Socks with Crocs?

I do both, but I find if you wear w/o socks you feet start to sweat and I feel like my feet slip inside the crocs. any sock ankle lenght or shorter is good

I don't normally wear socks w/ my crocs (and I wear crocs every day, they have really helped my foot and back pain) but at WDW the kids and I all needed to wear socks w/ them. At home, I just don't walk the 6-8 miles in a day that I do at WDW. Word to the wise though. Take off the socks before any "wet" rides. When we get off, I just wipe them off w/ a chamois (or even paper towels) and bingo, dry feet for the rest of the day. They are also great when it rains - use the same strategy. I also wear the low ankle socks, the no show tend to slip down under my heel for some reason. Yeah, they're probably ugly, but what do I care?
Nicole

I wear socks with my crocs, but I wear socks with all my shoes. I agree with Nicole about taking your socks off before going on any water rides. Even when it rains all your socks will get wet and they will take it forever to dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter