SoG Internet Service

doriemg

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at Shades of Green next week. Last time I was there we didn't have any interest in using the internet service so I can't remember the details about it. We plan on bringing our laptop with us this time to keep up with e-mail. :surfweb: Can anyone tell me if there's wireless or hard wired service in the rooms and how much they charge per day to use the connection. I do remember that there was wireless service in the lobby but that's about all I can remember. Is there a fee for the wireless if you use it from the lobby instead of your room? And if so, how much per day. Thanks for any info anyone can provide me.

We were there last week, and I heard there was supposed to be a port or keyboard in the guest room, but ours didn't have that.

We used the service in the lobby, which isn't free. You can put $1 in the terminal and it buys you 7 minutes of internet access. You can also swipe your credit card, but that wasn't working, so you'd need some dollar bills.

During our last stay at POFQ, I just used dial up for my AOL connection. Local calls were free from our room, so for the few minutes I needed to check email and disboard stuff it worked just fine. The connection was quick enough for me. If I remember right, 24 hours of high speed internet was around $10/day.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter