else going to be down there during that time? I haven't been since October 2018 and so excited to see Star Wars.

I'll be there solo April 23-30. Anyone else going to be down there during that time? I haven't been since October 2018 and so excited to see Star Wars.

I will be there from 4/20 to 4/24, if all goes to plan. On 4/24, I will be visiting Galaxy’s Edge(my second overall visit) in the morning before meeting up with a friend. If you want to plan to meet up that morning, I would be open to it. You will need a group for Smugglers Run anyway, or they will put you with another group.

Won't be there during your trip, but know you'll have a great time! Galaxy's Edge is great...I actually missed a lot of it the first trip and on my last visit got to see more of it with the lower crowds Take your time and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter