So who has had the new SCONE from Dunkin Donuts?

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
Have had all three blueberry, maple walnut, & raspberry chocolate!! Talk about addictive! :eek:

It's like the top of a muffin, but without the cakey part everyone throws away! ;)

product_scone.jpg

Don't be suprised if Homer Simpson starts saying, "Mmmmmm, SCONES!" :teeth:

They have samples out most of the time... check your local papers/circulars...

there isa free scone with a purchase of large/xlarge coffee coupon out there...

Why would you fry a scone? They taste baked to me... not donut tasting at all..

I would go in the store/ the DD I have gone in had a little taste with samples in it.

I didn't realize they were so new. I had one back in the beginning of January. The raspberry chocolate one. It was pretty good.

I thought everything at Dunkin Donuts was fried.....and since I don't eat donuts,I was curious on "their " version of scones.:eek:

They are good but unlike any scone I've ever had before. I still get them though, instead of a muffin or donut, sometimes.

YUCK YUCK and another YUCK. I like the scones you buy from bakeries, theres are hard and overbaked. I usually just get a wheat bagel and that isnt to bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter