So who is all going this August/Septemer?!

We are going Aug 25-31. Yeah free dining!!! We are going to Pop for the first time. I was there March 07 with just my kids. This will be the first time with my whole family of 5. I am more excited about this trip than anyone else in the family. Can't wait.

Lisa

We will be in the world September 12th-21st!! :cloud9: I cant wait to get my fix of Tower of Terror at least 3 times, and of course, my Crystal Palace.... yummmm. :lovestruc Now, if September would just be here!!! :laughing:

The DW and I will be Arrive on 9/3 and Leave 9/7. Stay at the GF Grand Palm. It's the 9th anniversary of her 29th birthday...She has an Idea that we're going...but no Idea of the ammenities ;-)

I'll be there Sept.5-19th with Free Dining. Staying at POP. I haven't been in sooo long!

Will everyone be wearing their Lime Green Mickey Heads?

Last year I was wearing mine at DL, but didn't see anyone else with one.

Will be going August 7-14 with my mom for our annual mother daughter trip....bonus celebration for my college graduation and 22nd birthday.
JEN

Hi all,

Count me in!! Aug 25- sept 2nd, staying at Cbr. Look foward to seeing all of you!!

We'll be there Sept 20-30 to close PI....so sad to see it go.:sad2:

But on a happier note, we will be attending F & W Festival for the first time & can hardly wait. I'm also planning on surprising DS with MNSSHP tickets for the 23rd, what fun!:yay:

Hope to see you there.:)

We will be going Sept. 8 - Sept 13.. My sister, her husband and myself will be there.

Our b-day is Sept. 14th, going for our b-day

hi mr fdny

see ya at check-in, we stayin at cbr from 25th august to
8th septepber, 2 weeks of free dining awesome :jumping1:

Hi anyone going to be there sept 1-7. We will be staying at the poly. Maybe we can set up a meet/greet

I'll be there Sept.5-19th with Free Dining. Staying at POP. I haven't been in sooo long!

Will everyone be wearing their Lime Green Mickey Heads?

Last year I was wearing mine at DL, but didn't see anyone else with one.

Me and my 2 DDs will be at POR from 9/2 to 9/16. We will be wearing our LGMH on backpacks and wheelchair. We try to spot at least one LGMH DISer everyday and say Hi

Am so looking foward to our trip as it has been in doubt for last 3 months as I have been poorly - roll on 9/2 :cool1:

Dh and I will be at POFQ August 30 - Sept 6 for Free Dining and MNSSHP on Sept 5th. DH made our Pirate Costumes. I can't wait! :cool1: We leave Friday and this weekend I am doing all the last minute things like laundry and packing. I love this part!:love: :confused:

We leave Tuesday, Aug 26-Sept 2-

and can I just say,
:jumping1: :jumping1: Whoooo-hooooo FREE DINING!!!!!:jumping1::jumping1:
It's going to be hot - stay hydrated. It makes a huge difference. Don't forget all CS locations will give you a big cup of ice water, no charge. This is colder and tastes better than the (blech) bubblers. Also a misting bottle (with or without a fan) can't be beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter